1 (edited by Vasilis 2020-08-30 13:44:19)

Topic: Co Pilot don't hear me. (solved)

Hello i have just installed the Linda in my Zibo cockpit. I have follow the manual installation instructions, but unfortunately the Linda do nothing when i am speaking to her. I have check my speak recognition system on my windows and work. Any help?
EDIT
After computer Restart seems to work ok now. I will like to thank you Jar team for this amazing addon. I have also some sugestions for further updates. If it possible to have an opportunity to remove the dialog borderless window if we are using our voice to communicate with Linda. Also if it possible to make some commands to use with Ground handling for those we have that plugin to.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon Screenshot_1.png 1.93 mb, 84 downloads since 2020-08-30 

2 (edited by rom.perriello 2020-10-16 21:12:06)

Re: Co Pilot don't hear me. (solved)

I restarted my computer and I know my speak recognition system is working properly.  However, Linda does not respond to my commands.  I wouldn't even know whether you can begin to troubleshoot this.  I already spent 2 hours, and no luck.  If you could review and advise.  I would appreciate it.  I do not want to spend money on a product that does not work properly.

Speak recognition randomly goes deaf, IE OFF,a bit annoying.
Clip on hidden icons in taskbar, then select speech recognition icon then select second entry down  LISTEN
Works for me

rom.perriello wrote:

I restarted my computer and I know my speak recognition system is working properly.  However, Linda does not respond to my commands.  I wouldn't even know whether you can begin to troubleshoot this.  I already spent 2 hours, and no luck.  If you could review and advise.  I would appreciate it.  I do not want to spend money on a product that does not work properly.

2 hrs? I spent months trying to get her to listen until one day by accident it worked!

Havent tried since, too much of a hassle to get her to respond.