Topic: Flight Control Test

The rudder test does not pass. Though, apperently, the rudder is moving full left and right as cen be seen on the flight control page. I am using Logitech.Saitek rudder pedals. What could be wrong. Please help, thanks.

Re: Flight Control Test

plugins\copilot_main\systems
out=Rudder,integer,,0.100000,,,sim/flightmodel2/wing/rudder1_deg[10],exist,,,,0,,
make sure the systems file reads like this on that line

mahmoodbinkafil wrote:

The rudder test does not pass. Though, apperently, the rudder is moving full left and right as cen be seen on the flight control page. I am using Logitech.Saitek rudder pedals. What could be wrong. Please help, thanks.

Please check your rudder calibration first of all. Please be sure what rudder really come to it minimum and maximum position. Sure, you may call me Skype j.a.romanov - we will check this issue on your side.

Please read a FAQ before you post a bug http://support.jardesign.org

mahmoodbinkafil wrote:

This is exactly the same problem im having with my joystick witch is a TM16000.

She never shuts up about it and thinks the rudder does not work!

Romanov, take note this is JUST one problem there are many others with this update.