1 (edited by Devis80 2020-11-24 14:47:13)

Topic: Why is the A330 flying offset?

Hi

What I'm doing wrong? Why is the A330 flying offset?

Post's attachments

Attachment icon a330OFFSET.JPG 180.22 kb, 59 downloads since 2020-11-24 

Attachment icon a330OFFSET2.JPG 155.41 kb, 60 downloads since 2020-11-24 

Re: Why is the A330 flying offset?

Wind correction, that's a 90 knot crosswind

Hi guys

I haven't used the OFFSET function in the LAT REV page for a while, but it didn't cause a CTD for me I can tell you the function is presently a little buggy but it's on the list to get resolved in either in the next 30 days or for the upcoming Microsoft Flight Simulator.

So I checked, and this is slated to be worked on for Microsoft Flight Simulator version, not P3Dv4.

I haven't used the OFFSET function in the LAT REV page for a while, but it didn't cause a CTD for me I can tell you the function is presently a little buggy but it's on the list to get resolved in either in the next 30 days or for the upcoming Microsoft Flight Simulator.

rentkonim22 wrote:

As I remember - this function was not implemented into JD330. May be you talk about some another aircraft?

Please read a FAQ before you post a bug http://support.jardesign.org