Topic: wrong course set by copilot

Why there is always some degree of difference between the course set by copilot and the data on navdata (updated)?

i.e.: on FMC ILS runway set shows the frequency and course to be set, it is the same of the chart i have, when copilot set course it is some degree more (or less)

Re: wrong course set by copilot

I get that same issue as well, she turns by ONE degree. I manually adjust it on her side as a workaround.

You are right. I think (I heard a long time ago) it has something to do with the charts that has been used (real life charts, XP, Simbrief, Navigraph) and is not CoPilot Linda or Zibo related . They sometimes differ a little bit. Like you wrote, it can easily be changed. So I don't worry about that.

Win 10, XP11

gintonic wrote:

Why there is always some degree of difference between the course set by copilot and the data on navdata (updated)?

i.e.: on FMC ILS runway set shows the frequency and course to be set, it is the same of the chart i have, when copilot set course it is some degree more (or less)

Is this difference less 1 deg, or more?

Please read a FAQ before you post a bug http://support.jardesign.org

5 (edited by gintonic 2022-01-01 17:34:04)

J.A.Romanov wrote:
gintonic wrote:

Is often 1 degree.

The strange thing i don't understand is where copilot retrieve this data because i have all navdata aligned through navigraph.

i.e. LIRN ILS P RWY24 charts state course 235° and copilot set at 234°

gintonic wrote:
J.A.Romanov wrote:
gintonic wrote:

Is often 1 degree.

The strange thing i don't understand is where copilot retrieve this data because i have all navdata aligned through navigraph.

i.e. LIRN ILS P RWY24 charts state course 235° and copilot set at 234°

this is math rounded issue in the plugin - sometime it rounded down.

Please read a FAQ before you post a bug http://support.jardesign.org