1 (edited by sydeslip 2020-10-13 04:18:15)

Topic: copilot changes cockpit lighting

Just flew a night leg on the Toliss A-319. Upon leveling at cruise altitude the copilot turns on the domelight full bright and readjusts some of the other lights to bright. Is there a way to write that out of the program so the lights stay where the pilot adjusts them? If not, is there a way around it from my end?

Re: copilot changes cockpit lighting

There is a problem, please solve the program x life

i have just downloaded and installed this and purchased the delux and since have not even been able to go on xplane with the message being xplane is completely out of memory my system has x plane 11 running on high HDR maximum world objects and high textures normally and since installing x life i now cant even play it on lowest settings i would like some help as my system is way over what you say are lowest setting i would also like to say i have no scenary installed etc so dont know what has happened you can email me on markpearce342@gmail.com or i can check back for replies but am new to this but i am not happy with this payware product and would like help thanks.

I agree. She does set lighting ON. But if shes looking for something to do she should turn it off later.