Topic: A330

JD, sorry for my sincerity, but you are the only developer who produces an A330 almost good for the X-Plane community. Unfortunately, there are still many problems with an aircraft. Why don't you focus your attention on that and leave a little A320 aside, unfortunately yours remains to bring, I think yours is under pressure from A319 Toliss and A320 FF.
Sorry for the sincerity, but the first airbus that understood your A320 and I think it's beautiful, but it is very incomplete. That's where we understood the A319 and A320 of the FF and I was surprised at how complete they are. The A330 is very beautiful, but it has some problems that bother you a lot, but it is the best you have in the community and it would be a good way to put your attention and bring a great A330 to the XP11.
The mistakes of not having animation in replays
Speed drops during flight
Down sharply etc ...
If you managed to fix this seriously fantastic ... And you can get serious success with your product that looks easy, but it is not, but I believe that. you put your attention to that specific plan that you can use. bring the best A330 to the X-Plane community.
(Google Translate, sorry for some mistakes)

Re: A330

не работает активационный ключ! В чём дело не пользовался какое то время, он неработает больше!!!