Topic: X-Life ready UK2000 EGGB taxiways are wrong

Hi, The taxiways for EGGB (Birmingham International) from UK2000 - which is X-Life ready are wrong and do not line up.

In particular the X-life traffic ends up on the grass when approaching runway 33.

Has been this way for some time - I used to be able to edit it pre x-plane 11.5 (beta3) but no longer possible to use the x-life editor until an updated version of X-life comes along.

Should probably be fixed in X-life/UK2000 as it's supposed to be X-life ready...

Re: X-Life ready UK2000 EGGB taxiways are wrong

When the taxi lines and even stands, gates or runways are not aligned correctly means you have another airport version. In my opinion the Default Gateway Airports are the correct ones. I notice a lot of payware or free airports are not set correctly. The runways might be set correct but everything else is off. You might wanna look into it.
To get the correct X Life traffic you might have to do it again for the airport you are using.
Good luck!

Re: X-Life ready UK2000 EGGB taxiways are wrong

Different versions are now ready to post here. Ever being you trying to check what people mostly demand for essayontime review, We all know the exect meaning for those things which are be just shown you in these pages and we have to choose them perfectly.