version 4.24 what new:
+ compatible with X-Plane 11.50
+ OpenSceneryX compatible fixed

Bad News:
+ to work with Airport Editor tool - need to save XP11.41 at your hard drive
(hope will fix for XP11.50 later)

Actual version 4.30 Download link
http://www.jardesign.org/x-life/download/XLD_XP11.zip
(if you already have version 4.XX installed - you may just change win.xpl and mac.xpl files only)

Old version 4.29 Download link
http://www.jardesign.org/x-life/downloa … 241021.zip

Please read included pdf Manual about installation.

If something going wrong with this version - please post info here or contact me skype j.a.romanov for direct help (preferable)

Please read a FAQ before you post a bug http://support.jardesign.org

Re: X-Life version v4 for X-Plane 11.50

res

Please read a FAQ before you post a bug http://support.jardesign.org

Checked out v4.19 030220 in XP 11.41 and it worked very well, no problems. Will try in XP11.50 when it's a bit more updated and more aircraft work.

is there a list of what exactly is updated in the latest version please? (want to know before i download)

HI, 
Running latest beta x life
Had several bad stutters then crashed on 11.50 beta.   flying in to egkk,  taxi to stand then crashed before i got to stand (bad stutters throughout flight)

my settings are low with 4 min runway op interval

log report attached although will not let me attached x life dmp file ??

Thanks

Post's attachments

Attachment icon Log x life.txt 4.03 mb, 816 downloads since 2020-04-07 

Hello Sir,

Many thanks fer quick all products update. Amazing work !
My config : Windows 10, Nvidia GTI1080...
All productsworking nice : ghd, a330,  except some freeze on X life.
Best regards

Michel from France

Hello
Thank you for update X-life for 11.50.
I'll have some problem's in begining use version 11.50, becousse i had only 16GB RAM an have problem with Vulkan. Now i'll increased RAM to 32GB and now is all OK.  I flight with new version of X-life and ZIBO 737-800X with no problem, no more CTD, that I have some time in earlyer version of X-plane. Use FM car too, works well, just little blinkig the follow me car.
I wait for new version of JD320, not this version only prepare for 11.50.

Regards Darko

My setup: Windows 10 (64-bit), Z490 AORUS PRO AX, INTEL i7 10700k, 32GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA Geforce GTX 2070S 8GB
X-Plane 11.55, X-Plane12RC2, Flight PRO joke, Logitech panels
My Fleet:  JD320-V3.8R1  with copilot, JD330-V4.4B3 with copilot, ZIBO 737-800X,
Utilities: X-LIFE Deluxe verversion 4.30 latest, FMcar latest, GHD ver. latest, X Camera,BSS JAR A320 V4,Better pushback

I just tried to fly from EICK to EGHI and X-Life popped up a message saying EICK is not supported, but it shows on the X-Life airports map.

For info.

This is the Buggiest XP addon out there. Always was and things haven't changed.

A most annoying thing (when running) -> The AI aircraft Do Not recognize the users plane on the Runway! They just taxi straight on and takeoff. Every time!  This should be relatively easy to fix in a simple IF statement. But it's been a Bug for years.

Greazer wrote:

A most annoying thing (when running) -> The AI aircraft Do Not recognize the users plane on the Runway! They just taxi straight on and takeoff. Every time!  This should be relatively easy to fix in a simple IF statement. But it's been a Bug for years.

Hi
What AI are you talking about ?
Ai from X-plane ?  ask Laminar for fixing this issue.
Ai from x-life ?  They stop when crossing user aircraft .

jcdp

I7 5930k @ 3,5Ghz , 32 Go Ram, NVidia 970 4Go , W10 64 bits, SSD 500Go , HD 3To
Moniteur Acer K242HQK (3840x2160)
CH Products : Flight Sim Yoke , Pro pedals
X-plane 11.41r2

11 (edited by Cassando 2020-05-03 16:46:50)

Hello, everyone,

I have made a few test flights with the A330 in the past few days. The last three ended with a CTD. I attached the three logs. Maybe it'll help determine what caused these crashes. My guess is xlife, but only the developer can determine that.
The first two flights went from LPPT to LSZH. Notice the last entry in the logfile, which points to the airline PGA. The textures of the airplanes are ok, and I can't find anything unusual about the 3D object. Especially since flights were generated properly with the airplanes before (see log2).

http://jardesign.org/forum/img/m/5978/t … i144t3.jpg

The third CTD happened in EDDL when I requested the followme car via ATC.
Two test flights before went without problems (LSZH to LPPT and EDDL to EGLL). Some more with the Carenado PC12 and the Standard Chessna as well.

The installed addons and plugins in my Xplane 11 Beta installation are based on the latest versions. If you need more information, please let me know.

Thanks a lot and have a nice day to you all.
Alex

Post's attachments

Attachment icon Log.txt 48.04 kb, 779 downloads since 2020-05-03 

Attachment icon Log2.txt 75.43 kb, 423 downloads since 2020-05-03 

Attachment icon Log3.txt 94.61 kb, 537 downloads since 2020-05-03 

Windows 10x64 - AMD Ryzen 7 3800X - 64GB RAM - AMD Radeon RX 5700XT
T - Flight Hotas X - Logitech Yoke System - Rudder Pedals - Switch Panel
X Plane 11.50 - JD A330 & BSS Soundpack - FMcar - X Life - BetterPushback

12 (edited by Darko24 2020-05-07 07:40:39)

Cassando wrote:

Hello, everyone,

I have made a few test flights with the A330 in the past few days. The last three ended with a CTD. I attached the three logs. Maybe it'll help determine what caused these crashes. My guess is xlife, but only the developer can determine that.
The first two flights went from LPPT to LSZH. Notice the last entry in the logfile, which points to the airline PGA. The textures of the airplanes are ok, and I can't find anything unusual about the 3D object. Especially since flights were generated properly with the airplanes before (see log2).

http://jardesign.org/forum/img/m/5978/t … i144t3.jpg

The third CTD happened in EDDL when I requested the followme car via ATC.
Two test flights before went without problems (LSZH to LPPT and EDDL to EGLL). Some more with the Carenado PC12 and the Standard Chessna as well.

The installed addons and plugins in my Xplane 11 Beta installation are based on the latest versions. If you need more information, please let me know.

Thanks a lot and have a nice day to you all.
Alex

I dont'n know what is problem, but I'll try today 5 diferent flights with ZIBO 737-800X but evrrytime go to CTD.
Last log end is:

XL: 2289 : ---+++--- Pilot: Wien Center, DJ 624, Flight Level 259 (S:-1)
XL: 2289 : ---+++--- ATC: DJ 624, Wien Center, radar contact, Maintain FL 260 (S:80)
XL: 2291 : XPLMSpeakString-> DJ 624>, Wien Center, radar contact, Maintain Flight Level  2  6  0
XL: 2291 : ---+++--- Pilot: Maintaining FL260, DJ 624 (S:35)
XL: 2378 : Autogen flight: BE20 C-GSAV
XL: 2388 : Autogen flight: C421 D-ICVW
XL: 2398 : Autogen flight: B738 SUN
XL: 2408 : Autogen flight: A320 AWQ
XL: 2418 : Autogen flight: C172 b4
XL: 2428 : Autogen flight: H25B CS-DFY
XL: 2438 : Autogen flight: B734 USA
XL: 2448 : Autogen flight: E190 FIN
XL: 2458 : Autogen flight: C172 b2
XL: 2468 : Autogen flight: CRJ2 FFT
XL: 2473 : Autogen flight: A320 IBE
XL: 2483 : Autogen flight: A320 CES

Yesterday I have flight's with no problem.

EDIT: I don't know what was wrong but now it works again without CTD.

My setup: Windows 10 (64-bit), Z490 AORUS PRO AX, INTEL i7 10700k, 32GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA Geforce GTX 2070S 8GB
My Fleet:  JD320-V3.8R1  with copilot, JD330-V4.4B3 with copilot, ZIBO 737-800X,
Utilities: X-LIFE Deluxe verversion 4.30 latest, FMcar latest, GHD ver. latest, X Camera,BSS JAR A320 V4,Better pushback

jcdp wrote:
Greazer wrote:

Hi

jcdp

I am talking about Ai from X-Life. User's aircraft on the runway, the X-Life Ai aircraft Do Not wait. They always Taxi straight on and Take off.

Even in the midst of takeoff Roll, X-Life AI will Power Up and over run you on takeoff.

This most serious Bug has been with X Life since Forever.  And it Never gets Fixed.

Simple IF statement in the code, to check the user's aircraft on the runway, and not Taxi.

But No, not possible for these Developers to ever Fix such an important thing.  Years and years later. Super Frustrating!

Greazer.

Hello,

I cannot confirm the error. With me, the AI planes stop properly and also stop at the runway when I am on approach. The only situation where problems can occur is after the pushback. From the ATC you always get the clearance for pushback, no matter what is going on on the taxiways. If the routing of an AI plane happens to be on the same taxiway I am on after the pushback, it blocks my way and we can't get past each other.

However, you should completely disable the AI traffic generated by X-Plane itself, because X-Life cannot control and manage it. You can do this by deleting all planes under "AI Planes" in the menu. These planes will behave as you have described.

http://jardesign.org/forum/img/m/5978/t/p1e7f5lbl0endo9apodsfe1e8q3.jpg

Windows 10x64 - AMD Ryzen 7 3800X - 64GB RAM - AMD Radeon RX 5700XT
T - Flight Hotas X - Logitech Yoke System - Rudder Pedals - Switch Panel
X Plane 11.50 - JD A330 & BSS Soundpack - FMcar - X Life - BetterPushback

Greazer wrote:
jcdp wrote:
Greazer wrote:

Hi

jcdp

I am talking about Ai from X-Life. User's aircraft on the runway, the X-Life Ai aircraft Do Not wait. They always Taxi straight on and Take off.

Even in the midst of takeoff Roll, X-Life AI will Power Up and over run you on takeoff.

This most serious Bug has been with X Life since Forever.  And it Never gets Fixed.

Simple IF statement in the code, to check the user's aircraft on the runway, and not Taxi.

But No, not possible for these Developers to ever Fix such an important thing.  Years and years later. Super Frustrating!

Greazer.

This is not thrue. AI aircrafts work's fine. Even when You go on RWY without ground approwal, aircraft behind you stop.

http://jardesign.org/forum/img/m/4390/t/p1e7f9epvg6m81bl11lbo7i49ia3.jpg
http://jardesign.org/forum/img/m/4390/t/p1e7f9ka6j82e1ik71jvjqm019vl7.jpg

If you dont get approval to go on RWY, then Arrival AI aircraft land, becouse nobody know's that you are on RWY.
http://jardesign.org/forum/img/m/4390/t/p1e7f9j6of42q1q321v4s1d906oc5.jpg

Please read manual for use x-life and talk with ground and tower, that can handle airport operation. I hope, that you start from start position and not direct start on RWY.

I am a paying Customer for Deluxe Version.

All I want is AI aircraft, not ATC. There is no option in Deluxe Product to use AI Only.

So I am Forced to use the "FREE" version (even though I paid). 

The AI aircraft do not stop. If I see an AI aircraft I have to get ready and Go Asap.

Otherwise they go straight through my plane!

In fact it is a nightmare to a hear plane approaching while lining up for takeoff!

Greazer.

17 (edited by jcdp 2020-05-06 17:02:39)

Greazer wrote:

All I want is AI aircraft, not ATC. There is no option in Deluxe Product to use AI Only.

The AI aircraft do not stop. If I see an AI aircraft I have to get ready and Go Asap.

In fact it is a nightmare to a hear plane approaching while lining up for takeoff!

Greazer.

Hi

In fact you confirm you use x-life as you would like to use it but not as it should .
For Deluxe version you have to use ATC …
If you don't you can get clearance for taxiing to the runway and of course AI aircraft (managed by the program) cannot know they are going to meet you …
If you need more info open a ticket in the right section  ( support section :  http://www.jardesign.org/ticket/kb/index.php   )

So it has never been a bug … but a misuse on your side ...

jcdp

X-plane 11.41r2

jcdp wrote:
Greazer wrote:

Greazer.

Hi

In fact you confirm you use x-life as you would like to use it but not as it should .
If you don't you cannot get clearance for taxiing to the runway and of course AI aircraft (managed by the program) cannot know they are going to meet you …
If you need more info open a ticket in the right section  ( support section :  http://www.jardesign.org/ticket/kb/index.php   )

jcdp

X-plane 11.41r2

jcdp wrote:
jcdp wrote:
Greazer wrote:

Greazer.

Hi

If you don't you cannot get clearance for taxiing to the runway and of course AI aircraft (managed by the program) cannot know they are going to meet you …

jcdp

It is a Complete Fail by Developers to Assume Paying Customers Want to use ATC on EVERY flight.

Got to be one of the Stupidest Assumptions you could make for AI plugin.

Doesn't even cross the mind some users may want some flights Without ATC.

Again, a complete Fail.

Greazer wrote:

It is a Complete Fail by Developers to Assume Paying Customers Want to use ATC on EVERY flight.

Again, a complete Fail.

Please stop in to pour forth your frustration on this forum.
How should the app know what you want, if you do not know what it would be like.

Do you know how is look like the traffic at an airport without an ATC ?

@Greazer

"...It is a Complete Fail by Developers to Assume Paying Customers Want to use ATC on EVERY flight.
Again, a complete Fail.  "

Hi
I must say that is the first time I see somebody who purchases an addon dedicated to ATC and who claims he doesn't want to use ATC but only AI planes and who concludes it is the designer responsibility if he cannot .

LOL

jcdp

X-plane 11.41r2

22 (edited by FW_R 2020-05-08 02:39:08)

@Greazer

"...It is a Complete Fail by Developers to Assume Paying Customers Want to use ATC on EVERY flight.
Again, a complete Fail.  "

Hi,

Pease take a look at some videos or reports at the date 27th of march 1977, when two Boeing 747 airplanes crashed
on the runway at Los Rodeos airport Teneriffe north (GCXO), on bad weather conditions (low visibility and fog).

To hear and sea, why ATC, with rules and regulations, is very important for air travel.

FW_R

EICK airport is still showing as not verified even though it's showing on the airports maps.

colinah wrote:

EICK airport is still showing as not verified even though it's showing on the airports maps.

Airport is on list, but as I see in Airports fo X-life EICH have 0 byte.

I found a txt and a dat file on the ATC routes page (page 13) and tried them, it still showed no verified.