Topic: nearly every item twice?

Hi to all,

plse excuse my bad english first.

I am using B752-200 from FF. The own plugin has the possibilty to use ground vehicles and gpu etc.

When I am using groundhandling many items are twice (e.g. fuel truck or passenger bus) one from the B752 plugin and one from GroundHandling.
Because the items from GroundHandling are better I would to use them only. Unfortunately you need to use the stairs or fuel truck of B752 to board the passengers or to fuel the tank you need the fuel truck.

Any hints to handle both plugins?

Regards, Uwe

Re: nearly every item twice?

Yes, Uwe!

I am sure what if 752 use boarding and fuelload datarefs (like a330, a320), set can be modified (need open it in text editor) to manage this datarefs and, as result, manage boarding and fuelload procedures start. I am sad, but i have not 752 developer info about this datarefs.

Please read a FAQ before you post a bug http://support.jardesign.org

Hi J.A.,

if you need a file let me know which and I will send it to you.

The same applies to the A350 by flight factor, I didn't think about that. So if I find the datarefs for the fight factor ground service, I could put them in the set file? And then it would work without the flight factor ground service?

Yes, if this datarefs will known, be possible do the same using GH, cause GH can set datarefs value for every car and every step.

J.A.Romanov wrote:

Yes, if this datarefs will known, be possible do the same using GH, cause GH can set datarefs value for every car and every step.

Do you know how or where I can find the datarefs? Because I want to rework my set for the A350, to work completely with your ground handling plugin.

1. Ask developer.

2. If this datarefs used for any animation, you can import .obj files via AC3D and check animation axis (what dataref they are use)

8 (edited by Jack Grealish 2017-09-15 06:19:37)

J.A.Romanov wrote:

1. Ask developer.

2. If this datarefs used for any animation, you can import .obj files via AC3D and check this animation axis (what dataref they are use)

Thanks! I will follow your advice.

9 (edited by shivshankar001 2017-12-04 11:07:54)

Before picking any packers and movers you should ensure that they are available at both the present and last goal. This encourages you to move to the new place effortlessly. Meet with the experts to examine about the points of interest of the move. It causes you to find out about their administrations. It's fitting to require some investment to do the examination work to locate the best packers and movers. Ensure that there are no concealed costs engaged with the administrations offered by the organizations. You ought to clarify the subtle elements of the work to them so you don't get a gigantic bill toward the finish of the month. You ought to likewise ensure that the packers deal with all the important products.
Packers and Movers Lucknow| Movers and Packers Lucknow

10 (edited by Bruns 2017-12-17 19:33:52)

Here are datarefs for FFA350 I created set for. It is possible that they are same or not. I found these by downloading data ref editor and searching "stairs", "gpu" etc. Should help creating set for FF aircraft. I only happen to have A350 and FF767

http://jardesign.org/forum/img/m/3833/t/p1c1ivfblmob5155kd9pr83qes3.png

Well done, Bruns! It would help creating set for FF aircraft.

shivshankar001 wrote:

Before picking any packers and movers you should ensure that they are available at both the present and last goal. This encourages you to move to the new place effortlessly. Meet with the experts to examine about the points of interest of the move. It causes you to find out about their administrations. It's fitting to require some investment to do the examination work to locate the best packers and movers. Ensure that there are no concealed costs engaged with the administrations offered by the organizations. You ought to clarify the subtle elements of the work to them so you don't get a gigantic bill toward the finish of the month. You ought to likewise ensure that the packers deal with all the important products.

Play madalin stunt cars 2 for free on PC.

The same applies to the A350 by flight factor, I didn't think about that.

So if I find the datarefs for the fight factor ground service, I could put them in the set file? And then it would work without the flight factor ground service?