Topic: Problem with giant green lights...

Hey, I bought x-life deluxe and at night I have these giant annoying green lights at some of the AI aircraft (not all though, i think it is the a319 only, but i could be mistaken on this). Any help would be very appreciated.

Re: Problem with giant green lights...

Woulve wrote:

Hey, I bought x-life deluxe and at night I have these giant annoying green lights at some of the AI aircraft (not all though, i think it is the a319 only, but i could be mistaken on this). Any help would be very appreciated.

I am also having the problem. Can anyone propose a fix?

3 (edited by rthomas18 2017-11-28 00:31:13)

11/27>......./2017

I am having the same issue with X-Life's aircraft's Red or Green lights rendered as large half round glow lights in front of aircraft.

I have attached a photo of the light issue.

I am surprised that this issue has not been resolved by now. I have down loaded the latest X-Life Free download with the intentions purchasing it but seeing the rendering of the lights is still there, I must wait.

Rthomas81@nycap.rr.com

R Thomas

4 (edited by Richard88 2017-12-15 06:47:38)

rthomas18 wrote:

I am surprised that this link has not been resolved by now. I have down loaded the latest X-Life Free download with the intentions purchasing it but seeing the rendering of the lights is still there, I must wait.

I'm also waiting for it.

rthomas18 wrote:

11/27>......./2017

I am having the same issue with X-Life's aircraft's Red or Green lights rendered as large half round glow lights in front of aircraft.

I have attached a photo of the light issue.

I am surprised that this issue has not been resolved by now. I have down loaded the latest X-Life Free download with the intentions purchasing it but seeing the rendering of the lights is still there, I must wait.

Rthomas81@nycap.rr.com

R Thomas

I don't see here any Photo ! Please attach it here

X-Plane 11.30r3 | iMac27 OSX Mojave 14.10.4, | Samsung ultra-wide screen 49-inch | Saitek equipment | MFG pedals |Gladiator Joystick | Plugins: GndHandling, RWC, SMP, SoundM, X-Life, BetterPushback, AutoGate, SoundMaxx, X-ATC-chatter, X-Camera | iPad 12.9, iPad Air 9.7  | Airliner: JAR A320/A330, FF A350XWB, FF B767, SSG B747-8 inter, Epic1000 new, TBM900  http://ilankrt1.blogspot.co.il

6 (edited by laofeng1970 2020-04-08 17:21:43)

http://jardesign.org/forum/img/m/8489/t/p1e5dcv35vd6s1tqvfihshai553.pngbig green light!