Re: JD330 Airliner ver 2.1r1 WIN/MAC 64 bit (X-Plane 11)

Thnx for the update. No luck though. Speed brakes did not extend after TOD on managed descent; no breaking effect. This was a 4 hour flight and a bit from CYYZ to KPHX. I was coming in high and hot. When I turned off A/THR; AP, FD to land the bus manually speed breaks deployed and breaking effect was there. Perhaps this is a clue ?
Cheers

I7-5820K 4GHZ (OC) | GTX1070 8GB | 32GB DDR4 | 512GB SSD Samsung 950 PRO .M2 x4 | MSI X99S SLI PLUS | WIN10 x64 PRO
"If only I could stop flying toy air planes..."

27 (edited by ilankrt 2017-05-21 21:20:52)

jasonstein wrote:
ilankrt wrote:
jasonstein wrote:

So here is the video that I record for the apt:E46 bug (I have listed all plugins that I used in the video):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1awIMA2D6co
(happens at 25:30')

Here is the log file:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/py6wzpnek7aeqd8/Log.txt?dl=0

OK it is a good step forward to find what is going on. I will fly the same route later today and see if it works ( I surely have a different XP11 constellation - plugins, etc.) See my flight plan and route... (RWY may chance because of wind direction)

One question in advance:  "4x ground-speed", belongs to your video recording?

That is built-in feature comes with X-Plane (shortcut: alt+t) and that has nothing to do with this bug. I tried a flight without using it but still the same.

Well, I just finished a successful flight CYVR - KEAT !

1. First of all you have chosen an airport with too short runway 12/30 5702 ft ! (RWY min. for A330 6,791 ft (2,070 m). The A330 will never land at this small airport. I could just at runway end get  aircraft to slow roll. (this is not near real..)

2. Your MCDU route planing seems to be confuse as I saw in your video. You tend to hurry as if someone were behind you with a gun. That is the best way to make mistakes..

3.  I suspect that the "4x ground-speed" has to do with your crash. At least in your video I saw that you didn't changed mode to normal at TOD. Seems that the XP11 scenery change that needs a lot of graphic power collapsed.

4. The low Altitude you have chosen may also play a role in connection with the scenery and the descent plan.

I am preparing now my video recording and soon I will publish a video .....

X-Plane 11.30r3 | iMac27 OSX Mojave 14.10.4, | Samsung ultra-wide screen 49-inch | Saitek equipment | MFG pedals |Gladiator Joystick | Plugins: GndHandling, RWC, SMP, SoundM, X-Life, BetterPushback, AutoGate, SoundMaxx, X-ATC-chatter, X-Camera | iPad 12.9, iPad Air 9.7  | Airliner: JAR A320/A330, FF A350XWB, FF B767, SSG B747-8 inter, Epic1000 new, TBM900  http://ilankrt1.blogspot.co.il

hey guys just installed and activated but I cant get the loadsheet to open and I cant turn the knobs for the altitude any ideas

staffguy1 wrote:

hey guys just installed and activated but I cant get the loadsheet to open and I cant turn the knobs for the altitude any ideas

log.txt, please. Otherwise, no way to even try to help...

iMac5K 27” (2015), i7 4GHz, OSX 10.14.6, 32GB, AMD M395X 4096MB, Saitek X52, TPM, Radio, Switch & Multi, TM MFD, XP11.35r1, FFA320v0.11.2-2305, ToLiSs A319 v1.3.3, JDA320 v3.4r1, JDA330 v3.2r1, XL v4_250719, FM v2.6r2,  GndHdg v.4.010719, Air Plugin v4.8.3,  FWL 2.7.19, 3jFPS-wizard, PI v2.73.06, NOAA v2.4.4, XSPs v2.75, XCL v1.37, BPB v0.47, SAM 1.1.0

so I got the loadout to open but now I have what some people would say "dancing ants" any ideas didn't have them before heres a screen shot

31 (edited by ilankrt 2017-05-22 14:49:18)

I made the same flight CYVR to KEAT as jasonstein did and crashed into desert as I wanted to see if there are some common factors causing it.

My assumption was and is now strengthened that sim pilots mistakes or/and incompatibilities with add-ons are the real cause.

I experience also crashes and incompatibilities, but before I am running to claim on this site, I used to look after what could be wrong and seek first myself for solution. For example, I had two days ago a crash with the A320. Log.txt says:
--=={This application has crashed because of the plugin: SkyMaxx Pro}==--
so first think I did was reinstallation of SMP and see it works.....

Here my video recording: https://youtu.be/T0o5THrCWb8

X-Plane 11.30r3 | iMac27 OSX Mojave 14.10.4, | Samsung ultra-wide screen 49-inch | Saitek equipment | MFG pedals |Gladiator Joystick | Plugins: GndHandling, RWC, SMP, SoundM, X-Life, BetterPushback, AutoGate, SoundMaxx, X-ATC-chatter, X-Camera | iPad 12.9, iPad Air 9.7  | Airliner: JAR A320/A330, FF A350XWB, FF B767, SSG B747-8 inter, Epic1000 new, TBM900  http://ilankrt1.blogspot.co.il

ilankrt wrote:

I made the same flight CYVR to KEAT as jasonstein did and crashed into desert as I wanted to see if there are some common factors causing it.

My assumption was and is now strengthened that sim pilots mistakes or/and incompatibilities with add-ons are the real cause.

I experience also crashes and incompatibilities, but before I am running to claim on this site, I used to look after what could be wrong and seek first myself for solution. For example, I had two days ago a crash with the A320. Log.txt says:

I disagree with you on what you have said "My assumption was and is now strengthened that sim pilots mistakes or/and incompatibilities with add-ons are the real cause."

Even if I made mistakes or not properly execute the checklist, the sim should never crash or behave something like that (suddenly landing at E46 airport). I am a software engineer and I know what it means. It means a software should never crash or behave like that otherwise it is a bug or incompatibility issue. The bug can be related to add-ons but should never be sim pilots mistakes unless someone modified their code. That is a different story.

I came up with a video just for other people to see it, thus I made everything in hurry but it does not mean I did exact things every single time. (I had this issue 6 times now) It is not only me who is experiencing such issue, as you can see there are at least 3 people reported this issue here in this forum, which also means there are certainly more than 3 people who had this issue.

In my case, I did nothing special, I did use fast-ward feature but the issue happens when I was not using it and I told you I tried another flight earlier without using it AT ALL. I tried different routes as well. I also tried complete flight will all SIDs STARS and route as well, all end up in E46 airport. It happens 6 times out of 6 which means I can reproduce it constantly and that is a bug obviously. If you do exactly what I did but not end up with this issue, then I believe there is a great chance that JAR's product is not compatible with some plugins that I installed but you do not. But like what I have said, I did not update or install any new plugins for weeks but this issue happens after I upgrade my client to 11.01rc2. I had exact same list of plugins before 11.01 and everything was fine.

I am not blaming anyone and I just want to report it and get it solved ASAP. Like I said, the log is pretty useless to me since it is not telling me what went wrong or what might crashed. That's why I was confused. I do not want to even talk about it until I see someone else who is also experiencing the same issue then I know I am right. Something must be wrong. However, I do not care whether they fix it or not since I have other choices. JAR 330 is not the only plane I have. But truth is if they don't. I am certainly not going to buy any product from them again.

@jasonstein, look, I tried to find if it is a common failure. Facts: Same flight, same aircraft model version, same software XP11.01rc2, on different hardware/graphic card (?), different add-ons/plugins, different route planing on MCDU etc.

I know about 4 iMac27 user including JAR that are flying this bird a lot of times without any serious problems. In our case Hard and software are close determinate. So is it a specific WIN problem or graphic card overload? I assume that as first step we can make the investigation room somewhat narrower. Now let us be constructive and think what can be further the direction of investigation?
(As the NTSB investigators said: The best  search method is to eliminate all possibilities step by step....)

34 (edited by Yoss 2017-05-24 19:53:28)

jasonstein wrote:
ilankrt wrote:

I disagree with you on what you have said "My assumption was and is now strengthened that sim pilots mistakes or/and incompatibilities with add-ons are the real cause."

Even if I made mistakes or not properly execute the checklist, the sim should never crash or behave something like that (suddenly landing at E46 airport). I am a software engineer and I know what it means. It means a software should never crash or behave like that otherwise it is a bug or incompatibility issue. The bug can be related to add-ons but should never be sim pilots mistakes unless someone modified their code. That is a different story.

I came up with a video just for other people to see it, thus I made everything in hurry but it does not mean I did exact things every single time. (I had this issue 6 times now) It is not only me who is experiencing such issue, as you can see there are at least 3 people reported this issue here in this forum, which also means there are certainly more than 3 people who had this issue.

In my case, I did nothing special, I did use fast-ward feature but the issue happens when I was not using it and I told you I tried another flight earlier without using it AT ALL. I tried different routes as well. I also tried complete flight will all SIDs STARS and route as well, all end up in E46 airport. It happens 6 times out of 6 which means I can reproduce it constantly and that is a bug obviously. If you do exactly what I did but not end up with this issue, then I believe there is a great chance that JAR's product is not compatible with some plugins that I installed but you do not. But like what I have said, I did not update or install any new plugins for weeks but this issue happens after I upgrade my client to 11.01rc2. I had exact same list of plugins before 11.01 and everything was fine.

I am not blaming anyone and I just want to report it and get it solved ASAP. Like I said, the log is pretty useless to me since it is not telling me what went wrong or what might crashed. That's why I was confused. I do not want to even talk about it until I see someone else who is also experiencing the same issue then I know I am right. Something must be wrong. However, I do not care whether they fix it or not since I have other choices. JAR 330 is not the only plane I have. But truth is if they don't. I am certainly not going to buy any product from them again.

I agree with every word you wrote. Just saying. Ilankrt is usually trying to blame the users and protect the developers. Even if it is obvious that there's something wrong with the product.

Well today i was doing a long haul with the A330. I tried to do a step climb. I put the new Flight level on the MCP, started climbing with V/S as is smoother for the passengers. While i was climbing i went to the fmgs to set the new FL, the system froze for a few seconds then i got the message SASL plugin error, it produced a memory leak and i ended up by closing the sim.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon Log.txt 1000.45 kb, 322 downloads since 2017-05-24 

36 (edited by Dvilssaw 2017-05-25 20:34:56)

Maybe you guys with the E46 airport error should try to update the scenery via the xplane installer... its the 4. tab in the installer.
For me it downloaded 47gb of updates...never got this error again since then (30+ flights).

Maybe this helps you too.

hello Jar, i have a small request will be possible to add the GE engines for the A330 like you did with the A320 with PW engines. It will be amazing. Just did a normal flight from OTTH to LIMC no bugs.

hisham.soud@gmail.com wrote:

hello Jar, i have a small request will be possible to add the GE engines for the A330 like you did with the A320 with PW engines. It will be amazing. Just did a normal flight from OTTH to LIMC no bugs.

Yeah I think that would be really great as well!

I'm having an issue where the CDU is not showing any SIDs/Stars and any airway I put in is invalid (despite having proper entry/exit). Status page shows that the navdata is up to date

I just downloaded v2.1r1 of the A330 and tried to launch it in XP11. It crashed the program twice before I could see or access the activation window. Please advise how to fix this.

A follow up to my earlier message... Once again it was the Gizmo64 plugin that caused the problem with installing the A330. Gizmo caused the app crash but the real trigger was the conflict between the JAR activator and this plugin. After removing the plugin I was able to launch XP11, loading the earlier version of the A330. I then loaded the new version and activated it. Once that was done I was able to restart XP with Gizmo64 installed and had no problem loading the A330. Sure wish JAR and X-Aviation could shake hands and make up to prevent these issues from recurring. This bug regarding Gizmo64 goes back to my original installation of the A320.

jasonstein wrote:

So here is the video that I record for the apt:E46 bug (I have listed all plugins that I used in the video):

Here is the log file:

I had excactly the same thing in my first 4-ish flights.  I reinstalled the A330 and now I haven't got the problem anymore. I am now 4 flights further, so I hope it doesn't return in the future.

what does that mean?
(be sure, what you are not use nonEnglish symbols in aircraft installation path)

44 (edited by rkssrkny 2017-06-04 00:32:50)

jasonstein wrote:

Here is the log file:

OK, I put jardesign aircraft folder in "AIRCRAFT" folder and it worked fine. Previsouly, I also put in under extra aircraft section that's why I 've got CTD during descent.

Frequency adjustment

Hello

A330 V2.1r1
Can not set frequency (STBY / CRS) to 118.055.
Uninstall and reinstall A330 no result
No old version to try.

Best regards

46 (edited by Phil231 2017-06-06 15:44:53)

Hello

After searching, problem solved, supression of the files "display clist.lua" of the scripts directory of the plugins FlyWithLua

Xplane11 directory / Resources / Plugins / FlyWithLua / Scripts / display clist.lua

Aprés recherhe , probléme avec fichier scripts "display clist.lua" a supprimer du plugins FlyWithLua.

Répertoire Xplane11/Resources/Plugins/FlyWithLua/Scripts/display clist.lua

I have the same promblem like jasostein wrote but with A320. I was flying from loww to lowi and few minutes after TOD was the same problem. I was "teleported" to another location. And n my log file was the same. I have made the second flight and again same problem after TOD. Next day i tried again and then was all ok and i completed my flight successfuly.
Yesterday i have made another flight flight from LOWI to LIRF. And again after TOD - location change.

По русски. Такая же проблема как описали выше. 2 раза летел и оба раза после TOD выкидывать куда-то в Америку. На третий раз получилось долететь без проблем. Вчера снова случилось при таких же условиях при полете из lowi в lirf. Версия А320 стоит последняя. Раньше всё работало. Из последнего что ставил - только энвира.

Always the same problem with A330 and A320 teleported to airport E46 after TOD.....

Here what the Xplane says at this moment :

[SASL INFO] "mcdu_fpln"    --> Switch active WPT from RIMET to ODIPI by internal FMS
[SASL INFO] "mcdu_fpln"    --> Set active WPT to ODIPI for DetectActualWaypoint reason
[SASL INFO] "bbox"   
[SASL INFO] "bbox"    >>> zulu 18:10:37
[SASL INFO] "bbox"        baro alt=30005 / rad alt=28757
[SASL INFO] "bbox"        air spd=293 / gnd spd=461 / mach=0.77
[SASL INFO] "bbox"        GW=163661 / FOB=13225 / CG=30
[SASL INFO] "bbox"    active wpt = 12 ODIPI
[SASL INFO] "bbox"   
[SASL INFO] "bbox"    >>> zulu 18:12:1
[SASL INFO] "bbox"        baro alt=29989 / rad alt=29058
[SASL INFO] "bbox"        air spd=294 / gnd spd=462 / mach=0.77
[SASL INFO] "bbox"        GW=163581 / FOB=13145 / CG=30
[SASL INFO] "bbox"    thr  mode = SPEED
[SASL INFO] "mcdu_fpln"    --> Switch active WPT from ODIPI to (T/D) by internal FMS
[SASL INFO] "mcdu_fpln"    --> Set active WPT to (T/D) for DetectActualWaypoint reason
[SASL INFO] "bbox"   
[SASL INFO] "bbox"    >>> zulu 18:12:10
[SASL INFO] "bbox"        baro alt=29986 / rad alt=28798
[SASL INFO] "bbox"        air spd=292 / gnd spd=458 / mach=0.76
[SASL INFO] "bbox"        GW=163575 / FOB=13139 / CG=30
[SASL INFO] "bbox"    active wpt = 13 (T/D)
WARNING: plugin requested read of the latitude of plane p0  but its value is NaN, xyz= nan,-nan(ind),-nan(ind).
WARNING: plugin requested read of longitude of plane p0  but its value is NaN, xyz= nan,-nan(ind),-nan(ind).
1:17:44.629 I/FLT: Init dat_p0 type:loc_tak apt:E46 rwy:15
1:17:44.629 I/SCN: DSF load time: 5263025 for file Global Scenery/X-Plane 11 Global Scenery/Earth nav data/+30-110/+30-106.dsf (180584 tris)
1:17:44.629 I/SCN: DSF load time: 5299840 for file Global Scenery/X-Plane 11 Global Scenery/Earth nav data/+20-110/+28-104.dsf (183761 tris)
1:17:44.629 I/SCN: DSF load time: 5301323 for file Global Scenery/X-Plane 11 Global Scenery/Earth nav data/+20-110/+28-106.dsf (186767 tris)
1:17:44.629 I/SCN: DSF load time: 5440621 for file Global Scenery/X-Plane 11 Global Scenery/Earth nav data/+30-110/+30-104.dsf (173585 tris)
1:17:44.629 I/SCN: DSF load time: 886967 for file Global Scenery/X-Plane 11 Global Scenery/Earth nav data/+20-110/+28-105.dsf (170940 tris)
1:17:44.629 I/SCN: DSF load time: 1371502 for file Global Scenery/X-Plane 11 Global Scenery/Earth nav data/+20-110/+28-103.dsf (192260 tris)
1:17:44.629 I/SCN: DSF load time: 1003999 for file Global Scenery/X-Plane 11 Global Scenery/Earth nav data/+30-110/+30-105.dsf (178167 tris)
1:17:44.629 I/SCN: DSF load time: 1011308 for file Global Scenery/X-Plane 11 Global Scenery/Earth nav data/+30-110/+30-103.dsf (165791 tris)
1:17:44.629 I/SCN: DSF load time: 868348 for file Global Scenery/X-Plane 11 Global Scenery/Earth nav data/+20-110/+29-106.dsf (177280 tris)
1:17:44.629 I/SCN: DSF load time: 1139091 for file Global Scenery/X-Plane 11 Global Scenery/Earth nav data/+20-110/+29-104.dsf (186328 tris)
1:17:44.629 I/SCN: DSF load time: 1059996 for file Global Scenery/X-Plane 11 Global Scenery/Earth nav data/+20-110/+29-105.dsf (189768 tris)
1:17:44.629 I/SCN: DSF load time: 1192098 for file Global Scenery/X-Plane 11 Global Scenery/Earth nav data/+20-110/+29-103.dsf (194768 tris)

The 2 lines with warning could perhaps give an indication of the problem for the devs....

Last version of XP11 no other plugins than Jar's....

Same flight with any other liner (767/757/Rotate MD80) NO Problem.....

i have complete reinstalled the aircraft and reactivated. no more teleports till now..

This Updated is only for X-plane 11 or also for X-Plane 10?