Topic: JD330 Airliner ver 2.1r1 WIN/MAC 64 bit (X-Plane 11)
HOW TO INSTALL:
Please not mix files with other version.
Download link: http://jardesign.org/a330/download/inst … 30XP11.zip
Please install new version of Ground Handling to be well-compatible with XP11
Download link: http://jardesign.org/gndserv/download/GHD.zip
- be sure, that you use X-Plane 11.00r1
- copy unziped "330_JARDesign" folder to ..\X-Plane 10\Aircraft\ folder
(be sure, what you are not use nonEnglish symbols in aircraft installation path)
- please visit download more fresh version of Ground Handling plugin. It work with JARDesign 330 without registration (for free). Please note what “Deluxe” version of this plugin (may work with other aircrafts) is payware.
- start X-Plane 64 bit and open a330, activation window is going to show up
- enter your serial key (Regcode), click NEXT and after a successful activation reopen aircraft via X-Plane menu
- activation works well with both MAC/WIN 64 bit
UPDATE YOU NAV DATA WITH FRESH CYCLE (if needed)
If you need to update your cycle, please use Aerosoft/Navigraph
- “JARDesign 330/330 Native format”
and put a new cycle to ../X-PLANE 11/Custom Data/GNS430/navdata/ folder
(create it if need)
What new in this version:
+ XP11.01 compatible
+ 3D sound issue (no LG sound) fixed
+ flightplan arrival part improve
+ flightplan reset fixed
+ minor bugs fixed
About serials and activations:
- All beta-testers, who have personal serial from JARDesign may use it with XP11. If problems - please skype me or http://www.support.jardesign.org
- All users who bought the A330 AFTER the X-Plane 11 presentation event (October 2016 and later) may use their serials with X-Plane 11. If problems - please http://www.support.jardesign.org
- All users who bought the A330 BEFORE the X-Plane 11 presentation event (October 2016 and later) may update their serials (get new one) to make it worked with both - XP10 and XP11.
This JARDesign service should help for any users, what have a330 from any shop http://jardesign.org/a330-jd-x-plane-11-update/
Update fee is about $19,95 (not include VAT for your country). Sure, you own a330 for X-Plane 10 and may continue to use it with X-Plane 10 simulator with no problem. No update need in this case. Support is continue.