Topic: Help with x-life traffic problem

I am updating a local small airport for x-life and I have three strange issues happening. This third-party airport had taxiways already defined but needed cleaning up to match real-world operations. Problems are:

1. I modified the ATC flow to favor a Westbound flow as default by dragging it into first position.  However X-life landing aircraft seem to touch down at the westside of the runway and don't have enough room to roll-out. Default AI traffic has no problem.

2. After landing, runway is marked "In Use" even though traffic vacates onto the taxiway. Runway stays "in use" by the taxiing aircraft until it actually parks.  Default AI traffic does not have this issue.  I have verified that that taxiway is NOT marked as used by runway operations. The default traffic behavior verifies this.

3. I'm using the Bluebell models and when a Cessna 172 is on approach far away, it looks like a Heavy (complete with smoke). Only when it gets close does the model change to a Cessna.

I can upload the airport apt.dat file if needed. I would appreciate it if someone is willing to take a look at it.  I would be even more grateful if someone could explain what is wrong so I don't make mistakes like this in the future.