Topic: Ground Handling and X-Plane 11

I saw the last presentation of X-Plane 11 and I saw the new feature about ground services. I was wondering what Jardesign thinks about it. Do you think your product can still compete with the free-built in-feature?

Thanks

Re: Ground Handling and X-Plane 11

We have not ability to test XP11 right now and can say nothing exact. If XP handling will be at the same level like GHD - bravo Ostin and Ben! If it will have a some "basic" level - bravo Ostin and Ben! Anyway, if that mans do something - bravo Ostin and Ben! I am wonder what nobody make the thing like GHD up to now. We just do this plugin for fun. They do this for fun too (i hope). Will see who fun better smile

Please read a FAQ before you post a bug http://support.jardesign.org

The X-Life, Ground Handling, FMCar and Tugmaster customers in the case of release of new version for X-Plane 11, will be able to use the new version at no extra cost and can activate the product by using the existing serial key(s).

Please read a FAQ before you post a bug http://support.jardesign.org

J.A.Romanov wrote:

The X-Life, Ground Handling, FMCar and Tugmaster customers in the case of release of new version for X-Plane 11, will be able to use the new version at no extra cost and can activate the product by using the existing serial key(s).

Thanks Eugeny! So no 3d model or sound update planned for these plugins..

SYSTEM: X-Plane 11.00pb9, Win 10 (64bit), Intel Core i7 6700K@4.5 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 8 GB GDDR5X, 32GB RAM, 1.25 TB SSD, SAMSUNG SUHD 55'' TV@3840x2160px, TrackIR5; PLUGINS/ TOOLS: FS Global Real Weather, SkyMaxxPro v4.1, Real Weather Connector, Gnd Handl. Deluxe, X-Camera, NDP Charts, Navigraph AIRAC; A/C: JARDesign: A320neo & A330

I have a problem with pushback-car (A330, XP 11). The car constantly turned around the plane and can´t connect with the plane. What can I do?

Regards,
Peter