Topic: Request for EPPO and EPWR

Could someone make (or maybe have already)  the x-life files for EPPO and EPWR from Drzewiecki?

Re: Request for EPPO and EPWR

Tolo303sq wrote:

Could someone make (or maybe have already)  the x-life files for EPPO and EPWR from Drzewiecki?

EPPO is just basic Airport right, no buildings etc.? I downloaded one with just runway! If you want me to make it, let me know or tell me if there is another scenery pack?!

Yes it is basic airport with one runway. I use a EPPO and EPWR from Drzewiecki http://store-x-plane-org.3dcartstores.c … p_360.html

I can send you  apt.dat or tell me what you need?

4 (edited by marcelbrietzke 2017-03-14 19:10:04)

Tolo303sq wrote:

Yes it is basic airport with one runway. I use a EPPO and EPWR from Drzewiecki http://store-x-plane-org.3dcartstores.c … p_360.html

I can send you  apt.dat or tell me what you need?

I can do with apt.dat, yes, but in order to add gates etc. i would need the dsf file too, to see where all gates and stands, etc. is located, since it's payware, we can't do it. That would be a copyright issue.

so i can do only some basic x-life and FM car stuff if you like!

I will work something out today!

Maybe it fits for you!

UPDAte, send me a Picture, i am almost done !

Ok, have a look, i am done with basics. Check attachment and please try it!

If you can send me from X-plane a Picture from above the airport i can improve if neccesary.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon EPPO.dat 54.89 kb, 190 downloads since 2017-03-14 

Attachment icon EPPO.txt 941 b, 149 downloads since 2017-03-14 

Attachment icon Naamloos-2.jpg 179.3 kb, 84 downloads since 2017-03-14 

OK great i will check it right know...and let you know

Great it works!!!! Thanks a lot!

Tolo303sq wrote:

Great it works!!!! Thanks a lot!

Awesome. And you welcome!

I have question – sometimes there is a ground traffic in airport and sometimes not. Do you know why and how it works actually?
And second question: On same airports there are static planes. When you use  x-life or WT2 it could happens that there two aircraft s on one gate. How to solve a problem?

Tolo303sq wrote:

I have question – sometimes there is a ground traffic in airport and sometimes not. Do you know why and how it works actually?
And second question: On same airports there are static planes. When you use  x-life or WT2 it could happens that there two aircraft s on one gate. How to solve a problem?

I am beginner in modding, X-Plane. but static planes you can delete with WED or Overlay Editor. About the traffic i don't know.