Topic: problem with x-life settings panel

Hi
In thedemo youtube video I noticed that the X-life settings is quite different from mine ! My X-life Setting panel does not have checkboxes and the items are different.
Here are the items of the video :
- Draw animation and lights....
- Broadcast traffic into for...
- Draw air Map...
- Draw aircrafts Markers
- Draw airport Info

and 4 sliders

Desire minimum Framerate
Air traffic Density
Airport gates/stands busy (%)
Runway operation Interval

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

Here are MY items WITHOUT CHECKBOXES (only sliders)
Air traffic density (%)
Airport gates/stands busy (%)
Runway operation Interval
Aircraft Sound volume (internal)
Aircraft Sound volume (external)

Please, could you help me to have the complete setting panel
Joquel

Post's attachments

Attachment icon Your Settings.jpg 42.27 kb, 140 downloads since 2017-02-20 

2 (edited by benjcarter 2017-02-22 18:01:11)

Re: problem with x-life settings panel

Mine is the same as yours. I never realised there were supposed to be more options. To be honest altering the sliders on the panel has never actually done anything for me - doesn't change anything. I'm also finding there is no air traffic at all between 2 airports (even with the sliders at max).

I am very disappointed. I thought that Jardesign had a technical support service. They ask me to post a topic on the forum because they hope somebody will help for the problems...
See the 2 images...
http://jardesign.org/forum/img/m/4026/t … 211da3.jpg
http://jardesign.org/forum/img/m/4026/t … 3v89n5.jpg

I'm sure someone will reply eventually. I suppose everyone is pretty busy with A320 and A330 updates etc. Your XLife should still work, even if you don't have full functionality of the menu.

Same here I'm unable to slide my OLD STYLE sliders all the way to the right. That's 2 problems. How is it possible I have the OLD STYLE settings panel but I'm up to date?

My menu has been like since, well..... forever. I hadn't realised it wasn't supposed to be like that until recently and like you I am fully up to date. It might be quicker to get the issue resolved if you ask in the Xplane.org forums - a lot more people seem to read those and are very helpful.