1 (edited by swimbody 2016-09-12 14:56:43)

Topic: Missing something?

Well this could be my age but I purchased the deluxe version and see the plugin in the pull down menu and when I select "Drive Up All", the various equipment just sits in a row behind the aircraft...no movement to simulate loading.  I downloaded a customer MD-88 set for Rotate and that didn't work either.  I'm sure I am doing something wrong or stupid.  Please advise.  Is there another plugin that this program relies upon that could be corrupted in my Xplane root folder?  Forgot to add I have Xplane 10.50r3. 

Thank you

Re: Missing something?

The aircraft name in planemaker has to be the same as the file name for the set you downloaded. I'm not sure if you can do this the other way round but worth a try.

Can you give me an example please?

Got this to work.  A few things to note:

Downloaded the new update patch.  Performed as instructed.
Loaded the 747 default and started the plugin, worked perfectly.
Loaded the MD-80 Rotate and that worked flawlessly as well.  I guess you have to do that in that order.
The instructions are translated and I think that was the issue.

Hi, I am having the same issue and whats different is everything worked fine right after downloading and trying out on the default 747. Then when I switched over to the IXEG 737 it didnt work. The vehicles just stayed in a line behind the aircraft, and there were only a few of the vehicles. I tried re downloading and the same thing happened. I believe I have the latest version.
Any ideas? Anyone?
Thanks!!!

swimbody wrote:

Got this to work.  A few things to note:

Downloaded the new update patch.  Performed as instructed.
Loaded the 747 default and started the plugin, worked perfectly.
Loaded the MD-80 Rotate and that worked flawlessly as well.  I guess you have to do that in that order.
The instructions are translated and I think that was the issue.