Re: ver 2.7 beta 1,2,3 WIN/MAC 64 bit

J.A.Romanov wrote:

You can just take a good-worked cycle and put it to custom NavData folder. Sure, not need reinstall X-Plane.

You're right.  Even after the reinstall, I'm still getting the same problem.  Is anyone else having an issue with AIRAC 1611 and the JAR buses?

J.A.Romanov wrote:
pic wrote:

Thank you JAR! Excellent update/Beta. Beautiful graphics and modeling. Some minor adjustments:
1. Speed breaks did not deploy on landing despite having them armed
2. Coming out of replay mode, Auto Throttle armed itself and I found myself running up for a takeoff!

Attached xplane log and bb log

Hmm.. Is anyone more have speedbrakes issue after toughtdown?

Yes, the were armed and set to MED.

1. Just check - work well. Please check with "B" keyboard button on your side.

Handle does not move. Does not hurt. Brake works anyway ;-)

2. Use MCDU MENU options to turn this On/Off

This works. Thanks

3. Hmm.. - i dont know

You got it right on the A330. You should do it the same on the A320. The Audio Panel of the A330 is really nice.

Thanks a lot for your comments! We rework and prepare beta 3. Please use Download link from first post of this topic.

Please read a FAQ before you post a bug http://support.jardesign.org

Hi,

For me, it is OK , no problem at this time.
The speed breaks could perhaps be smoother when deployed.

J.A.Romanov wrote:
pic wrote:

Thank you JAR! Excellent update/Beta. Beautiful graphics and modeling. Some minor adjustments:
1. Speed breaks did not deploy on landing despite having them armed
2. Coming out of replay mode, Auto Throttle armed itself and I found myself running up for a takeoff!

Attached xplane log and bb log

Hmm.. Is anyone more have speedbrakes issue after toughtdown?

Thanks very much!!! excellent !

107 (edited by everstalker 2016-10-24 23:13:22)

Hello

2.7B3 the display shows not the correct flap position

Chris

So far so good. However, I would like a little more eye candy when it comes to the side stick and the trim wheel. They still look a little blocky and not much like the real one. The main problem I have been having with this airbus from start is that there is no reverse thrust sound. Do you think you could create the reverse thrust sound in the final release?

She is a beauty:
http://jardesign.org/forum/img/m/436/t/p1avteqta5l781qdi19c9t7e11155.jpg

I will check flap position indication and speedbrakes behaviour after touchdown now.

SYSTEM: X-Plane 11.00pb9, Win 10 (64bit), Intel Core i7 6700K@4.5 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 8 GB GDDR5X, 32GB RAM, 1.25 TB SSD, SAMSUNG SUHD 55'' TV@3840x2160px, TrackIR5; PLUGINS/ TOOLS: FS Global Real Weather, SkyMaxxPro v4.1, Real Weather Connector, Gnd Handl. Deluxe, X-Camera, NDP Charts, Navigraph AIRAC; A/C: JARDesign: A320neo & A330

110 (edited by joomie 2016-10-25 09:23:33)

Flap position indication on upper ECAM and from external works perfectly fine.
Armed Grd Spoilers worked after touchdown.
Hence, this works great with 2.7b3.

SYSTEM: X-Plane 11.00pb9, Win 10 (64bit), Intel Core i7 6700K@4.5 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 8 GB GDDR5X, 32GB RAM, 1.25 TB SSD, SAMSUNG SUHD 55'' TV@3840x2160px, TrackIR5; PLUGINS/ TOOLS: FS Global Real Weather, SkyMaxxPro v4.1, Real Weather Connector, Gnd Handl. Deluxe, X-Camera, NDP Charts, Navigraph AIRAC; A/C: JARDesign: A320neo & A330

What I aslo observed, maybe this is intend, but when one shortly set the eng mode selector to "ign start" and then back to "normal" it is not possible to open the ECAM APU page. it stays on the ENG page.

WOW..excellent update on the beta. Took a short hop and so far, all is good. I'll try another and report anything I find. Thanks for your work, Mr JAR!

“The universe is big. It’s vast, complicated and ridiculous. And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles.”The Doctor
Win7Pro64/i76700k 4.6/GTX 1080ti STRIX oc/32gbCorsairVengeance DD4Ram3000/ASUS Z170Deluxe

113 (edited by MarcoAlmeida 2016-10-25 16:58:01)

I just had a X-Plane crash using the v2.7 beta 3. I have X-Plane 10.50 r3 and was flying using SmartCARS and while on CRZ it crashed. I sent the log to Laminar Research, but I think this is related to the beta since I never had any kind of crash before using the beta which I did for the first time today.

I saw that just one user here also had a crash, so you guys/Mr. Romanov, think this is a beta version issue or could it be an X-Plane issue too??

Apart this crashing issue, the new version is really great, I just think the ambient light form the cabin is too blueish, but I don´t know for sure, I never flew the a320neo in real life.

Best regards!!!

P.S.: I am using Navigraph AIRAC 1611.

To beta 3:
Nice reflections and wiper effect.
Thanks for fixing the wiper button and gnd pwr switch.

As you are fixing the visual effects. Can you switch the take off light with the taxi light on the nose gear? At the Moment If you Switch on the Taxi light, the right light Seen from
Front is going on on the nose gear and If you Switch to the take off light the left Hand light is going on. In real life it's Vice versa. The Taxi light is the small one on the left and the take off light is the bigher one on the right Hand side.

MarcoAlmeida wrote:

I just had a X-Plane crash using the v2.7 beta 3. I have X-Plane 10.50 r3 and was flying using SmartCARS and while on CRZ it crashed. I sent the log to Laminar Research, but I think this is related to the beta since I never had any kind of crash before using the beta which I did for the first time today.

I saw that just one user here also had a crash, so you guys/Mr. Romanov, think this is a beta version issue or could it be an X-Plane issue too??

Apart this crashing issue, the new version is really great, I just think the ambient light form the cabin is too blueish, but I don´t know for sure, I never flew the a320neo in real life.

Best regards!!!

P.S.: I am using Navigraph AIRAC 1611.

Please attach log.txt file what you save just after crash.

Hi

It's wonderful. I like the glass effect on the PFD, ND and so on.
For me it could  even be much more, like on the photos from airliners.net

http://www.airliners.net/photo/Qeshm-Ai … 14/2439470

Only a question concerning the NAv Logo button. Is it not a 2 positions button ?

Also a big big big thanks to the team of BSS which released a fantastic soudpack. Its now fast like being in real smile

The log is on this link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/a2l4ta8mctyg6ph/Log.txt?dl=0

That was X-Plane crash, not plugin or aircraft crash as i can read from log

--=={This application has crashed!}==--

J.A.Romanov wrote:

That was X-Plane crash, not plugin or aircraft crash as i can read from log

--=={This application has crashed!}==--

Ok, Mr. Romanov, thanks for the prompt feedback.

Hi,
Surely you are  working on it, but  when adjusting the QNH, the hPa  skip still some  digits.
Also, thrust levers could have, for me, a better definition.

Homer.Simpson wrote:

To beta 3:
Nice reflections and wiper effect.
Thanks for fixing the wiper button and gnd pwr switch.

As you are fixing the visual effects. Can you switch the take off light with the taxi light on the nose gear? At the Moment If you Switch on the Taxi light, the right light Seen from
Front is going on on the nose gear and If you Switch to the take off light the left Hand light is going on. In real life it's Vice versa. The Taxi light is the small one on the left and the take off light is the bigher one on the right Hand side.

Yea, I hope they will fix this.

Hi,

Would it be possible please to add some sunshields both on the front windows cockpit because at times we have the sun straight in face.

Thanks for all this awesome work

Wonderful work being done. Please keep it up.
Apart from all the above comments, I have a request
(beta 3).
I have read in this forum that the TERR ON ND does not show the terrain
because XPlane 10.50 killed the camera. I am using XPlane and Jardesign a 320neo
just to enjoy flying and know nothing about XPlane programming or aircraft creation.
So instead of just telling 'Xplane killed the camera' cns Jardesign please take up with
XPlane and ensure that the terrain is shown on TERR ON ND ? I will rellay be
greatful.

I flew the 2.7 and it worked perfectly... 2 hour flight..no problems

I am using:
iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2015
4 GHz Intel Core i7
32 GB 1867 MHz DDR3
AMD Radeon R9 M395X 4096 MB
mac os 10.12.1
Xplane 10.50 (64 bit)

Great job
The instruments were clearer..

Hi,

Sorry, but I don't undestand well, how to fully enjoy of the last updates concerning the groundhandling and New ground equipment set, include new lighting system.

I have the JAR Groundhandling plugin.
Do I have also to copy from the main folder 2.7 b3 the files ground.png and paste it in an other folder ?
But which one ?

THanks a lot for your help

Good day