Topic: Tenerife island APTs: GCTS & GCXO

XL files for Tenerife island airports, scenery packages included from XP gateway.

GCTS Tenerife North Airport
GCXO Tenerife South Airport

Please test them.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon GCTS Tenerife South.zip 187.77 kb, 389 downloads since 2016-10-02 

Attachment icon GCXO Tenerife North.zip 223.36 kb, 222 downloads since 2016-10-02 

2 (edited by Sid Star 2016-10-03 08:52:48)

Re: Tenerife island APTs: GCTS & GCXO

They are both great thanks, except can the static aircraft at GCXO be removed as the X Life AI are doubling up over them. No static at GCTS so that's ok.

At GCTS aircraft aircraft are taking off to the left of the runway (se attched pic) but they are landing ok on the centreline.

Would you be doing the other airport Gran Canaria?

Post's attachments

Attachment icon tenerife-sur.png 519.49 kb, 131 downloads since 2016-10-03 

3 (edited by karterilla 2016-10-08 04:19:55)

Re: Tenerife island APTs: GCTS & GCXO

Sid Star wrote:

They are both great thanks, except can the static aircraft at GCXO be removed as the X Life AI are doubling up over them. No static at GCTS so that's ok.

At GCTS aircraft aircraft are taking off to the left of the runway (se attched pic) but they are landing ok on the centreline.

Would you be doing the other airport Gran Canaria?

In GCXO no doubling up: check carefully the only 2 stands (put by the original developer and not by me; and I usually where I can, do not touch anything in others work) do not have any XP gate/stand over.
But if I have time will try to post a non-static version.

Gran Canaria, soon.