1 (edited by Habbel 2016-10-15 16:17:26)

Topic: My first tries EGPF Glasgow EGPE Inverness

Hello,
this was my first try to make airports "x-live".
Zip files includes dat, txt and dsf file for deleting static aircrafts.
The files depends on these scenerys.
For EGPF
http://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/fi … w-airport/
For EGPE
http://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/fi … 4603-egpe/

Added an edited version of EGPF, because sometimes very large planes stoped at end of the runway.
Added an edited version of EGPE, because there is a better looking airport at X-plane.org now. And edited ATC frequencies from EGPE. All frequencies which were not available in real life are now Tower frequencies. I tested that version with a flight between EGPF and EGPE, it works.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon EGPE v2.zip 18.05 kb, 237 downloads since 2016-10-15 

Attachment icon EGPF.zip 8.45 kb, 233 downloads since 2016-09-27 

Re: My first tries EGPF Glasgow EGPE Inverness

Habbel,

I flew from EGPF to EGPE today using your dat. and txt. files for X-Life.  I notice trees on the taxi ways at EGPF.  See attachment.  Did I do something wrong?  Do you see trees on the taxi ways when you fly at EGPF?

Post's attachments

Attachment icon victory_3.png 2.38 mb, 116 downloads since 2016-09-23 

Hello Watauga,
I' ve no trees in the taxiway or runway area. Please have a look in your scenery_packs.ini. Maybe airport EGPF has been loaded at the bottom of the file. It has to be loaded in the top part of that file. At x-plane.org exits a tool called xOrganizer free for download, that will sort that file correct in the most cases for you.

Hello Watauga,
I' ve no trees in the taxiway or runway area. Please have a look in your scenery_packs.ini. Maybe airport EGPF has been loaded at the bottom of the file. It has to be loaded in the top part of that file. At x-plane.org exits a tool called xOrganizer free for download, that will sort that file correct in the most cases for you.

5 (edited by Watauga 2016-09-25 02:54:11)

Habbel,

I redownloaded EGPF from your first post.  http://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/fi … w-airport/

The trees on the taxi way are from the EGPF before I add your dsf file.  See attached picture.  In the scenery pack.ini EGPF airport is with my other airports above the Aerosoft airports.  Is the above link to the same EGPF airport your are using?

I am still using X-Plane 10.45.  What version of X-Plane are you using?

Post's attachments

Attachment icon victory_4.png 2.5 mb, 129 downloads since 2016-09-24 

Hello Watauga,
I'm using x-plane 10.50 with gbpro v2 from antwob http://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/fi … e-scenery/   I disabled Aerosoft Glasgow Airport in scenery_packs.ini, so we both use the same source. I reuploaded the EGPF file with additional forrest exclusion zones for EGPF, so the trees should disappear now. Please report if the problem is fixed.

Goodmorning Habbel,

I am reporting back with my findings.  I disabled Aerosoft's EGPF in X-Plane 10.45.  The trees on the taxi ways were still present.  Then I installed your new dsf file and the trees on the taxi and runways were no longer present.  There are some trees still lining the runways, but none on the runways. 

I am still testing X-Pane 10.50.  Since you did not see the tree on the taxi and runways with your installation of EGPF in X-Plane 10.50, I installed EGPF in my X-Plane 10.50.  With this installation, without your new dsf file, I did not see any trees on the taxi ways, runways or along side the runway. 

I am assuming the new exclusion criteria in X-Plane 10.50 is the reason the trees did not show up on the taxi and runways.

Thank you for your help.

Habbel,

Today I flew from EGPF to EGPE in X-Plane 10.50.  No scenery issues. 

I did notice the taxi instruction were the same for Glasgow and Inverness.  Complete log.txt is attached.

XL: 3334 : > ATC: N370EJ, GLASGOW Ground, taxi to holding short runway 05, via J,A,A2,09/27,Z,05/23,F,G,05/23

XL: 3334 : > Pilot: INVERNESS Ground ,N370EJ, runway 23 vacated
XL: 3334 : > ATC: N370EJ, Taxi to E5 via J,A,A2,09/27,Z,05/23,F,G,05/23

Should the taxi instructions be different for Inverness?

Regards,

Post's attachments

Attachment icon Log.txt 110.21 kb, 285 downloads since 2016-09-26 

Hello Watauga,

I'm sorry you found a big mistake made by me. I didn't noticed before that the ATC frequencies aren't taken automatically by x-live. I've to add them manually. So I've done that now. The updated files are available in my first post. Thank you for testing that. Now I've to correct 11 airports with that mistake. If these UK airports are ready. I'll share them in a few days.

Regards Jens