Re: X-Life public beta-6, 7, 8, 9 (Win & Mac)

Flew EIDW to EHAM.  Everything went well except for a couple of minor observations with AI aircraft when taxiing at EHAM.  Shortly after exiting RW18R I could see a Citation X flying towards me.  It then disappeared into the ground just to the right of the taxiway.  Then shortly afterwards, I could seen an AI aircraft in the distance circling and then appeared to dive towards the ground.

Not sure if there is a log I can send you that will show the AI aircraft activity at EHAM.

Otherwise everything is working very well.

752 (edited by captbullett 2016-03-29 14:25:42)

ThommiTechnik wrote:
captbullett wrote:

Good day,
well if you want the changes you better start learning how to write code ... as each takes time to process and set up in the plugin...
Cheers,
captbullett

Ps, are you a real pilot and or what are you qualifications for flying?

As I said, maybe team building could help. I'm not programmer, just User wink And yes, I've got CPL, MPL, and TR on A320, A330, B757 and since December B777. Doing it as FO.

Cheers Thomas

Good day,
so, the team you talk about is already in place if you have not noticed it is called the 'Beta testing team' (and it is the very best I have worked with in X-Plane so far.) and the way it works is we test give feed back as in log txt bbox.txt and a summary that adds to the detail of a CTD or any other anomaly so, that the Developer can fix His Plugin this is not a beta group that controls the way the developers designs his plugin.

We Just test this is are job and this is it when I ask about your  Cert. it was so, I understand how much you know about ATC and flying as we have armchair pilots, as I do not have any Flying Cert I am a computer SysAdmin and Apple Developer so I test plugins and help keep the testing focused on what need to be done to improve the plugin per. the Developer. I hope this can help you understand the procedure here so we work together as a Team.
Thank-you for your input,
Brian

Hi

I tried to fly from Dallas (KDFW) to Phoenix (KPHX) new airports validated on the map ...
I have been unsuccessful to generate the flight plan ...
I tried to edit one with "notes" in a .txt format but after having put it in flight plans file of A320 neo JAR , it has not been recognized when I tried to load it "from FMS file" ...

Here is log file
No x-Life.dmp file generated ...

I know it is not a high priority , I just mention it .

Trying to fly the from Phoenix to Dallas I have not been able again to generate a flight plan.

Regards
jcdp

Post's attachments

Attachment icon Log.zip 22.27 kb, 380 downloads since 2016-03-29 

I7 5930k @ 3,5Ghz , 32 Go Ram, NVidia 970 4Go , W10 64 bits, SSD 500Go , HD 3To
Moniteur Acer K242HQK (3840x2160)
CH Products : Flight Sim Yoke , Pro pedals
X-plane 11.41r2

jcdp wrote:

Hi

I tried to fly from Dallas (KDFW) to Phoenix (KPHX) new airports validated on the map ...
I tried to edit one with "notes" in a .txt format but after having put it in flight plans file of A320 neo JAR , it has not been recognized when I tried to load it "from FMS file" ...

Here is log file

Trying to fly the from Phoenix to Dallas I have not been able again to generate a flight plan.

Regards
jcdp

Good day,

Please uninstall your Airport Navigator Plugin all the way do not just turn it off as, it is in conflict with X-Life and the FollowMeCar Plugin the two plugins do the same thing yet the Airport Navigator takes to long to load thus, Crashing the X-Plane app.
captbullett

755 (edited by ThommiTechnik 2016-03-29 17:55:42)

captbullett wrote:

Good day,
so, the team you talk about is already in place if you have not noticed it is called the 'Beta testing team' (and it is the very best I have worked with in X-Plane so far.) and the way it works is we test give feed back as in log txt bbox.txt and a summary that adds to the detail of a CTD or any other anomaly so, that the Developer can fix His Plugin this is not a beta group that controls the way the developers designs his plugin.

We Just test this is are job and this is it when I ask about your  Cert. it was so, I understand how much you know about ATC and flying as we have armchair pilots, as I do not have any Flying Cert I am a computer SysAdmin and Apple Developer so I test plugins and help keep the testing focused on what need to be done to improve the plugin per. the Developer. I hope this can help you understand the procedure here so we work together as a Team.
Brian

Hi Brian,

thanks for your explanations. I must admit, sometimes it's hard for me to "understand" you, because of your slang wink (Here in the Swiss we call it "Dialekt" wink ). So I have to read twice wink But it always remembers me, when coming to Dallas wink There is one female controller on Approach, when you have her, you have always two really perplexed faces in the cockpit - she's so fast, and has a slang, that you'll do your approach on experience wink

Looking forward to all the codings, and when someone needs help, I'm happy to assist smile Again: the most wondering at the moment for me, is, that everybody is going on airports, but no one on routing and procedures. To make it as real, as the rest of XPL.

Cheers
Thomas

756 (edited by captbullett 2016-03-29 20:10:22)

ThommiTechnik wrote:
captbullett wrote:

Good day,

Brian

Hi Brian,

thanks for your explanations. I must admit, sometimes it's hard for me to "understand" you, because of your slang wink (Here in the Swiss we call it "Dialekt" wink ). So I have to read twice wink But it always remembers me, when coming to Dallas wink There is one female controller on Approach, when you have her, you have always two really perplexed faces in the cockpit - she's so fast, and has a slang, that you'll do your approach on experience wink

Looking forward to all the codings, and when someone needs help, I'm happy to assist smile Again: the most wondering at the moment for me, is, that everybody is going on airports, but no one on routing and procedures. To make it as real, as the rest of XPL.

Cheers
Thomas

Good day,

Glad to be working with a person that has cockpit experience and knows what ATC should be this is where you will be needed and I do look forward to your help as does the rest of the team. We do work in units as some have different talents and each person need to do their part in testing.
Have a great day,
Brian

captbullett wrote:
jcdp wrote:

Hi

Here is log file

Regards
jcdp

Good day,

Please uninstall your Airport Navigator Plugin all the way do not just turn it off as, it is in conflict with X-Life and the FollowMeCar Plugin the two plugins do the same thing yet the Airport Navigator takes to long to load thus, Crashing the X-Plane app.
captbullett

Hi
Thanks for your proposal
I removed Airport Navigator but got the same result ...no generated flight plan and Nothing when intenting to import from A320
neo JAR file...
Please note that with "Airport Navigator" X-Life had not crashed...
I noticed that I got, even with beta 9.3 the same warning "select CRZ lv ...." which is supposed now not appear ...
So my question is :  solution has been found when this problem of generating a flight plan between EIDW and EGLL occured, would it be there the same reasons ?
Regards

jcdp

X-plane 11.41r2

jcdp wrote:
captbullett wrote:
jcdp wrote:

Hi

Here is log file

Regards
jcdp

Good day,

captbullett

Hi
Thanks for your proposal
I removed Airport Navigator but got the same result ...no generated flight plan and Nothing when intenting to import from A320
neo JAR file...
I noticed that I got, even with beta 9.3 the same warning "select CRZ lv ...." which is supposed now not appear ...
So my question is :  solution has been found when this problem of generating a flight plan between EIDW and EGLL occured, would it be there the same reasons ?
Regards

jcdp

good day,

XL: 348 :
XL: 348 : ATC LOG -----------------------------------
XL: 348 : ATC LOG END ----------------------------
XL 3D Sound Engine Disable

this is the only part of the X-Life that is in your log so there is nothing being done so, can you start by giving the exact explanation on how you enter you Flight Plan then can you attach some screenshots so we can look at the widgets and the data you entered.
I think we can help you out as this is just work in progress ...
Brian

captbullett wrote:
jcdp wrote:
captbullett wrote:

Good day,

captbullett

Hi
Thanks for your proposal
neo JAR file...
Regards

jcdp

good day,

this is the only part of the X-Life that is in your log so there is nothing being done so, can you start by giving the exact explanation on how you enter you Flight Plan then can you attach some screenshots so we can look at the widgets and the data you entered.
Brian

Hi Brian

I think that this could be a remake of post 507 with a solution proposed by Eugeny (post 558) after a chat on Skype with him.
I only report this difficulty to "generate" the flight plan from KPHX to KDFW (and the other way KDFW to KPHX).
For your information I use the x-life panel and fill departure Airport, arrival Airport, put same name as arrival Airport on following case, give a flight level and then I click on "generate" button ...
if I entered a correct FL I don't have a flight plan (blank case), if not I get the message ( CRZ lv ....)

I suggest you try to get a generated flight plan, the normal way, between KPHX and KDFW .
For other airports x-life works fine ( even with "Airport Navigator" installed   wink   )

Regards
jcdp

X-plane 11.41r2

jcdp wrote:
captbullett wrote:
jcdp wrote:

Hi
Thanks for your proposal
neo JAR file...
Regards

jcdp

good day,

Brian

Hi Brian

I think that this could be a remake of post 507 with a solution proposed by Eugeny (post 558) after a chat on Skype with him.
I only report this difficulty to "generate" the flight plan from KPHX to KDFW (and the other way KDFW to KPHX).
For your information I use the x-life panel and fill departure Airport, arrival Airport, put same name as arrival Airport on following case, give a flight level and then I click on "generate" button ...
if I entered a correct FL I don't have a flight plan (blank case), if not I get the message ( CRZ lv ....)

I suggest you try to get a generated flight plan, the normal way, between KPHX and KDFW .
For other airports x-life works fine ( even with "Airport Navigator" installed   wink   )

Regards
jcdp

Good day,
I am not even close to my computer now so, I can't try it so maybe someone can help
B.

ilankrt wrote:
lenny wrote:

Another crash caused by X-Life

I notice also that there are several attempts to load an aircraft which fail. I wonder what I can do to stop this? This happens often.

Failed to open D:\Steam/steamapps/common/X-Plane 10//Custom Scenery/OpenSceneryX/objects/aircraft/jets/corporate/citation_x/unlit/object.obj: the file cannot be opened.
X-Life Object load error: D:\Steam\steamapps\common\X-Plane 10\/Custom Scenery/OpenSceneryX/objects/aircraft/jets/corporate/citation_x/unlit/object.obj
JARDesign plugin: D:\Steam\steamapps\common\X-Plane 10\Resources\plugins\X-Life\Metar/LFMN.TXT file updated.
Failed to open D:\Steam/steamapps/common/X-Plane 10//Custom Scenery/OpenSceneryX/objects/aircraft/jets/corporate/citation_x/unlit/object.obj: the file cannot be opened.
X-Life Object load error: D:\Steam\steamapps\common\X-Plane 10\/Custom Scenery/OpenSceneryX/objects/aircraft/jets/corporate/citation_x/unlit/object.obj
SkyMaxx Pro: Changing cloud conditions.
SkyMaxx Pro: Created cirrus layer alt 9000.000000 thickness 0.000000
SkyMaxx Pro: Cloud conditions changed. Current target visibility is 94150.421875
DEF load time: 5366 for water.
0:54:53.088 I/SCN: DSF load time: 72285 for file Custom Scenery/Global Airports/Earth nav data/+40+000/+43+004.dsf (0 tris)
0:54:53.168 I/SCN: DSF load time: 12855 for file Custom Scenery/x_Prefab_Airports_1xp/Earth nav data/+40+000/+43+004.dsf (0 tris)
0:54:53.168 I/SCN: DSF load time: 23482 for file Custom Scenery/x_Prefab_Airports_2xp/Earth nav data/+40+000/+43+004.dsf (0 tris)
0:54:59.334 I/SCN: DSF load time: 6187028 for file Custom Scenery/zzz_hd_global_scenery3/Earth nav data/+40+000/+43+004.dsf (807277 tris)
0:55:01.948 E/SCN: Failed to find resource 'test/AGtrees_test.for', referenced from file 'Resources/default scenery/airport scenery/Vintage_Airports/Control_Towers/'.
0:55:02.060 I/SCN: DSF load time: 165080 for file Custom Scenery/Global Airports/Earth nav data/+40+000/+44+004.dsf (0 tris)
0:55:02.123 I/SCN: DSF load time: 17987 for file Custom Scenery/x_Prefab_Airports_1xp/Earth nav data/+40+000/+44+004.dsf (0 tris)
0:55:02.123 I/SCN: DSF load time: 13441 for file Custom Scenery/x_Prefab_Airports_2xp/Earth nav data/+40+000/+44+004.dsf (0 tris)
0:55:13.499 I/SCN: DSF load time: 11411919 for file Custom Scenery/zzz_hd_global_scenery3/Earth nav data/+40+000/+44+004.dsf (1193106 tris)
SkyMaxx Pro: Location set to lat 43.279200 lon 6.202724 alt 3656.946801
SkyMaxx Pro: Cloud conditions changed. Current target visibility is 76093.898438
0:57:12.140 I/ATC: Airport flow changed at EGLC!
CurFlow: AUTOGEN: North NewFlow: AUTOGEN: South
0:57:12.140 I/ATC: Changing EGLC CabState from 0 to 1
0:57:12.140 I/ATC: All departures are done at EGLC. Advancing...
0:57:12.140 I/ATC: Changing EGLC CabState from 1 to 2
0:57:12.140 I/ATC: All arrivals are done at EGLC. Advancing...
0:57:12.140 I/ATC: Changing EGLC CabState from 2 to 0
SkyMaxx Pro: Cloud conditions changed. Current target visibility is 67616.031250
--=={This application has crashed because of the plugin: X-Life}==--

Your log remains me about similarity to my crashes in the past.
I de-installed SkyMaxxPro3 and the problems disappeared.
Try it out and report if it works....

Ok I'll give it at try. I had done a couple of flights afterwards unfortunately I didn't keep the entire log.

762 (edited by captbullett 2016-03-30 01:34:12)

lenny wrote:
ilankrt wrote:
lenny wrote:

Another crash caused by X-Life

I notice also that there are several attempts to load an aircraft which fail. I wonder what I can do to stop this? This happens often.

JARDesign plugin: D:\Steam\steamapps\common\X-Plane 10\Resources\plugins\X-Life\Metar/LFMN.TXT file updated.
SkyMaxx Pro: Cloud conditions changed. Current target visibility is 94150.421875
DEF load time: 5366 for water.
0:54:53.088 I/SCN: DSF load time: 72285 for file Custom Scenery/Global Airports/Earth nav data/+40+000/+43+004.dsf (0 tris)
0:54:53.168 I/SCN: DSF load time: 12855 for file Custom Scenery/x_Prefab_Airports_1xp/Earth nav data/+40+000/+43+004.dsf (0 tris)
0:54:53.168 I/SCN: DSF load time: 23482 for file Custom Scenery/x_Prefab_Airports_2xp/Earth nav data/+40+000/+43+004.dsf (0 tris)
0:54:59.334 I/SCN: DSF load time: 6187028 for file Custom Scenery/zzz_hd_global_scenery3/Earth nav data/+40+000/+43+004.dsf (807277 tris)
0:55:01.948 E/SCN: Failed to find resource 'test/AGtrees_test.for', referenced from file 'Resources/default scenery/airport scenery/Vintage_Airports/Control_Towers/'.
0:55:02.060 I/SCN: DSF load time: 165080 for file Custom Scenery/Global Airports/Earth nav data/+40+000/+44+004.dsf (0 tris)
0:55:02.123 I/SCN: DSF load time: 17987 for file Custom Scenery/x_Prefab_Airports_1xp/Earth nav data/+40+000/+44+004.dsf (0 tris)
0:55:02.123 I/SCN: DSF load time: 13441 for file Custom Scenery/x_Prefab_Airports_2xp/Earth nav data/+40+000/+44+004.dsf (0 tris)
0:55:13.499 I/SCN: DSF load time: 11411919 for file Custom Scenery/zzz_hd_global_scenery3/Earth nav data/+40+000/+44+004.dsf (1193106 tris)
SkyMaxx Pro: Location set to lat 43.279200 lon 6.202724 alt 3656.946801
SkyMaxx Pro: Cloud conditions changed. Current target visibility is 76093.898438
0:57:12.140 I/ATC: Airport flow changed at EGLC!
CurFlow: AUTOGEN: North NewFlow: AUTOGEN: South
0:57:12.140 I/ATC: Changing EGLC CabState from 0 to 1
0:57:12.140 I/ATC: All departures are done at EGLC. Advancing...
0:57:12.140 I/ATC: Changing EGLC CabState from 1 to 2
0:57:12.140 I/ATC: All arrivals are done at EGLC. Advancing...
0:57:12.140 I/ATC: Changing EGLC CabState from 2 to 0
SkyMaxx Pro: Cloud conditions changed. Current target visibility is 67616.031250
--=={This application has crashed because of the plugin: X-Life}==--

Your log remains me about similarity to my crashes in the past.
I de-installed SkyMaxxPro3 and the problems disappeared.
Try it out and report if it works....

Ok I'll give it at try. I had done a couple of flights afterwards unfortunately I didn't keep the entire log.

Good day,
Please do not attach you log text like this you know better so why are you doing this ! STOP ! attach the log the right way .
and  ilankrt  do not help them if they are not posting right ! you are not helping !
captbullett

Has any one gotten X-Life to work with Flight Factors 767? No crashes for me so far. Are JARs planes the only compatible planes at the moment?

devan.sauerbrey wrote:

Has any one gotten X-Life to work with Flight Factors 767? No crashes for me so far. Are JARs planes the only compatible planes at the moment?

Good day,
The MCDU are not comparable with X-Life and the flight Planning but you can use the aircraft as in for flying the AI aircraft but as far as using the FF767 I did not get good results just trying to get a cold and dark start and took to long to play around with something that just was not going to happen on my computer. Now if you want to test I am not going to stop you but I am not going to be able to help you it will be someone else that will be looking at your work if there is an issue as X-Life is being made to work with all aircraft in all conditions.
Good luck,
captbullett

captbullett wrote:
ThommiTechnik wrote:
captbullett wrote:

Good day,
well if you want the changes you better start learning how to write code ... as each takes time to process and set up in the plugin...
Cheers,
captbullett

Ps, are you a real pilot and or what are you qualifications for flying?

As I said, maybe team building could help. I'm not programmer, just User wink And yes, I've got CPL, MPL, and TR on A320, A330, B757 and since December B777. Doing it as FO.

Cheers Thomas

Good day,

Brian

Exactly, Brian! If it ain't broke, dont fix it!! We've beta tested for Mr Jar for quite awhile, you for much longer. I've seen progress like no other.
I talked earlier how XL is so cool. I've never had the excitement level in xplane that I've had with XLife. Seeing a plane in front of me on final, or watching the radar at FL320 and seeing an airliner crossing at 3,000 ft over me, or while flying JAR ac, the warning "Traffic, Traffic" blasting thru the sound system...all that and more gives xplane a RL excitement. The "As Real as it Gets" gets even realer smile
So, thanks Brian for helping out here, and thanks to all the other testers that help and especially a big thanks to Mr R for his excellent talent and hours upon hours of writing code to help make xplane as real as it gets.

“The universe is big. It’s vast, complicated and ridiculous. And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles.”The Doctor
Win7Pro64/i76700k 4.6/GTX 1080ti STRIX oc/32gbCorsairVengeance DD4Ram3000/ASUS Z170Deluxe

oh, one other thing. Sometimes when I call for the FM car thru XLife, nothing haps. SO I then call thru the FM Map and along it comes! I'll attach my files, but for me this is quite minor, but still  we all thrive for perfection wink
LFMN-LIRF
LFMN SID SODRI A3 NORKA A3 SUDAS UL127 CAPCO A3 MIRSA L127 ELB M729 GILIO STAR LIRF
Rotate MD-80

For those that dont know how to attach a file as opposed to copy and pasting the whole enchilada, before submitting, hit PREVIEW and you'll see the options for uploading files etc...then select your file THEN hit ADD File..repeat for multiple files, THEN, Submit Reply

Post's attachments

Attachment icon Log.txt 147.33 kb, 366 downloads since 2016-03-29 

Attachment icon x-life.dmp 215.69 kb, 409 downloads since 2016-03-29 

“The universe is big. It’s vast, complicated and ridiculous. And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles.”The Doctor
Win7Pro64/i76700k 4.6/GTX 1080ti STRIX oc/32gbCorsairVengeance DD4Ram3000/ASUS Z170Deluxe

767 (edited by laohu314 2016-03-30 16:45:18)

KEWR to KBOS. X-life generated traffic but no flight plan. Used a Co Route. Also got a GA, actually I am getting GA's on practically every approach. That maybe a bit excessive. Eventually did a manual landing because the AP didn't manage to capture the ILS in time after the turn to COHAS. Probably my bad for not knowing exactly how to carry out the GA procedure past the last waypoint of the GA.
CTD when reporting runway vacated (>> frustration).

Post's attachments

Attachment icon Log.txt 87.18 kb, 367 downloads since 2016-03-30 

Attachment icon OSXcrash.txt 66.16 kb, 334 downloads since 2016-03-30 

iMac5K 27” (2015), i7 4GHz, OSX 10.14.6, 32GB, AMD M395X 4096MB, Saitek X52, TPM, Radio, Switch & Multi, TM MFD, XP11.35r1, FFA320v0.11.2-2305, ToLiSs A319 v1.3.3, JDA320 v3.4r1, JDA330 v3.2r1, XL v4_250719, FM v2.6r2,  GndHdg v.4.010719, Air Plugin v4.8.3,  FWL 2.7.19, 3jFPS-wizard, PI v2.73.06, NOAA v2.4.4, XSPs v2.75, XCL v1.37, BPB v0.47, SAM 1.1.0

laohu314 wrote:

KEWR to KBOS. X-life generated traffic but no flight plan. Used a Co Route. Also got a GA, actually I am getting GA's on practically every approach. That maybe a bit excessive. Eventually did a manual landing because the AP didn't manage to capture the ILS in time after the turn to COHAS. Probably my bad for not knowing exactly how to carry out the GA procedure past the last waypoint of the GA.
CTD when reporting runway vacated (>> frustration).

Yep, too much GAs.. I will care about this next version. Thanks for info and files.

Please read a FAQ before you post a bug http://support.jardesign.org

Hi guys. I know I am supposed to post taxi route related questions on its relevant board.
I did this 4 days ago for MB Sceneries LYBE, but did not get a reply yet.
I really don't know what else to change on the taxi routes to get aircraft to take of on runways.
They take off next to the runway, but do land on the runway.

Dewald wrote:

Hi guys. I know I am supposed to post taxi route related questions on its relevant board.
I really don't know what else to change on the taxi routes to get aircraft to take of on runways.

You may contact skype j.a.romanov to discuss issues woth ATC-taxiroutes.

J.A.Romanov wrote:
Dewald wrote:

You may contact skype j.a.romanov to discuss issues woth ATC-taxiroutes.

Hi JAR
Unfortunately Skype does not work properly. Connection speed too slow on my side.

Good day.
Tried to run the plug-in scene self-made military airport and found that the plugins and the follow me car and x-life determine my location, as the closest civilian airport. When running traffic, the plugin gives a message that it can't pave the path from the current position to the runway of this civilian airport. While in the scenario of a military airport ATC routes all designed in accordance with the recommendations in the appropriate forum thread.

Добрый день.
Попробовал запустить плагин в сцене самостоятельно сделанного военного аэропорта и обнаружил, что плагины и follow me car и x-life определяю мое местоположения, как ближайший гражданский аэропорт. При запуске трафика, плагин выдает сообщение, что не может проложить путь от текущей позиции до ВПП этого гражданского аэропорта. Хотя в сценарии  военного аэропорта все ATC routes выполнены в соответствии с рекомендациями в соответствующей ветке форума.

Metallist wrote:

Good day.
Tried to run the plug-in scene self-made military airport and found that the plugins and the follow me car and x-life determine my location, as the closest civilian airport. When running traffic, the plugin gives a message that it can't pave the path from the current position to the runway of this civilian airport. While in the scenario of a military airport ATC routes all designed in accordance with the recommendations in the appropriate forum thread.

Добрый день.
Попробовал запустить плагин в сцене самостоятельно сделанного военного аэропорта и обнаружил, что плагины и follow me car и x-life определяю мое местоположения, как ближайший гражданский аэропорт. При запуске трафика, плагин выдает сообщение, что не может проложить путь от текущей позиции до ВПП этого гражданского аэропорта. Хотя в сценарии  военного аэропорта все ATC routes выполнены в соответствии с рекомендациями в соответствующей ветке форума.

Значит в навбазе этого порта нет. Проблему не решить, кроме как добавляя этот порт в навбазу вручную.

774 (edited by laohu314 2016-03-31 13:23:36)

CTD while updating Gates Editor at KBOS

Post's attachments

Attachment icon Log.txt 64.92 kb, 502 downloads since 2016-03-31 

Attachment icon OSXcrash.txt 66.83 kb, 281 downloads since 2016-03-31 

iMac5K 27” (2015), i7 4GHz, OSX 10.14.6, 32GB, AMD M395X 4096MB, Saitek X52, TPM, Radio, Switch & Multi, TM MFD, XP11.35r1, FFA320v0.11.2-2305, ToLiSs A319 v1.3.3, JDA320 v3.4r1, JDA330 v3.2r1, XL v4_250719, FM v2.6r2,  GndHdg v.4.010719, Air Plugin v4.8.3,  FWL 2.7.19, 3jFPS-wizard, PI v2.73.06, NOAA v2.4.4, XSPs v2.75, XCL v1.37, BPB v0.47, SAM 1.1.0