Topic: Activation email

Hi there

I have just updated to the latest version of ground handling. I am popping my username and activation code into the box. It is asking me for my email address so last night I popped it in. Over 12 hours later I still have not received the email code to verify ownership. So I am now unable to use the product. I have checked my junk and spam email folders but nothing. Why do we now need this type of activation and why is it not sending me a code to put in. I have my license key surely that is more than enough proof I own the product I have paid for and. Now can’t use until I get this email

Re: Activation email

Anyone who's ever tried to use the Internet without reading instructions thinks they're tech-savvy. You need to visit here email tracker to get more new skills about searching email. But, trust me, you're not. Here's an activation email that will walk you through using (insert a tool and/or service here). If you feel faint or confused at any point during the process, click on the link at the bottom to talk with one of our friendly customer service representatives.