Re: X-Life ver 4 for X-Plane 11

Most likely you need to buy a Toliss license

polyan7 wrote:

I have a Toliss A319 airplane version 1.3.2, and ATC x-life Traffic deluxe ignores the TCAS squawk code, that is, I can leave the default code 2000, and the ATC x-life will not remind me to change it.

577 (edited by johnths2 2020-05-26 11:24:56)

I have errors after a start while X-life loading scenery files :
I run XP 11.50b9 and the latest registrated beta version of x-life pro

This files creating the error message:

/SYS: | Error loading the scenery file:
0:02:45.335 E/SYS: | D:\Games/X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/X-Life/Aircrafts/OSX_anim/b737-300/anim.obj
0:02:45.335 E/SYS: | The scenery may not look correct.
0:02:45.335 E/SYS: | Please see the Log.txt file for detailed error information.
0:02:45.335 E/SYS: | (OBJ_read.cpp:703)

The same massage for this files

0:02:46.025 E/SYS: | D:\Games/X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/X-Life/Aircrafts/OSX_anim/b737-800/anim.obj

0:02:46.876 E/SYS: | D:\Games/X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/X-Life/Aircrafts/OSX_anim/b737-700/anim.obj

0:02:47.500 E/SYS: | D:\Games/X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/X-Life/Aircrafts/OSX_anim/a320/anim.obj

0:02:48.541 E/SYS: | D:\Games/X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/X-Life/Aircrafts/OSX_anim/a319/anim.obj

0:08:24.424 E/SYS: | D:\Games/X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/X-Life/Aircrafts/OSX_anim/b747-400/anim.obj

Are there more users with this problem?

Post's attachments

Attachment icon Log.txt 104.21 kb, 380 downloads since 2020-05-26 

578 (edited by johnths2 2020-05-27 06:56:19)

After installing the Bluebell package the problem with the anim.obj files was solved.

Hello !

I have just install X-Life. I usee X-life on my plugins when i run Xplane, but then when i press ON to start X-Life, no panel i see. What i do wrong ?

Haven't seen it covered here, but, how to do multiple flights using X_Life.  I land and then will try to plan new flight and can't clear out the old data without taking X-Plane down and restarting all!  Help

I’m flying mostly in Norway and already made airport-files for nearly every airport in the X-Plane default scenery there.

When running X-Life I found the following issues:

- on many airports the ai-planes fly through hills (e.g. ENAT RWY29 approach). Is it possible to change the flightpath to an steeper angle? Perfect would be, if the ai-planes use STAR- (and SID-) routes.

- sometimes the ai-planes are invisible, no idea why.

- sometimes ai-plane type don’t match, e.g. a AT72 is displayed as A320, propeller sounds

- Cargo ai-planes (FDX, UPS, DHL) don’t park on cargo stands, instead they use normal stands or even gates.

- Is it possible to add more planes to BLUEBELL  XL/CUSTOM folder, I already managed to add a DH8B-WIF (from  The Fruitstand Aircraft Library, but without animations). By tweaking the DH8B.TXT file (parameters for wingspan and starting- / landing-length) they work on smaller airports like ENHF. Is there a better way to add aircraft, how could I add animations like propeller, flaps, landing-gear?

I
I am using version 2.2 R3
with Xplane 11.5

Airport editor works here too.

Frame rate doesn't collapse after landing either.

But it doesn't work with Vulkan

Hello to everyone.

I have problems with opening and starting the plugin, as the control board probably is hidden behind my 4 screen setup. Can I change the the plugin to "on" automatically when it starts?

Thank you for any help

Oliver

Hi,

I already made airport-files for  a few airports, and X-life starts normally. However, when I want to generate or import a flight plan for X-life, it tells me that departure airport is wrong. This only happens with 'non-approved' airports. Is there a solution for this? This didn't happen to me on X-plane 10.

Thanks

We offer the best cheap online weed uk all Indoor weed. Buy marijuana online EU from us and get a fast and secure shipping. Cannabis for sale online UK, Europe and USA at very cheap prices. Best online weed store UK, Europe and USA to order cheap weed online UK, Europe and USA and order marijuana online UK, Europe and USA Get the best of all cannabis strains from our online marijuana shop UK, Europe and USA. 420 online shop UK, Europe and USA, we do home delivery for all cheap weed online UK, Europe and USA   
We have been ranked best producer and exporter of cannabis in the world and all of online weed shop EU for our fast and secure shipping, 100% guaranty all safe.

Shipping:  We offer free delivery across the UK and Europe and we do ship worldwide.

Contact

deligentstorew9413 wrote:

We offer the best cheap online weed uk all Indoor weed. Buy marijuana online EU from us and get a fast and secure shipping. Cannabis for sale online UK, Europe and USA at very cheap prices. Best online weed store UK, Europe and USA to order cheap weed online UK, Europe and USA and order marijuana online UK, Europe and USA Get the best of all cannabis strains from our online marijuana shop UK, Europe and USA. 420 online shop UK, Europe and USA, we do home delivery for all cheap weed online UK, Europe and USA   
We have been ranked best producer and exporter of cannabis in the world and all of online weed shop EU for our fast and secure shipping, 100% guaranty all safe.

Shipping:  We offer free delivery across the UK and Europe and we do ship worldwide.

Contact

Why do you let this crap be published in the forum?

Edu wrote:

I
I am using version 2.2 R3
with Xplane 11.5

Airport editor works here too.

Frame rate doesn't collapse after landing either.

But it doesn't work with Vulkan

Latest Version of X-Life (4.21) works for me with the latest Version of X-Plane (11.51r1) on a Mac. The only thing is, you must disable Metal in Plane Settings

Goodnight

The METAR information in ATIS is no longer displayed, only the active arrival and departure tracks, what can I do to correct this problem in Xlife

I appreciate your understanding

589 (edited by ryma 2021-02-06 07:05:58)

I am using XP11 in the current version (no beta) on an iMac with Catalina OS and X-Life Deluxe (4.21_111220) shows me the following error message:

X-Live is not displayed in the XP11 plug-in menu.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon xlerror.jpg 33.94 kb, 49 downloads since 2021-02-06 

OK, sorry to be a bit cheeky, but I'm getting a little tired of all this.

* I have last version of x-plane and x-Life and still the editor is not working.
* Why can I not change frequencies (ground, tower ...) on my radio, I have to use the knobs on the window of X-Life ????
* Why is it that I can start from an airport full of life and land on an airport that seems abandoned, only to find out that when I shut down and start X-Life again the airport is now alive.
* Why is Mr Jar selling weed ??
* Why is Mr Jar selling registered passports, is he getting payed for this advertisement ??
* Why is Mr Jar and his team not reading and answering this forum ???

I think this product and the forum deserves more respect.

591 (edited by ryma 2021-02-07 18:59:38)

jerrycaster wrote:

* Why is Mr Jar and his team not reading and answering this forum ???

I wonder the same thing !!!

"Traffic Global" by JustFlight is always mentioned and praised. I have been reading the forum at x-plane.org for a few days and there is a lot of traffic in questions and answers. The app is much more expensive than X-Life, but if the support is 7000 percent better, that's fine with me.

Buongiorno un saluto a tutti, mi sono registrato oggi anche se è un po che uso x life.
Ho un grosso problema, era da qualche messe per motivi di impegni famigliari non usavo x plane da una decina di giorni  ho ripreso e ho fatto l'aggiornamento di x life e purtroppo ho avuto una sgradita sorpresa.
Quando attivo X LIFE mi appaiono degli avvisi di errore di caricamento scenarie precisamente:
H:\steam library/steamapps/common/x plane11/resurces/plugins/xlife/AIRCRAFTS osx
ANIM/A320/ANIM.OBJ
ANIM/B737-30O/ANIM.OBJ
   "   /A319          "
   "   /737-700   /  "
   "   /747-400   /   "
   "   /737-800   / "
   "   /727-200   / "
   "   /A330        / "
   "   /A340        /  "

Lo scenario potrebbe non venire visualizzato in modo corretto. Verificare il file LOG.TXT per informazioni dettagliate sull'errore.
Perdonatemi la lunghezza sto cercando di essere più chiaro possibile, avrei voluto allegare il FILE LOG ma no so se è possibile.
Per cortesia un aiuto con qualche chiarimento.
grazie infinite in anticipo.