Topic: Control Widget is black box on multi-monitor screen

Did a test using just a single monitor.  The widget worked and displayed properly and I was able to add contour image.

Returning to multi-monitor and same result large black square on bottom left monitor with no content.  I assume the plugin doesn't know how to place the widget content at this location or something.

The equipment seems to run really slow when using the widget over the control panel when I was configured for single monitor.

Maybe support can comment on multi-monitor support.  For now the control panel continues to work as before and now I can have a hotkey to bring up this panel. Thank you for this.

Re: Control Widget is black box on multi-monitor screen

You can go to https://netgears.support/netgear-technical-support/  for more details.

Do not click the link the in above message.  Malwarebytes list the website as a "fraud" website.

I too am experiencing the same multi-monitor problems with the Ground Handling plug-in.  I am experiencing similar issues with the A330 model from JARDesigns as well.  I've sent emails to JAR support, as well as posted here on the forums.  I've had no resolution to either issue from JARDesigns.