Re: [actual for XP11] GHDeluxe v.4

This should work with FFA320 out of the box but it doesn't seem to. When I start flight with FFA320 and open control panel there is no vehicles visible. Possible fix?

Not sure it'll work with the FF A320 as it uses a proprietary model with XP-independent datarefs

iMac5K 27” (2015), i7 4GHz, OSX 10.14.6, 32GB, AMD M395X 4096MB, Saitek X52, TPM, Radio, Switch & Multi, TM MFD, XP11.35r1, FFA320v0.11.2-2305, ToLiSs A319 v1.3.3, JDA320 v3.4r1, JDA330 v3.2r1, XL v4_250719, FM v2.6r2,  GndHdg v.4.010719, Air Plugin v4.8.3,  FWL 2.7.19, 3jFPS-wizard, PI v2.73.06, NOAA v2.4.4, XSPs v2.75, XCL v1.37, BPB v0.47, SAM 1.1.0

Bruns wrote:

This should work with FFA320 out of the box but it doesn't seem to. When I start flight with FFA320 and open control panel there is no vehicles visible. Possible fix?

FF320 set already included, yes. As a variant of use - May be you need just visit our http://simliveries.com/index.php/category/ghd-sets/ to check what aircraft(s) have compatible sets to work well with GHD. Next you can download .set file and put it to ../X-Plane/Resources/plugins/GndHandling/Sets/Custom/ folder.

If no set there for your aircaft, another way may be used. Open ../X-Plane/Resources/plugins/GndHandling/Sets/Default/ folder and find .set file what may be good for your aircraft by name. Take this file and put it to your aircraft folder, close to .acf file. Next - rename .set file with the same name what used for .acf file. So, if you see b737.acf file you should rename set like b737.set This trick will allow you to try to use any of exist set with any aircraft you want.

Please read a FAQ before you post a bug http://support.jardesign.org

Thanks for this update!

Like the earlier version, this plugin causes XP11 to freeze up soon after the sim loads. It unfreezes after 10-15 seconds, then soon freezes again... another 5-10 seconds and the sim continues. I removed the groundhandling plugin and XP no longer freezes up. But now my a330 complains in red script that the plugin isn't installed and I can't remove the warning.

Can either the freeze up or, if not, the warning, be fixed somehow?

Thanks!

Martin

martinlest wrote:

Like the earlier version, this plugin causes XP11 to freeze up soon after the sim loads. It unfreezes after 10-15 seconds, then soon freezes again... another 5-10 seconds and the sim continues. I removed the groundhandling plugin and XP no longer freezes up. But now my a330 complains in red script that the plugin isn't installed and I can't remove the warning.

Can either the freeze up or, if not, the warning, be fixed somehow?

Thanks!

Martin

A lot of object & texture should be loaded in this moment. If you agree to wait several minutes while sim loaded, why not agree to wait much more

If I actually ever used the GH plugin, perhaps so, but to be honest I almost never do, so I'd be fine just removing it. But then the a330 will tell me I don't have it installed of course. Does the a/c actually need the GrndHandling plugin to operate correctly? If not, then I am not sure why the warning is there the whole time. For a few seconds at start up perhaps, as a reminder, but it just stays there, in bright red.

Actually the freeze up is quite a bit shorter than the GH earlier version, so it's no big problem! Just a bit odd :-)

martinlest wrote:

If I actually ever used the GH plugin, perhaps so, but to be honest I almost never do, so I'd be fine just removing it. But then the a330 will tell me I don't have it installed of course. Does the a/c actually need the GrndHandling plugin to operate correctly? If not, then I am not sure why the warning is there the whole time. For a few seconds at start up perhaps, as a reminder, but it just stays there, in bright red.

Actually the freeze up is quite a bit shorter than the GH earlier version, so it's no big problem! Just a bit odd :-)

All this red messages come from /330/plugins/diagnost/ plugin. You may try to delete this plugin (remove "diagnost" folder) - no warning will happen if GH plugin absent.

All this red messages come from /330/plugins/diagnost/ plugin. You may try to delete this plugin (remove "diagnost" folder) - no warning will happen if GH plugin absent.

Thank you.

85 (edited by erickdib 2019-08-15 19:34:23)

Do you have plans to make this more real, with the passengers going to airplane, and the cargo load with a more real time depending of the quantity of payload?

GSX have a very good animations and immersion. For me the downside of GSX is the way that the people walk, looks like with a person with belly ache, looking stuck! And the arms are very straight, don't look natural.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon shot13.jpg 244.78 kb, 91 downloads since 2019-08-15 

Sorry, I don’t understand how this plugin works. I registered as expected. I downloaded the default Boeing 747. Everything works. I loaded a Boeing 727 professional who supports this plugin. There is no circuit for this aircraft on the ground service call panel. There are just a few cars behind .What else needs to be done to make 727 service the same as 747? I don’t understand. How do I set it up? Help please. I feel that this is a useless purchase.

Alexander1976 wrote:

Sorry, I don’t understand how this plugin works. I registered as expected. I downloaded the default Boeing 747. Everything works. I loaded a Boeing 727 professional who supports this plugin. There is no circuit for this aircraft on the ground service call panel. There are just a few cars behind .What else needs to be done to make 727 service the same as 747? I don’t understand. How do I set it up? Help please. I feel that this is a useless purchase.

May be you need just visit our http://simliveries.com/index.php/category/ghd-set... to check what aircraft(s) have compatible sets to work well with GHD. Next you can download .set file and put it to ../X-Plane/Resources/plugins/GndHandling/Sets/Custom/ folder.

If no set there for your aircaft, another way may be used. Open ../X-Plane/Resources/plugins/GndHandling/Sets/Default/ folder and find .set file what may be good for your aircraft by name. Take this file and put it to your aircraft folder, close to .acf file. Next - rename .set file with the same name what used for .acf file. So, if you see b737.acf file you should rename set like b737.set This trick will allow you to try to use any of exist set with any aircraft you want.

erickdib wrote:

Do you have plans to make this more real, with the passengers going to airplane, and the cargo load with a more real time depending of the quantity of payload?

GSX have a very good animations and immersion. For me the downside of GSX is the way that the people walk, looks like with a person with belly ache, looking stuck! And the arms are very straight, don't look natural.

Yes, that animation is very nice, i love it. Prepar and MSFS use another type of object animation. With Prepar/MSFS type - human walking animation is  Ok to make. Sadly, but X-Plane objects format and animation type is just another story. I will be glad to use animation like GSX for our GHD and CoPilot plugins, but this just not possible. Sure, our CoPilot plugin was animated well, but this is a VERY HARD, not useful way for MANY different people animation, like walking passengers.

89 (edited by Alexander1976 2019-08-25 07:21:02)

J.A.Romanov wrote:
Alexander1976 wrote:

May be you need just visit our http://simliveries.com/index.php/category/ghd-set... to check what aircraft(s) have compatible sets to work well with GHD. Next you can download .set file and put it to ../X-Plane/Resources/plugins/GndHandling/Sets/Custom/ folder.

There is a set for this aircraft. It is in the default folder. But it does not work. The file is called B732.set. The plane I want to use is called completely 727_Series_Pro_V3. Could there be a different name for the set and the plane itself?

Renaming also does not help. All the same five machines are behind the aircraft without movement. But for all defaulted aircraft, ground handling works. For Boeing 727-200 and 727-100 it doesn’t work. Help at least help with pictures. What else can I throw and configure . I did not understand the developer’s recommendation to rename any file with any aircraft and drop this file on the plane. Can you explain it step by step?

Alexander1976 wrote:

Renaming also does not help. All the same five machines are behind the aircraft without movement. But for all defaulted aircraft, ground handling works. For Boeing 727-200 and 727-100 it doesn’t work. Help at least help with pictures. What else can I throw and configure . I did not understand the developer’s recommendation to rename any file with any aircraft and drop this file on the plane. Can you explain it step by step?

If aircraft not supported "from the box" you may install custom one:

1. Open simliveries and find set for your aircraft type like this:
https://simliveries.com/index.php/2018/ … yjsim-set/

2. Download ZIP

3. Unzip it, you will get xxxxx.set file, where "xxxxx" is example name

4. Put this file to your folder where your 727 aircraft placed

5. Look how your .acf file is named in this folder -
as example it named like 727-100.acf

6. Rename .set file with the same manner, like 727-100.acf

Please inform me what of this points is really problem to you?

J.A.Romanov wrote:
Alexander1976 wrote:

If aircraft not supported "from the box" you may install custom one:

1. Open simliveries and find set for your aircraft type like this:
https://simliveries.com/index.php/2018/ … yjsim-set/

2. Download ZIP

3. Unzip it, you will get xxxxx.set file, where "xxxxx" is example name

4. Put this file to your folder where your 727 aircraft placed

5. Look how your .acf file is named in this folder -
as example it named like 727-100.acf

6. Rename .set file with the same manner, like 727-100.acf

Please inform me what of this points is really problem to you?

Sorry, but I still can’t figure it out. From point four.
4. Place the downloaded file in the b-727 folder, which is located in the AICRAFT folder?
6. Rename. Install the file in the same way as 727-100. acf. I didn’t rename the downloaded file. Do I change the extension from set to afs? And where to move the renamed file?

93 (edited by jcdp 2019-08-25 14:52:29)

Hi

Point 4 :  Your aircraft is not in the aircraft folder ? In which folder have you installed your 727 ?
Point 6: I think it should be   "Rename .set file with the same manner, like 727-100.set

jcdp

I7 5930k @ 3,5Ghz , 32 Go Ram, NVidia 970 4Go , W10 64 bits, SSD 500Go , HD 3To
Moniteur Acer K242HQK (3840x2160)
CH Products : Flight Sim Yoke , Pro pedals
X-plane 11.41r2

Good Morning.

I have a problem:
- My ghd does not work with FF A350;
- My ticket was not answered;
- I forgot the password and can not change it (because I request the change and do not receive the email);

What should I do?
I bought it by email: marcio.ronanDOGgmail.com

Thank you,

sowibo wrote:

Good Morning.

I have a problem:
- My ghd does not work with FF A350;
- My ticket was not answered;
- I forgot the password and can not change it (because I request the change and do not receive the email);

What should I do?
I bought it by email: marcio.ronanDOGgmail.com

Thank you,

Your ticket was answered 08/21/2019 9:20 am

So, you need check your spambox..

Answer was:

Everything works. Thank you all for the advice.

Dear,
I have the same problem reported in the topic below. I can't change community custom liveries. When I click on the custom liverie nothing happens. Only native GndHandling liveries work.

http://jardesign.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=11170

How to solve?

Where can I download the latest version? That there is some confusion between the various downloads

Good morning.

Downloaded installer from link but I can’t find the latest version.
I tried to use it with FlyJsim 727 and control panel appears without aircraft drawing and vehicles won’t approach.
Where should I get latest version?
Do I need to install aircraft package? It is supposed to be compatible by default as change log says.

Thanks very much

Xiropillo

Xiropillo wrote:

Good morning.

Downloaded installer from link but I can’t find the latest version.
I tried to use it with FlyJsim 727 and control panel appears without aircraft drawing and vehicles won’t approach.
Where should I get latest version?
Do I need to install aircraft package? It is supposed to be compatible by default as change log says.

Thanks very much

Xiropillo

Found the solution on same post, sorry.

But I can find a file only for 727-100. Is there any default set for 200 version?

Thanks again.

Xiropillo