Topic: [actual for XP11] GHDeluxe v.4

This is Ground Handling Deluxe plugin by JARDesign v.4.230618 distributive (Win 7/8, MAC OS 64 bit)

What new:

v.4.140618
+ XP11.20 compatible
+ new Visual Control Panel
+ VR-compatible
   v.4.230618
+ liveries loading issue fixed
   v.4.070319
+ XP11.32 compatible
+ JD330 GPU operation fixed
+ JD330 MCDU MENU operation fixed
   v.4.010719
+ XP11.35 compatible
+ JD330 v.3.2 compatible (add baggage carts in set)
+ jD320 v.3.4 compatible (add baggage carts in set)
   v.4.211019
+ macOS Catalina compatible

WHAT AIRCRAFT SUPPORTED FROM THE BOX:
Boeing 777 CARGO - Flight Factor
Boeing 777-300ER - Flight Factor
Boeing 777-200LR - Flight Factor
Boeing 777-200ER - Flight Factor
Boeing 727-100 - FlyJSim
Boeing 727-200 - FlyJSim
Boeing 757-200 - Flight Factor
Boeing 757-300 - Flight Factor
Boeing 757 CARGO - Flight Factor
Boeing 767-300ER - Flight Factor
Boeing 737-200 - FlyJSim
Boeing 737-300 - IXEG
Boeing 737-700 - EADT
Boeing 737-800 - X Plane 11
Boeing 737-800 - Zibo Mod
Boeing 737-900ER - Ultimate
Boeing 787 - Dreamliner
Boeing 747-400 - X Plane 11
Boeing 747-8i - SSG
Boeing 747-8 CARGO - SSG
Airbus A319 - ToLiss
Airbus A320-Neo - JARDesign
Airbus A320-114 - Flight Factor
Airbus A330-200 - JARDesign
Airbus A350-900XWB - Flight Factor
An 24RV - Felis
Beechcraft B1900 - Carenado
Bombardier Dash 8 Q400 - FlyJSim
Bombardier CRJ-200 - jRollon
Douglas DC-6B - PMDG
Embraer E-170LR - SSG
Embraer E-175 - Marko Mamula and Steve Wilson
Embraer E-190LR - SSG
Embraer E-195 - Marko Mamula and Steve Wilson
Il 96-400 - Ramzzess
McDonnell Douglas MD-82 - X Plane 11
McDonnell Douglas MD-80 - Rotate
SukhoySuperJet SSJ-100 - Ramzzess
Tupolev Tu-154M - Felis
Lockheed L1011 Tristar
Yakovlev Yk-40 - Felis

Download link http://jardesign.org/gndserv/download/GHDxp11.zip

HOW TO INSTALL:
- Please follow Manual.pdf inside ZIP
- Please not mix with old version
- to update from old v4 (v.4.140618 -> v.4.070319) need replace only win.xpl and mac.xpl files

HOW TO USE:
- Please follow Manual inside ZIP

HOW TO UPDATE OLD CUSTOM-MADE .set for Version 4:
- put your old custom .set file to ../X-Plane/Resources/plugins/GndHandling/Sets/Custom
- load aircraft what should work with this .set
- Open Control Widget using Menu->Plugins->GroundHandling->Show Control Widget
- As you see may be all cars have wrong heading
- Click DRIVE ALL and wait until all cars will take place and be solid
- Open X-Plane settings and assign some Keyboard Key to jd/ghd/CommandSetPoint
- Select Menu->Plugins->GroundHandling->Tools->Draw Countur
- put mouse pointer to aircraft nose and use selected Keyboard Key to set first point
- put mouse to next point along aircraft countur and use selected Keyboard Key to set next point
- follow right side of aircraft to draw countur and set last point on the tail aircraft center
- Select Menu->Plugins->GroundHandling->Tools->Save Countur to save it to .set
- Reload aircraft and check result
- Redraw countur if need

If you want post own liveries for GHD, you may use www.simliveries.com

Please read a FAQ before you post a bug http://support.jardesign.org

Re: [actual for XP11] GHDeluxe v.4

Many thanks for new version

jcdp

I7 5930k @ 3,5Ghz , 32 Go Ram, NVidia 970 4Go , W10 64 bits, SSD 500Go , HD 3To
Moniteur Acer K242HQK (3840x2160)
CH Products : Flight Sim Yoke , Pro pedals
X-plane 11.41r2

3 (edited by SandyLee 2018-06-17 11:56:03)

Thank you, this is a great new version

One problem i had: after entering serial, email .. the code window contained some xml/http style text, not the emailed code. I have followed the instructions "when not empty" and just clicked next .. the result was a CTD.

My advise: When the code field gets no expected format/result from server, clear it

First great feature i found .. the addon popup window can be resized with mouse screen ... nice feature

X-Life Deluxe
GHD
FMCAR
JD320

SandyLee wrote:

Thank you, this is a great new version

One problem i had: after entering serial, email .. the code window contained some xml/http style text, not the emailed code. I have followed the instructions "when not empty" and just clicked next .. the result was a CTD.

My advise: When the code field gets no expected format/result from server, clear it

First great feature i found .. the addon popup window can be resized with mouse screen ... nice feature

Sure, you may take key.reg file from old installation.

If not possible - you need check your firewall/antivirus - it may just block data transfer. Please check this first.

Hotkey on the panel?

Yes, sure - manual included.

One question: in the youtube video about the installation of GHDELUXE.
After placing the serial I must wait for an email with the code and this email takes about an hour, well, and I must keep with X Plane running? that is, I can not close the x plane until I receive this code in my email?

I7-8700k - MSi Z370 Plus Sli - Galax RTX 2070 - G.Skill 16gb 3000mhz - SSD MX 500 -500gb, Hd 1tb Seagate, HD 2tb Wd - WC Corsair H100iv2 - Corsair RM 650 - Monitor 24'' Asus

I don't know if is a bug, but the control widget is not working properly on 4k monitor, I need to click on the left bottom corner to be able to activated the catering, fuel etc...

The function don't match the image of the B747, so if I want the front left stair, I need to click near the left wingtip ... it is the same for all function and all A/C

The new version is really good and supports many designs. I have found the manual from rushmyessays Really thankful for making this available here for us to get access.

m5001 wrote:

One question: in the youtube video about the installation of GHDELUXE.
After placing the serial I must wait for an email with the code and this email takes about an hour, well, and I must keep with X Plane running? that is, I can not close the x plane until I receive this code in my email?

sure, you may close XP. If activation code not appear during registration procedure, please check your antivirus/firewall first - it may just block data transfer.

JosephGoin wrote:

The new version is really good and supports many designs. I have found the manual from rushmyessays. Really thankful for making this available here for us to get access.

Pdf manual already included to ZIP

Dervakon wrote:

I don't know if is a bug, but the control widget is not working properly on 4k monitor, I need to click on the left bottom corner to be able to activated the catering, fuel etc...

The function don't match the image of the B747, so if I want the front left stair, I need to click near the left wingtip ... it is the same for all function and all A/C

This may be a bug. We will check it. May be I will need your help with this, cause i am not have this issue in 4K. I mean help for trying if i will find issue in my code. I will let you know via support.

Thanks

Great new version, thank you!

One comment: Selecting a custom livery from the Liveries dropdown menu does not work. The downloaded and installed liveries show up in the menu, but when clicking one to select nothing happens. You can only select the default liveries which come with the new version package.

Could this be a bug, or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks!

I found the problem, because I use a 4K monitor, I select on the setting of X-Plane 11 to increase the interface to 150 % instead of 100%, If I leave to 100% it working but all my interface is small I prefer to use 150%

Thanks

No I have the same issue micebuster

Dervakon wrote:

No I have the same issue micebuster

I'm always glad to head I'm not the only one Dervakon ;-)
I hope JARDesign can fix this soon!

18 (edited by lennard78 2018-06-22 21:36:42)

Hello,

Also in this new version, as in the previous one, all the vehicles of Ground Handling Deluxe become partly transparent in VR when you watch in outside view and come (very) close to the vehicles (like 'standing' next to them). Any part where the vehicle 'overlaps' the plane, from the point of the viewer, the plane is visible and that part of the vehicle disappears. Is this a known issue (I cannot find anything on the forum about it), or do other users have this too, and if so, can it be corrected? I am especially wondering this, since the new version is announced to be VR-ready. Otherwise a great add-on. I attched two shots I took from my monitor during the use of VR (apologies for the bad quality, as printscreen did not work). Just to be clear: in normal 2D mode on the monitor, so without VR, it works flawlessly and there are no transparent parts.

Best wishes
Lennard

X-Plane 11.21, Windows 10, Nvidia GTX1070, 32 GB RAM, Oculus Rift, native XP VR

Post's attachments

Attachment icon IMG_20180622_232615.jpg 6.25 mb, 328 downloads since 2018-06-22 

Attachment icon IMG_20180622_232704.jpg 7.17 mb, 250 downloads since 2018-06-22 

Why do different paint schemes not work for ground handling?

micebuster wrote:

One comment: Selecting a custom livery from the Liveries dropdown menu does not work. The downloaded and installed liveries show up in the menu, but when clicking one to select nothing happens. You can only select the default liveries which come with the new version package.

Thanks!

Please update win.xpl and mac.xpl files from new release of v.4_230618

Liveries issue should be fixed there

lidlrico wrote:

Why do different paint schemes not work for ground handling?

Why? My bad smile Fixed with updated version.

Just updated to 4.230618.  My FlightFactorAir.set works but widget is just a black box on my left monitor.

My environment is multi-monitor with 3 screens on XP 11.21.  Widget appears on left monitor at bottom left of screen.

23 (edited by Bruns 2018-06-25 14:09:11)

Oooh. I didn't have idea this great update is coming! Just downloaded and tested with Zibo. Only positive things to say. New widget is really cool and it was really needed! Also having set to almost every popular aircraft out from the box is great thing!

But I think in first post on supported aircraft you meant JarDesign A330, not Flight Factor... or do you have some inside info? wink

Thank you for the update.

AMD FX9590,Asrock performance fatality 970, crucial ballistix elite 32GB DDR3, Asus ROG 1080 8GB, Asus essence stx sound card with Burson Audio opamps, Thermaltake 1000w RGB powersupply, Thermaltake water 3.0 watercooler, Logitech Z906 speakers, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, and MFG Crosswinds rudder pedals.

J.A.Romanov wrote:
micebuster wrote:

Thanks!

Please update win.xpl and mac.xpl files from new release of v.4_230618

Liveries issue should be fixed there

Thank you for the fix. Works perfect now!