Hi Eugeny

Can't reach the download page …  sad
Link looks bad .

jcdp

Link is Ok, but may be need 10-15 minutes for server update

Please read a FAQ before you post a bug http://support.jardesign.org

Re: [actual for XP11] GHDeluxe v.4

Hi

I have seen your message when you had just posted it …

I wait, no problem .

Thanks

jcdp

I7 5930k @ 3,5Ghz , 32 Go Ram, NVidia 970 4Go , W10 64 bits, SSD 500Go , HD 3To
Moniteur Acer K242HQK (3840x2160)
CH Products : Flight Sim Yoke , Pro pedals
X-plane 11.41r2

Thanks for the update!

Thanks for the update. however, custom liveries do not work for me and others seem to have an issue with this too. Have a good day and thanks again for the update

JWolfiee wrote:

Thanks for the update. however, custom liveries do not work for me and others seem to have an issue with this too. Have a good day and thanks again for the update

You may contact me skype j.a.romanov - we will check this issue online.

Hi. Not working for FF 767.

The control panel shows, but all the vehicle icons are almost off the display. If I select DRIVE UP ALL from the menu, the vehicles appear, but don't move.

Thanks

demontraitor wrote:

The control panel shows, but all the vehicle icons are almost off the display. If I select DRIVE UP ALL from the menu, the vehicles appear, but don't move.

Thanks

Hello! We get report day ago. You need redownload whole plugin or find Boeing767300ERw.set file at /Sets/Default/ folder and rename it to Boeing767300ER.set

J.A.Romanov wrote:
demontraitor wrote:

Thanks

Hello! We get report day ago. You need redownload whole plugin or find Boeing767300ERw.set file at /Sets/Default/ folder and rename it to Boeing767300ER.set

Thanks

Hey Guys,

I have bought Jardesign GroundHandling today I have installed it from SimMarket after I Started Xplane and loaded me to an airport I hat put in the Serial Code and activated it. I pressed News and there stands "there is a new Version Available here" I have downloaded and installed it. I deleted the old version. After I installed the new Version I wanted to get in the serial Code there stands "activation key invalid please try again" after I tried it again many times I don't know what I need to do can you help me?

Could you please add support to the new Carenado Saab S340 for x plane 11. It has a front passenger door and a rear baggage door. I would love it if you could add to the ground handle plugin thanks!!

I also have the issue where I cannot switch liveries except to the ones that come with GHD. I am on version 4.070319 that I downloaded from http://jardesign.org/gndserv/download/. Timestamp of the win.xpl file is 3/7/2019 3:58 AM.

Please fix this. One of the reasons why I purchased this was to be able to use realistic ground service vehicles.

jpoold2 wrote:

I also have the issue where I cannot switch liveries except to the ones that come with GHD. I am on version 4.070319 that I downloaded from http://jardesign.org/gndserv/download/. Timestamp of the win.xpl file is 3/7/2019 3:58 AM.

Please fix this. One of the reasons why I purchased this was to be able to use realistic ground service vehicles.

Hi

Could you mention what liveries don't work and where they are from, please ?

jcdp

X-plane 11.41r2

I got a southwest one and a delta one from SimLiveries. Here is an example:
http://simliveries.com/index.php/2019/0 … y-for-ghd/

I unzipped and put the folder in the liveries folder. Launch xplane and try to change to this livery from the menu and nothing happens. Changing to a default like KLM or other ones that come with GHD works fine. Please help. Thanks!

jpoold2 wrote:

I got a southwest one and a delta one from SimLiveries. Here is an example:
http://simliveries.com/index.php/2019/0 … y-for-ghd/

I unzipped and put the folder in the liveries folder. Launch xplane and try to change to this livery from the menu and nothing happens. Changing to a default like KLM or other ones that come with GHD works fine. Please help. Thanks!

Hi

I made a try with last A320 version and GHD deluxe. With Delta livery I got a CTD when , after having called all vehicles, I tried to change livery to the Delta one …
A new attempt choosing Delta livery before calling vehicles and everything worked well …

I have no idea why …

jcdp

X-plane 11.41r2

Very strange. Can you try with a stick plane like 737? I will try again when I get home but I didnt do anything different that you did. I wonder is there some kind of GHD log that I can look at to find possible error messages to help troubleshoot?

jpoold2 wrote:

Very strange. Can you try with a stick plane like 737? I will try again when I get home but I didnt do anything different that you did. I wonder is there some kind of GHD log that I can look at to find possible error messages to help troubleshoot?

I tried with B737Zibo , with previously chosen Delta livery , perfect , but I have not been able to get an other livery  …

jcdp

X-plane 11.41r2

Very strange. I will do a complete reinstall of GHD when I get home and try again. Must be something wrong with the way I set it up.

Is there a log I can look at where errors are reported for GHD?

jpoold2 wrote:

Very strange. I will do a complete reinstall of GHD when I get home and try again. Must be something wrong with the way I set it up.

Is there a log I can look at where errors are reported for GHD?

Hi
I don't think a log file exist .

jcdp

X-plane 11.41r2

I sent this in an email to support, but I'll post here, too:
Trying to use teh Delta livery from simliveries... Not loading if I put the Delta folder in the liveries folder of GHD... But -

If I rename one of the default livery folders to say, KLM_BAK and then rename the Delta livery folder to KLM... When I switch to the KLM livery, I see the Delta paint scheme livery!

So it's not a problem with the livery itself - something with GHD not switching to anything other than the default livery names! 

Now, I do notice that there are .obj files in the Cars/... directories and there are KLM.obj, etc in there, but no Delta.obj files. Is this why custom liveries aren't working??

I figured it out with the help of this post on xplane.org:  https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/f … b=comments

Check out micebuster's comment:

1) go to folder "GndHandling/Cars/Stairway_l" there you will find the file "Default.png"
2) copy this file to folder "GndHandling/Liveries/Default"
3) rename the file to "Stairway_l" (important: the " l " is a lowercase L not a capital i)
4) delete the following files from your X-Plane root folder: Cycle Dump.txt , Data.txt , Log.txt
5) make sure you have the Boeing737-800X.set.RAMP in folder GndHandling/Sets/Custom (without .RAMP extension! and no other file with same name Boeing737-800X.set !)
6) start X-Plane and load your Zibo select from the menu
7) select from the menu "GroundHandling/Liveries/Default" and afterwards "GroundHandling/Control/Drive Up All"

SO, it seems the problemis a missing Stairway_l file (see the first three items... the rest aren't really applicable). Maybe this was left out of the latest build?? Anyway, when I copied that file and renamed it, everything works fine and I can switch liveries now.

jpoold2 wrote:

I figured it out with the help of this post on xplane.org:  https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/f … b=comments

Check out micebuster's comment:

1) go to folder "GndHandling/Cars/Stairway_l" there you will find the file "Default.png"
2) copy this file to folder "GndHandling/Liveries/Default"
3) rename the file to "Stairway_l" (important: the " l " is a lowercase L not a capital i)
4) delete the following files from your X-Plane root folder: Cycle Dump.txt , Data.txt , Log.txt
5) make sure you have the Boeing737-800X.set.RAMP in folder GndHandling/Sets/Custom (without .RAMP extension! and no other file with same name Boeing737-800X.set !)
6) start X-Plane and load your Zibo select from the menu
7) select from the menu "GroundHandling/Liveries/Default" and afterwards "GroundHandling/Control/Drive Up All"

SO, it seems the problemis a missing Stairway_l file (see the first three items... the rest aren't really applicable). Maybe this was left out of the latest build?? Anyway, when I copied that file and renamed it, everything works fine and I can switch liveries now.

Hi
Thanks for your investigations and for sharing.

jcdp

X-plane 11.41r2

No problem! Great plugin. This really adds to the immersion. Really adds a missing piece to an already great sim.

What keeps changing to cause custom liveries to stop working every time there is a new update? Once again, my custom liveries do not work.