Topic: GND Control Panel is not working

Dear Sir/Madam,

I'm facing an issue with GroundHandling plug-in, I cannot find the 'Liveries' option in the menu so I'm unable to change the livery, also when I click on 'Control Panel' nothing happens.

Version Details:
X-Plane 11.11r2 (build 111101 64-bit).
Ground Handling Deluxe plugin by JARDesign v.240317 distributive (Win 7/8, MAC OS 64 bit).
Windows 10 Pro.

Please advise.

Thanks in advance.

Re: GND Control Panel is not working

Exactly same thing. I just updated to latest version and I can't get control panel to show. I'd love to hear solution for this.

Anyone else have this problem? Control Panel does not actually pop up the control panel. Also "Drive All Up" option does nothing. Only way currently for me is to open the set with "Create set" and then press phases for every object. I have done fresh install for this add on. So far none of aircraft work. Not paid ones or default ones. Any clue what could help? I am using X-Plane 11.21r2. Really frustrating that I have paid for this add on and can't actually use it.

Ok I got this solved out. Solution was to reinstall completely new version and also do registration again! Now I can again use this plugin!

5 (edited by alan 2018-08-16 19:45:29)

Bruns wrote:

Ok I got this solved out. Solution was to reinstall completely new version and also do registration again! Now I can read more info about slotmagic learn here plugin!

I'll do it too!

Hi,
The GroundHandling does not work for me with the airplane 737-800X from Zibo mod. For example, the GPU will be displayed but will not be connected. Does anyone have the problem?