51 (edited by Donburi 2018-03-22 23:53:28)

Re: X-Life ver 2.2 R1, R2, R3 for X-Plane 10/11

XL ATC seems to fare poorly with long-haul flights. I've encountered fewer crashes on short-haul routes.

Thus far, I've managed only a single long-haul RJTT-WSSS (7+ hrs) without a CTD. Other attempts from various Asian airports have resulted in CTDs which is frustrating. Anyone else has issues flying mid/long haul? 

Doesn't do justice to JAR's A330 which is a stable product.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon 230318 XL CTD - VTBS-LIRF.rar 33.59 kb, 228 downloads since 2018-03-22 

Enroute CTD

Post's attachments

Attachment icon 230318 XL CTD - VTBS-LLBG.rar 40.1 kb, 245 downloads since 2018-03-22 

53 (edited by ilankrt 2018-03-23 11:43:18)

Donburi wrote:

Enroute CTD

First major failure I saw immediately in your log is that your X-Plane is not placed on your Desktop!!

X-Plane 11.30r3 | iMac27 OSX Mojave 14.10.4, | Samsung ultra-wide screen 49-inch | Saitek equipment | MFG pedals |Gladiator Joystick | Plugins: GndHandling, RWC, SMP, SoundM, X-Life, BetterPushback, AutoGate, SoundMaxx, X-ATC-chatter, X-Camera | iPad 12.9, iPad Air 9.7  | Airliner: JAR A320/A330, FF A350XWB, FF B767, SSG B747-8 inter, Epic1000 new, TBM900  http://ilankrt1.blogspot.co.il

ilankrt wrote:
Donburi wrote:

Enroute CTD

First major failure I saw immediately in your log is that your X-Plane is not placed on your Desktop!!

Hello,

I do not understand, sorry. Is this a joke? Why it should placed on desktop.

Many thanks for feedback

Best wishes

55 (edited by ilankrt 2018-03-24 14:33:05)

annette-kuehnelt wrote:
ilankrt wrote:
Donburi wrote:

Enroute CTD

Hello,

Many thanks for feedback

Best wishes

Hi, I don't use to make jokes about X-Plane. So if you don't know about please read: (point 4)

http://www.x-plane.com/kb/install-digital-download/

Tschüs

X-Plane 11.30r3 | iMac27 OSX Mojave 14.10.4, | Samsung ultra-wide screen 49-inch | Saitek equipment | MFG pedals |Gladiator Joystick | Plugins: GndHandling, RWC, SMP, SoundM, X-Life, BetterPushback, AutoGate, SoundMaxx, X-ATC-chatter, X-Camera | iPad 12.9, iPad Air 9.7  | Airliner: JAR A320/A330, FF A350XWB, FF B767, SSG B747-8 inter, Epic1000 new, TBM900  http://ilankrt1.blogspot.co.il

Hi JarTeam,

with XL R2 there is no traffic on LOWW, only gates filled and no departure and approach.

Tschüss

scenery: http://x-plane.at/drupal/LOWW (rel. 2.0)

Post's attachments

Attachment icon Log.txt 4.22 mb, 402 downloads since 2018-03-24 

Attachment icon LOWW.xlf 27.71 kb, 384 downloads since 2018-03-24 

iMac i7 4GHz (late 2015) 27" 24 GB, macOS Mojave 10.14.5, AMD Radeon R9 M395X 4096MB
XPlane 11.34, FM, X-Life, GroundHandling, about 50 payware aircrafts

ilankrt wrote:
annette-kuehnelt wrote:
ilankrt wrote:

Hello,

Many thanks for feedback

Best wishes

Hi, I don't use to make jokes about X-Plane. So if you don't know about please read: (point 4)

http://www.x-plane.com/kb/install-digital-download/

Tschüs

Thanks for your answer.

The author gives the reason to install on desktop that you can find XP easy, but you can install where you want. Maybe somebody should comment that is not so good idea to place it in in Win system space, because you stress system with massive data. But you can if you want.

Maybe log should consider on another topic

Happy loading.

Tschüss

ilankrt wrote:
Donburi wrote:

Enroute CTD

HAHAHA, love this... obviously a proper PC n00b, like those people that ask you to fix their computer and the desktop has 1,000's of items on it... I have 1 icon on my desktop - the trashcan big_smile

demontraitor wrote:
ilankrt wrote:
Donburi wrote:

Enroute CTD

HAHAHA, love this... obviously a proper PC n00b, like those people that ask you to fix their computer and the desktop has 1,000's of items on it... I have 1 icon on my desktop - the trashcan big_smile

Yes my friend, and there (trashcan) you ended with your 200kt landing of the A330... Maybe you should less laugh and focus more on the right flight.. if you can...

The reason why Laminar recommends to install XP on the desktop is that some users run into problems with folder privileges and Xp won't run properly. By installing on the Desktop, it is ensured that the user/XP has all required privileges.

iMac5K 27” (2015), i7 4GHz, OSX 10.14.6, 32GB, AMD M395X 4096MB, Saitek X52, TPM, Radio, Switch & Multi, TM MFD, XP11.35r1, FFA320v0.11.2-2305, ToLiSs A319 v1.3.3, JDA320 v3.4r1, JDA330 v3.2r1, XL v4_250719, FM v2.6r2,  GndHdg v.4.010719, Air Plugin v4.8.3,  FWL 2.7.19, 3jFPS-wizard, PI v2.73.06, NOAA v2.4.4, XSPs v2.75, XCL v1.37, BPB v0.47, SAM 1.1.0

ilankrt wrote:
demontraitor wrote:
ilankrt wrote:

Yes my friend, and there (trashcan) you ended with your 200kt landing of the A330... Maybe you should less laugh and focus more on the right flight.. if you can...

lol

laohu314 wrote:

The reason why Laminar recommends to install XP on the desktop is that some users run into problems with folder privileges and Xp won't run properly. By installing on the Desktop, it is ensured that the user/XP has all required privileges.

Installing it to any USER owned folder is the same. Personally I would suggest to run the installer, DO NOT select Program Files or Program Files (X86), Just pick a new folder e.g: Z:\X-Plane 11. (Z = Your storage device) But sure desktop works as well, just a pretty stupid place to install a software on, in my opinion.

CTD using latest xpl running X-Plane 11.20b3  KEWR to KFLL happened at cruise FL320 Perhaps incompatible with latest XP beta? Also was flying the stock Boeing 737 thanks for checking.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon Log.txt 85.6 kb, 414 downloads since 2018-03-26 

Attachment icon x-life.dmp 182.28 kb, 385 downloads since 2018-03-26 

MrGeeBee wrote:
laohu314 wrote:

Installing it to any USER owned folder is the same. Personally I would suggest to run the installer, DO NOT select Program Files or Program Files (X86), Just pick a new folder e.g: Z:\X-Plane 11. (Z = Your storage device) But sure desktop works as well, just a pretty stupid place to install a software on, in my opinion.

There should not be a problem with installing it anywhere as long as you run everything in Administrator mode (even the install itself), but you really don't want to go down that route.

As MrGeeBee suggests, installing the game into a new folder is the best route. This SHOULD give you ownership of the folder and SHOULD make everything run smoothly.

I personally have a folder in root called GAMES on my system SSD, and another GAMES folder on another SSD (I have too many to fit onto 1 SSD lol).

Having a GAMES folder always comes in handy when trying to locate your games when backing up user files.

If you can load the game, and start a flight without X-Plane complaining about "cannot read/write or locate files" then you're good to go smile

My computer is OCD organised lol

Demon

annette-kuehnelt wrote:

Hello,

for me similiar situation. Departure airport traffic works on ground, departing a.s.o.. Arriving airport is empty, no traffic and aircrafts on the ground. ATC still works and route to all procedures. Tested in several situations (sceneries and aircrafts), always the same. Traffic in the air is working. Can recognize micro freezes every time when XLife AI aircraft begin roll to takeoff (same time when you can hear turbine acceleration sound), touchdown runway at landing and begin pushback at gate/stand. Using Bluebell Aircraft. Attached log (maybe it helps). Will roll back to 2.1.

Many thanks for your handon and keep up the nice dev..

Best wihes

Hello everybody from Barcelona (spain)

I have the same problem.

I use the latest version 11.20b3, the a320 latest version and the xlife pro 2.2r2 and the same thing happens to me.

in the airport of departure everything perfect, in the one of arrival the airplanes parked and there is no traffic.

go with any airport with xlife support ..

With version 2.1 it works correctly, but there is less traffic

Do you have thought about fixing this problem?

Well, the xlife plugin is great.

Best regards

Hello, would it be possible to install LFRS (NANTES) in traffic x life.Thank you for your support.

windows 10 - PC ASUS ROG G752 - GTX 1060 6go - 24 go RAM - A320 et A330 JAR - X PLANE 10.50 - X PLANE 11.02

hello,

after installing the newest Version of xlife 2.2r1 i made 3 testflights in A330
i had everytime a Crash after push the button "TOD"

whats wrong?

carstenschumann wrote:

hello,

whats wrong?

Try 2.2r2. It fixed some CTD errors.

Intel i7-7700 @3.6GHz, GTX 1060 6Gb, 16Gb RAM. Saitek Pro yoke and 2nd quadrant, Saitek Multi panel, TM rudder.
X Plane 11.31, Jar A330, BSS sound pack, X LIfe, FM Car, ATC Chatter, XEnviro, Better pushback

carstenschumann wrote:

hello,

whats wrong?

TOD button ?!

carstenschumann wrote:

hello,

whats wrong?

I have had several cases like that.
In all cases the destination file
/resources/plugins/x-life/airports/LPFR.dat
was empty ( 0 bytes ).

After updating this file again with a good one a TOD didn't crash!

annette-kuehnelt wrote:

Hello,

for me similiar situation. Departure airport traffic works on ground, departing a.s.o.. Arriving airport is empty, no traffic and aircrafts on the ground. ATC still works and route to all procedures. Tested in several situations (sceneries and aircrafts), always the same. Traffic in the air is working. Can recognize micro freezes every time when XLife AI aircraft begin roll to takeoff (same time when you can hear turbine acceleration sound), touchdown runway at landing and begin pushback at gate/stand. Using Bluebell Aircraft. Attached log (maybe it helps). Will roll back to 2.1.

Best wihes

For me as well, and:
Restart X-Plane at destination airport and X-Life has tons of traffic.

hotbso wrote:
annette-kuehnelt wrote:

Hello,

Best wihes

For me as well, and:

Same for me to

as i already wrote in posts before, in rel R2 many times no traffic on destination airport. with rel. R1 i hav´nt any issues.

i agree with you

Cbrchrille wrote:
hotbso wrote:
annette-kuehnelt wrote:

Hello,

Best wihes

For me as well, and:

Same for me to

iMac i7 4GHz (late 2015) 27" 24 GB, macOS Mojave 10.14.5, AMD Radeon R9 M395X 4096MB
XPlane 11.34, FM, X-Life, GroundHandling, about 50 payware aircrafts

SirOTheOne wrote:

as i already wrote in posts before, in rel R2 many times no traffic on destination airport. with rel. R1 i hav´nt any issues.

i agree with you

Cbrchrille wrote:
hotbso wrote:

For me as well, and:

Same for me to

if you restart x plane at the destination airport if it works well.

The problem is that when you make a flight plan, when you arrive at the destination airport, it is all full, but there is no movement of anything.

There is the problem.

with version 2.1 goes perfect.

Please fix this bug because this addon is essential

I confirm that destination airport only had airplane on gate, apron. No departure or arrival from destination airport.