Re: X-Life ver 2.1 R1

Hi MrGeeBee, what do you mean with 'it's in the radar. Couldn't understand.

Thanks Rolf

svero88 wrote:

Hi MrGeeBee, what do you mean with 'it's in the radar. Couldn't understand.

Thanks Rolf

Northwest Airlines, they merged with Delta October 29, 2008. And on January 31, 2010, Delta completed the merge of the reservation systems and discontinued using the Northwest name for flights.

I am seeing an issue where when after filing the plan the ATC doesn't give me the SID. It just says via departure. Any ideas on how to fix this?

79 (edited by iseeryu 2018-02-28 07:49:06)

Hello,
I am new to X-life, I downloaded the free trial yesterday on xlife's website, I also applied the latest update to 2.1r1.
My problem is that as soon as I launch Xlife on xplane 11. My fps suddenly drops from 35 to 15 and i cannot get them back unless I deactivate xlife on the plugin admin option.
My specs are i7 7700k 4.4ghz, 32gb of ram and a GTX1080 8gb VRAM !
is it normal? please help me to fix that as I really want to get to know this program much better !

iseeryu wrote:

Hello,
I am new to X-life, I downloaded the free trial yesterday on xlife's website, I also applied the latest update to 2.1r1.
My problem is that as soon as I launch Xlife on xplane 11. My fps suddenly drops from 35 to 15 and i cannot get them back unless I deactivate xlife on the plugin admin option.
My specs are i7 7700k 4.4ghz, 32gb of ram and a GTX1080 8gb VRAM !
is it normal? please help me to fix that as I really want to get to know this program much better !

With your specifications you should not have problems. At the beginning when the x-life is loading really comes to the fall of the FPS, when ordered 8GB data info in RAM the FPS returns.

My setup: Windows 10 (64-bit), Z490 AORUS PRO AX, INTEL i7 10700k, 32GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA Geforce GTX 2070S 8GB
X-Plane 11.55, X-Plane12RC2, Flight PRO joke, Logitech panels
My Fleet:  JD320-V3.8R1  with copilot, JD330-V4.4B3 with copilot, ZIBO 737-800X,
Utilities: X-LIFE Deluxe verversion 4.30 latest, FMcar latest, GHD ver. latest, X Camera,BSS JAR A320 V4,Better pushback

I tried to install x-life deluxe. After I've put x-life folder into plugins X-Plane is getting stucked on "will initialize plugins" and never got through it when starting.

I checked - taking x-life folder out from plugins resolve the problem.

Plzzz help! i paid of this XD

jambro,

Welcome. I am another user, not a JAR rep. The following will help anyone on the board and/or JAR help you faster:

1. Post your log.txt + x-life.dmp from your  X-Plane main folder if you are on Windows. Collect them right after the crash or freeze.
2. Did you install the Bluebell Aircraft?
3. Tell us your O/S and machine specs incl. RAM & VRAM

Good group on the board here, many will try to help. For fastest response from JAR, open a support ticket. Developers respond very quickly (less than 24hrs. when I submitted one).

jambro86 wrote:

I tried to install x-life deluxe. After I've put x-life folder into plugins X-Plane is getting stucked on "will initialize plugins" and never got through it when starting.

I checked - taking x-life folder out from plugins resolve the problem.

Plzzz help! i paid of this XD

Wait patiently. Xlife just updating airports file. From Xplane login screen it looks like it hanged. Go get some cofee meanwhile smile

As said above looking in your log.txt file in Xplane 11 root directory helps a lot.

When there is not a .xlf file in the X-Life/Airports folder and I press TOD in the ATC window, xP11 will crash.
Please solve this issue.
Even if there is no data available, I want to go to an airport :-)

Hi,

Would it be possible to make LEPA airport fylly compatible with Xlife ?
LEPA is a beautiful holiday destination and I fly frequently there.

Thanks a lot in advance

Regards

I'm not sure if this is how it's in real life, but every runway appears as "busy" if there's a plane approaching and still far away, kind of stopping the entire airport, even if the plane is still 5 minutes away from touching down.

Attached a screenshot with me waiting for line-up clearance and two planes waiting to cross runway 10/28 for about 5 minutes already because a plane is about to land on 16/34 at LSZH

http://jardesign.org/forum/img/m/6379/t/p1c7opvrng1bjg1dgd16uq1end1ueu4.jpg
(Attached the full image if needed, jpg makes the text unreadable)

Also:
Is there a way to artificially populate the airspace?
Departures are getting pulled live from the internet, so the departure airport is usually quite filled, but rarely does any plane head to my destination airport, so cruise and landing is usually quite lonesome, with rarely 1-2 other planes popping up at all.
It would be nice to have an option to just add random planes going the same way instead of real departure traffic.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon A320_19.png 2.69 mb, 107 downloads since 2018-03-04 

The same problem for me as farfelu mentioned.
See post: http://jardesign.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=3774

I would really be happy, is there a solution for this problem.

Greetings
Max

88 (edited by Darko24 2018-03-05 15:13:31)

amischkowitz wrote:

Hi,

Would it be possible to make LEPA airport fylly compatible with Xlife ?
LEPA is a beautiful holiday destination and I fly frequently there.

Thanks a lot in advance

Regards

Hello

For a beautiful free scenario, LEPA Palma de Mallorca Airport & LESB 1.0.0 By tdg, I did the xlf.file and works for me.
If you want you can try and use the attached xlf file of LEPA. Put the file in FM cars and x-life folder named  Airports.

Regards

Post's attachments

Attachment icon LEPA.xlf 23.38 kb, 444 downloads since 2018-03-05 

My setup: Windows 10 (64-bit), Z490 AORUS PRO AX, INTEL i7 10700k, 32GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA Geforce GTX 2070S 8GB
X-Plane 11.55, X-Plane12RC2, Flight PRO joke, Logitech panels
My Fleet:  JD320-V3.8R1  with copilot, JD330-V4.4B3 with copilot, ZIBO 737-800X,
Utilities: X-LIFE Deluxe verversion 4.30 latest, FMcar latest, GHD ver. latest, X Camera,BSS JAR A320 V4,Better pushback

Hi Darko

Thanks a lot for your help and feedback smile
That's very nice.

I will try next week end with my flight to LSZH from LEPA.

Regards

Alexandre