Re: XP11 JD330 v.3 r1,r2,r3,r4,r5

gigabenga wrote:

Hello friends,

I bought the a330 V3.02 as a version. Now I have the following problem.

I'm doing a long-haul flight from Dusseldorf to New York and have the problem that he goes in an overspeed at 36000 feet and the speed can not regulate anymore. Can someone help me with my question?

Furthermore, in the MFD "Refueling in Progress" although long ago finished. And the Refuel window does not close.

The third point that the autopilot does not follow the route anymore. Although no Disconunity and nothing is missing. Airac is on 1803 navigraph.

Jürgen

Want to get help first write your SETUP in Profile (see on top page). Second attach log.txt file. Third tell us about your flightplan .... I always recommend also to look at some JAR A330 videos....

X-Plane 11.30r3 | iMac27 OSX Mojave 14.10.4, | Samsung ultra-wide screen 49-inch | Saitek equipment | MFG pedals |Gladiator Joystick | Plugins: GndHandling, RWC, SMP, SoundM, X-Life, BetterPushback, AutoGate, SoundMaxx, X-ATC-chatter, X-Camera | iPad 12.9, iPad Air 9.7  | Airliner: JAR A320/A330, FF A350XWB, FF B767, SSG B747-8 inter, Epic1000 new, TBM900  http://ilankrt1.blogspot.co.il

Hey,

Hello, What setup do you mean? X-plane 11? or plane? The route is the following

EDDL / 23L MODR1T MODRU Z283 SUMAS UZ283 NAVAK UY868 SOGRI UL608 DENUT
UL610 LAM UL179 CPT UL9 SLANY DCT MALOT DCT ALLRY N358A EBONY J573
ENE ROBER2 KJFK / 31L

I entered it manually. I also exactly set the loading and refueling exactly.

And what log file do you mean?

Jürgen

gigabenga wrote:

Hey,

Hello, What setup do you mean? X-plane 11? or plane? The route is the following

EDDL / 23L MODR1T MODRU Z283 SUMAS UZ283 NAVAK UY868 SOGRI UL608 DENUT
UL610 LAM UL179 CPT UL9 SLANY DCT MALOT DCT ALLRY N358A EBONY J573
ENE ROBER2 KJFK / 31L

I entered it manually. I also exactly set the loading and refueling exactly.

And what log file do you mean?

Jürgen

Hi

I think  Ilankrt means indicate your computer configuration in your signature ...(see his signature) and for information the log.txt file is in the root X-Plane folder . This file describe all steps of your flight from loading to end .

This information is very helpful .

jcdp

I7 5930k @ 3,5Ghz , 32 Go Ram, NVidia 970 4Go , W10 64 bits, SSD 500Go , HD 3To
Moniteur Acer K242HQK (3840x2160)
CH Products : Flight Sim Yoke , Pro pedals
X-plane 11.41r2

Darko24 wrote:
Griff wrote:

Flight from KDEN to KDFW and MCDU was unable to load saved flight plan created using SimBrief (KDEN SID TBE DCT BGD DCT MDANO STAR KDFW) and it advised of a segment error (manual entry worked fine and the plan was accepted).  Also, aircraft flew offset of course with high tailwind at FL390 (winds reported at heading of 273 @ 122 knots and aircraft swung side to side at cruise.  While selecting arrival into KDFW, no VIAS were listed for the 17C approach.  While this STAR does indicate "vectors" to final approach course, BOSSI is an initial approach that should be available to the pilot when finalizing the flight plan.  I realize the pilot can manually enter the waypoint but other aircraft (Boeing and Airbus) list appropriate VIA's in the CDU while the current A330 does not.

I think this is not the problem of the MCDU but the proper planning of the fly. In this case, the plan made by SimBrief is not good. Passes through the point MDANO, which is outside the flight airways betwen KDEN and KDFW. No other flight planer does not lead through this point.
Route finder  KDEN SID TBE J17 PNH STAR KDFW
Online flight planner KDEN SID TBE J17 PNH STAR KDFW

And in the Navigraph in arrival procedures no star through BOSSI . All of the procedures you can watch using the free program Little Navmap

This was a real world flight plan, not one just generated by Simbrief.  I copied and pasted that flight plan information into SimBrief from Flightaware.  The flight plan is correct and the CDU needs to be revised when interpreting flight plans.  If it was a problem, then I would not be able to manually enter the flight plan into the CDU...which I did.  I just listed this one flight plan but my past few attempts at attempting to load flight plans has resulted in segment errors (which has also been reported by other users on these forums).  But, entering manually worked. 

Also, you are correct, BOSSI is not part of the STAR.  It is an initial approach fix for the approach to 17C.  Other CDU's/FMS' allow the pilot to choose initial approach fixes for specific runways (FFA320, FF757, PMDG Aircraft, etc).  I'm assuming the JAR A330 should do the same?  Or is one wrong vs. the other? 

Thanks.....

In my experience, I have always had to enter the IAF manually.

iMac5K 27” (2015), i7 4GHz, OSX 10.14.6, 32GB, AMD M395X 4096MB, Saitek X52, TPM, Radio, Switch & Multi, TM MFD, XP11.35r1, FFA320v0.11.2-2305, ToLiSs A319 v1.3.3, JDA320 v3.4r1, JDA330 v3.2r1, XL v4_250719, FM v2.6r2,  GndHdg v.4.010719, Air Plugin v4.8.3,  FWL 2.7.19, 3jFPS-wizard, PI v2.73.06, NOAA v2.4.4, XSPs v2.75, XCL v1.37, BPB v0.47, SAM 1.1.0

laohu314 wrote:

With respect to JAR or other aircraft as well?  The reason I ask is that I have not had to manually enter waypoints or approach transitions into FMC's or MCDU's until I started using V3.  I can see that manually adding one waypoint isn't a big deal.  But, on certain approaches into large European airports, i.e. LFPG, the pilot would have to manually enter a series of waypoints to set up the proper runway transition following the STAR. 

Anyway, I'm hoping someone at JAR or an admin can address the issue and explain why runway VIAS aren't selectable in the MCDU.  I was originally told that to choose a VIA, you have to choose "No STAR" which then gives the VIAS.  But, then you can't select the appropriate transitions for the STAR.  The pilot should be able to choose the runway, STAR, STAR transition, and any VIA available for that runway approach.  Or is this a specific type of MDCU that is modeled which doesn't allow that?   

Thanks....

82 (edited by boastler 2018-03-12 04:24:49)

AirFMC wasnt working for me after the most recent update. Is this a bug/any plans to fix, or is it a problem on my end? It said something about not being able to read the .acf file. Or is it a haversine issue they should fix?

Griff wrote:
laohu314 wrote:

With respect to JAR or other aircraft as well?  The reason I ask is that I have not had to manually enter waypoints or approach transitions into FMC's or MCDU's until I started using V3.  I can see that manually adding one waypoint isn't a big deal.  But, on certain approaches into large European airports, i.e. LFPG, the pilot would have to manually enter a series of waypoints to set up the proper runway transition following the STAR. 

Anyway, I'm hoping someone at JAR or an admin can address the issue and explain why runway VIAS aren't selectable in the MCDU.  I was originally told that to choose a VIA, you have to choose "No STAR" which then gives the VIAS.  But, then you can't select the appropriate transitions for the STAR.  The pilot should be able to choose the runway, STAR, STAR transition, and any VIA available for that runway approach.  Or is this a specific type of MDCU that is modeled which doesn't allow that?   

Thanks....

Despite the best will I do not understand what's your point. Make a flightplan with SimBief.com download  and inset it into folder FlightPlan. That's it !!  Note runways SID and STAR from SimBrief.com flight route and set them in your MCDU. If you want to change RWY during flight (because of wind etc.) you can set new RWY and STAR on MCDU  - easy and simple !

BTW even if you want to add a FIX into STAR flight path  - no problem

X-Plane 11.30r3 | iMac27 OSX Mojave 14.10.4, | Samsung ultra-wide screen 49-inch | Saitek equipment | MFG pedals |Gladiator Joystick | Plugins: GndHandling, RWC, SMP, SoundM, X-Life, BetterPushback, AutoGate, SoundMaxx, X-ATC-chatter, X-Camera | iPad 12.9, iPad Air 9.7  | Airliner: JAR A320/A330, FF A350XWB, FF B767, SSG B747-8 inter, Epic1000 new, TBM900  http://ilankrt1.blogspot.co.il

84 (edited by ilankrt 2018-03-12 11:50:32)

For information for those who complain about bugs, etc., I have completed in the last days three test flights with the last A330 version without even one bug. I simulated these flights using X-Life last version, SimBrief flightplans as well as a series of add-ons as shown in the image

Post's attachments

Attachment icon 11.png 205.31 kb, 131 downloads since 2018-03-12 

ilankrt wrote:
Griff wrote:
laohu314 wrote:

Thanks....

Despite the best will I do not understand what's your point. Make a flightplan with SimBief.com download  and inset it into folder FlightPlan. That's it !!  Note runways SID and STAR from SimBrief.com flight route and set them in your MCDU. If you want to change RWY during flight (because of wind etc.) you can set new RWY and STAR on MCDU  - easy and simple !

Unfortunately, I have found V3 just produces error messages when trying to load Simbrief plans, that V2 and the A320 have no problem with. I would like a .fms import as well.  It's rather a pain trying to input a plan with 60 waypoints manually, so much so, I am using V2 again, which is much better.

Okay, I think I have figured it out.B) It seems that the Fly With Lua Plugin is the culprit... not a script, but the program.  Removing Plugins one at a time, I found that this has stopped my problems.  So, if anyone else has had multiple problems - try it.  Simple as just moving it somewhere else and checking.

Old_As_Dirt wrote:

Okay, I think I have figured it out.B) It seems that the Fly With Lua Plugin is the culprit... not a script, but the program.  Removing Plugins one at a time, I found that this has stopped my problems.  So, if anyone else has had multiple problems - try it.  Simple as just moving it somewhere else and checking.

Good idea, I don't use FWL and I think it is not ncececcery at all...

OK to all simmer that have problems uploading FL to FMCU - I will publish soon a short video how it works fine...

Good idea, I don't use FWL and I think it is not ncececcery at all...

I didn't either, until recently, just to lock in the dataref to lower the foggy look of X-Plane 11.

Never considered it causing other problems.

Eugeny, what version of the BSS Sound pack is used with this new A330 and where can I download it? I am currently using v2.02.

First flight yesterday...very enjoyable....one thing to note....it appears the aircraft is set to overfly exactly every waypoint. This causes the aircraft to turn and chase the waypoint when within 5nm of it and causes turns left and right to align itself at high speed.
Is there a way to put a tolerance of 1nm either side of waypoints?
When there are strong winds aloft, the aircraft really fights hard to try to overfly the wayppoint, even though it is perfectly fine flying along.
Other than that, it was very good.

ilankrt wrote:
Griff wrote:
laohu314 wrote:

Thanks....

Two main points:
1) The current version of the CDU doesn't accept certain flight plans compiled by SimBrief.  I understand how to save it and where to put it.  The CDU won't accept certain flight plans and the CDU returns with a segment error.  Once that happens, you can't use the saved route.  The user has to input the flight plan manually and then, the CDU accepts it.  So no, it isn't that easy.  It is only easy when the CDU accepts the flight plan.  Earlier in the thread, I listed a basic, real world flight plan.  The CDU wouldn't accept it and I was told that the flight plan was the problem.  It wasn't...it was very simple.  A SID, direct to two specific VOR's, transition waypoint to the STAR then the arrival airport.  So, I was reporting that the flight plan wasn't accepted as it should have been. 

2)  I understand how to add SIDS/STARS in the CDU.  But currently, the CDU does not list "VIAS" or transitions for runways as it did in the previous versions as well as other Airbus products for X-Plane/P3D.  The user selects the landing runway, followed by the STAR as well as the transition for the STAR.  Then, the user should be able to select "VIAS" and a list of VIAS (if available for the runway) will be listed.  VIA's are also referred to as initial approach fixes for the selected runway.  Currently, the CDU will always say "no VIAS" and that is not correct.  The only way to see available VIAS is to select "NO STAR" which then prevents the user from using the published STAR and transition fix for STAR....the user can only use specific VIAS for the runway and the STAR is not used.  The user can't do both and they should be able to. 

I, as well as other users, have brought up this issue.  Whenever it is brought up, developers don't respond or acknowledge the issue.  I know that I'm beating a dead horse but I would just like an answer from JAR or another member of the development group to explain why this is not the case. 

Okay, thanks for reading/listening.

Hi, I can't release the engine fire switches (the guards). APU works fine but won't reset.

As promised here a short video about programming  a flight plan into MCDU:
https://youtu.be/zuY5BB2evpk

As ilankrt showed the load sheet in his video, I wonder if it's possible to enter weights and PAX with the keyboard instead of just clicking and clicking and clicking the plus or minus switches.

Because I don't want to stress my mouse and support a whole economy (in this case ROCCAT), I've got a separate cheap mouse only for clicking in the load sheet.

Please make this easier (e.g. you could enter different weights aswell, so you are not limited to 500kg steps anymore)

Intel Core i7 6700k @stock - 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws V @3200Mhz - MSI RX480 8GB Gaming X - MSI Z170A Gaming M7 - beQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 - Windows 10 Pro (64bit) - SanDisk Ultra II 240GB SSD - 2TB Seagate Enterprise Capacity SATA - X-Plane 11 - JARDesign A330 - BSS Engine Sound Pack RR Trent 700 - AutoGate - Better Pushback - Ground Handling - SimCoders Headshake - TerrainRadar -X-Life - X-RAAS -

+1. For modify from an empty to full load plane you need more than 500 clicks of the mouse...

+1

CTD after entering SID

Post's attachments

Attachment icon Log.txt 81.45 kb, 379 downloads since 2018-03-14 

Attachment icon x-life.dmp 191.52 kb, 333 downloads since 2018-03-14 

Intel i7-7700 @3.6GHz, GTX 1060 6Gb, 16Gb RAM. Saitek Pro yoke and 2nd quadrant, Saitek Multi panel, TM rudder.
X Plane 11.31, Jar A330, BSS sound pack, X LIfe, FM Car, ATC Chatter, XEnviro, Better pushback

99 (edited by Scania_V8_Rat 2018-03-14 17:59:46)

EDDF - EDDS (EDDF/07C ANEK4F ANEKI Y163 NEKLO Y171 INKAM N850 KRH T128 BADSO BADS2A EDDS/07). Some weird click sound (does CPT switch on LDG Lights automatically -F100 ?). Weird "looping" in the STAR, didn't see it at initial PLN-check and went into a hold.

Level-restrictions are working very good!

http://jardesign.org/forum/img/m/5747/t/p1c8iqk1i8h8b1j1g16ia8df1n0h3.png
http://jardesign.org/forum/img/m/5747/t/p1c8iqk1i8a401taa6f71aga1tms4.png

Post's attachments

Attachment icon fmgs.dmp 140.07 kb, 339 downloads since 2018-03-14 

Attachment icon Log.txt 176.49 kb, 346 downloads since 2018-03-14 

Intel Core i7 6700k @stock - 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws V @3200Mhz - MSI RX480 8GB Gaming X - MSI Z170A Gaming M7 - beQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 - Windows 10 Pro (64bit) - SanDisk Ultra II 240GB SSD - 2TB Seagate Enterprise Capacity SATA - X-Plane 11 - JARDesign A330 - BSS Engine Sound Pack RR Trent 700 - AutoGate - Better Pushback - Ground Handling - SimCoders Headshake - TerrainRadar -X-Life - X-RAAS -

CTD after entering block fuel. I've tried the same flight with the A320 with no problem. I couldn't upload my log.txt. Here's a portion
SASL ERROR] can't load component    falses

AMD FX9590,Asrock performance fatality 970, crucial ballistix elite 32GB DDR3, Asus ROG 1080 8GB, Asus essence stx sound card with Burson Audio opamps, Thermaltake 1000w RGB powersupply, Thermaltake water 3.0 watercooler, Logitech Z906 speakers, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, and MFG Crosswinds rudder pedals.