Topic: Use with A320

Hi everyone,

Is it possible to use the ground vehicles as a direct replacement for the vehicles which are with the A320?

I would like to be able to use the drop down menu of the A320 to have the ground vehicles arrive and depart, but with the vehicle skins etc from ground handling as it seems a lot simpler.

If anyone has any ideas how to do this please let me know.

Thanks

Re: Use with A320

whsgoldie wrote:

Hi everyone,

Is it possible to use the ground vehicles as a direct replacement for the vehicles which are with the A320?

I would like to be able to use the drop down menu of the A320 to have the ground vehicles arrive and depart, but with the vehicle skins etc from ground handling as it seems a lot simpler.

If anyone has any ideas how to do this please let me know.

Thanks

What is the problem?
Instead to choose the original A320 vehicles to to plugin menus and choose the GndHandling service vehicles (if you have purchased GndHandling)....

X-Plane 11.30r3 | iMac27 OSX Mojave 14.10.4, | Samsung ultra-wide screen 49-inch | Saitek equipment | MFG pedals |Gladiator Joystick | Plugins: GndHandling, RWC, SMP, SoundM, X-Life, BetterPushback, AutoGate, SoundMaxx, X-ATC-chatter, X-Camera | iPad 12.9, iPad Air 9.7  | Airliner: JAR A320/A330, FF A350XWB, FF B767, SSG B747-8 inter, Epic1000 new, TBM900  http://ilankrt1.blogspot.co.il