1 (edited by Bruns 2017-12-17 19:38:59)

Topic: FFA350 (Updated)

I always hated how you have to set up all ground handling stuff coming with FFA350. I modified existing set created by juksu and added it to modify correct datarefs. Now you can just set up JD Ground Handling and load your aircraft!

Fixed parts:

• GPU

• Stairs

• Loaders

• Fuel truck

Comes also set of empty objects, otherwise they are visible and overlap JD models (check README). Naturally if you are at gate you still need to set "at gate" option in OIS.

EDIT: There still seems to be problem with ground equipment disappearing while doing flight preparations. Have to see if problem is with set or Ground Handling add on. So at least for now remember to disable all ground equipment with OIS before pushback.

EDIT2: Ok the reason is if you put ground hydraulics on then all ground equipment will disappear. So best way to avoid this is to wait with hydraulics until push back.

If Jar is reading this I'd like to know is hydraylics requirement for automatic hide of ground equipment? And if it is can this be changed?

Post's attachments

Attachment icon FFA350-JDGH.zip 5.89 kb, 960 downloads since 2017-12-17 

Re: FFA350 (Updated)

Bruns wrote:

I always hated how you have to set up all ground handling stuff coming with FFA350. I modified existing set created by juksu and added it to modify correct datarefs. Now you can just set up JD Ground Handling and load your aircraft!

Fixed parts:

• GPU

• Stairs

• Loaders

• Fuel truck

Comes also set of empty objects, otherwise they are visible and overlap JD models (check README). Naturally if you are at gate you still need to set "at gate" option in OIS.

Reading you installation note it is not clear what to do with the objects folder respectively .obj files. Should we put this 7 files in the A350 service folder and replace the originals?.....

X-Plane 11.30r3 | iMac27 OSX Mojave 14.10.4, | Samsung ultra-wide screen 49-inch | Saitek equipment | MFG pedals |Gladiator Joystick | Plugins: GndHandling, RWC, SMP, SoundM, X-Life, BetterPushback, AutoGate, SoundMaxx, X-ATC-chatter, X-Camera | iPad 12.9, iPad Air 9.7  | Airliner: JAR A320/A330, FF A350XWB, FF B767, SSG B747-8 inter, Epic1000 new, TBM900  http://ilankrt1.blogspot.co.il

3 (edited by Bruns 2017-12-17 16:31:30)

Re: FFA350 (Updated)

ilankrt wrote:
Bruns wrote:

Fixed parts:

• GPU

• Stairs

• Loaders

• Fuel truck

Reading you installation note it is not clear what to do with the objects folder respectively .obj files. Should we put this 7 files in the A350 service folder and replace the originals?.....

Yeah. I will fix that to README. Thanks for noticing smile I also added step to backup that folder if for some reason user wants to go back with default models.