401 (edited by Yoss 2017-03-24 09:51:40)

Re: v.2.0b1,b2,b3,b4,b5,b6,b7,b8,b9 for X-Plane 11 (Windows, MAC OS)

Hi this is my first flight with XP PB16 and I can't get A/THR working. It worked well until T/C and since then I could do anything it won't hold the speed. The throttle levers can be in ANY position, the A/THR won't work, however the green light is on.. What to do or what to check? What can cause this issue??
http://jardesign.org/forum/img/m/4190/t/p1bbvrk90m14ml8hf461rfberl3.png

So, as Laminars just rework ILS "dot" datarefs and system, we prepare and upload beta 9. Please inform me if you have any troubles with ILS approach.

Please read a FAQ before you post a bug http://support.jardesign.org

403 (edited by sandeepkr70 2017-03-24 16:56:01)

download 3 times. every time i got beta 8 insteated beta9

thanks to your group

sandeepkr70 wrote:

download 3 times. every time i got beta 8 insteated beta9

thanks to your group

just download it myself - get JD330 V2.0B9 on the plate (front panel)

thanks for the piost, to,r ,day downloaded twice,still gettiong b8 on the plate. can u do mea favour,can u give me the link to download b9
thank you

attaching download ver b9, but getting b8

407 (edited by sandeepkr70 2017-03-25 02:17:23)

img plate

Post's attachments

Attachment icon Untitled.png 46.1 kb, 157 downloads since 2017-03-24 

408 (edited by sandeepkr70 2017-03-25 03:49:22)

HI
GOODMORNING
how this is possiblehttp ://jardesign.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=2623 ,the link frm which i download v b9,you are getting b9 from the same link where as i am getting b8,is it possible . I dont know what is wrong in my side attahing image which i have downloded half an hour ago frm above link

Post's attachments

Attachment icon Untitled.png 448.73 kb, 144 downloads since 2017-03-24 

Actual link is http://jardesign.org/a330/download/inst … 30XP11.zip

Thank u so much
now iam able to see b9 in the plate
once again thank you and your team buddy.thankinig u for keeping the pace with x plane 11 beta, Comendable

Is there a way to save fileplans (co-routes) in the FMC after I manually typed in? If so, how? Thanks in advance smile

While testing A330 beta 9 on XP 11 i found out, that the speedbrakes don´t work. "A330 co" says half / full but there is no effect (no visual on plane, no reducing speed)

iMac i7 4GHz (late 2015) 27" 24 GB, macOS Mojave 10.14.5, AMD Radeon R9 M395X 4096MB
XPlane 11.34, FM, X-Life, GroundHandling, about 50 payware aircrafts

SirOTheOne wrote:

While testing A330 beta 9 on XP 11 i found out, that the speedbrakes don´t work. "A330 co" says half / full but there is no effect (no visual on plane, no reducing speed)

This was a problem with A330 beta 8 as well, this only occured after long flights (for me at least).

I'm getting lines going across the cockpit windows from the external view of the beta 9 aircraft... has this been recognised by Jar?

415 (edited by ilankrt 2017-03-25 17:22:15)

Test flight A330 b9 / XL 1.2r3 / XP11 b17 !

Nearly perfect flight like my flight with the A320,  a n d  same results ! (see P3).
1. Working perfect with X-Life ATC
2. Seems to be very good balanced during TO, Cruise and also during descent and landing with front winds 12kn (no swinging as in the past in same situation).
3. After landing at 138kn speedbrakes deployed  but reverse thrust didn't function after activation. (Is it a failure or result of landing speed etc. ?)
4. A minor but disturbing occurrence: I had pulled the sun protection on the pilot side, but I couldn't roll it back - there was no knob on the curtain bar ....

Seems to be that the two JAR models are near to a stable version http://jardesign.org/forum/img/m/1591/t/p1bc37macr53aej33q31i09ps13.gif

X-Plane 11.30r3 | iMac27 OSX Mojave 14.10.4, | Samsung ultra-wide screen 49-inch | Saitek equipment | MFG pedals |Gladiator Joystick | Plugins: GndHandling, RWC, SMP, SoundM, X-Life, BetterPushback, AutoGate, SoundMaxx, X-ATC-chatter, X-Camera | iPad 12.9, iPad Air 9.7  | Airliner: JAR A320/A330, FF A350XWB, FF B767, SSG B747-8 inter, Epic1000 new, TBM900  http://ilankrt1.blogspot.co.il

416 (edited by anoble 2017-03-25 20:16:15)

ilankrt wrote:

Test flight A330 b9 / XL 1.2r3 / XP11 b17 !

4. A minor but disturbing occurrence: I had pulled the sun protection on the pilot side, but I couldn't roll it back - there was no knob on the curtain bar ....

I had this problem too. The click point for the window shade on the pilot's side doesn't move along with the curtain bar like it does for the copilot. If you click on the original position of the metal tab it will close.

Eugeny - Noted that the EPR gauge no longer flicker - good job and thank you.

i5 8600K OC@ 5.0Ghz, 16 GB DDR4-RAM
ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 - X55 Saitek Pro Rhino Stick, X55 Saitek Rhino Throttle
Windows 10 64 Bit - X-plane 11.11 - X-Enviro 1.07 - X-Ivap - XCamera - GHD - EFASS NG

At x4 ground speed autopilot has problem intercepting following waypoint.s It is constantly overshooting flight path and create never ending S-trun pattern. If I set acceleration back to x1 it intercepts and tracks fixes no problem.

Hi all! It seems there is no way of saving co-routes after typing in manually even a long haul flight which this plane is designed for. But there are additional issues I have experienced during my flights.
1. In the pacific regions (while flying from Perth to Auckland) the vario stripe on the PFD continuously flickers, jumping anywhere between 2-300ft, even while standing at apron.
2. When in DES phase, after I set the target to descend, it goes into a real fall, it goes up to -6-7000ft/min and spoilers often don't work. Voice confirmation comes well saying it is at half or full, but you can't see them from outside and also they have braking effect. This happened fairly often, usually after a long haul flight.
3. Last time when I flew from Perth to Auckland, when reached FL100 during descend, the sim stopped for a couple of seconds, then I found myself in a desert, with engines stopped and AP saying: Next time landing should be good. When I checked the map, I realized I am standing in the desert of Arizona! near the mexican border! A few mins later XP11 crashed. I got a photo of standing there.
4. The fact that I cannot find any flightplanner that could export in a format that this plan's FMC could read is really annoying. Especially because there is no possibility to save the FP I typed in manually. I usually fly long hauls with a LOT of fixes, VORs to fly through, so it takes a LONG time to type in and if there is anything happen in the meantime, I have to start it again. Why there is no description of the file format that it reads without a problem so I could make a script or so, to import from other formats?  EFASS claims they export to JAR's a320 but a320 cannot load the plan EFASS exports, neither does A330. I tried a lot of flightplanners, spent a lot of money on PFPX, EFASS, X-FMC and so on and still I can't get a tool that would make it easier to load a flightplan into this a330. It is REALLY bothering, because solving this issue won't need much effort, JAR should only release the format that a flight plant has to follow in order to be readable by A330's FMC. It's all about input, nothing else, so no difficulties are epxected. If I type it in manually then almost any flight planner is suitable. But no, I have to type it. I am really angry about this, because otherwise it would be a nice plane to fly, but as we usually say, only a very small piece of shit can spoil even the most nicely prepaired dinner table sad

420 (edited by jcdp 2017-03-26 21:54:04)

Yoss wrote:

Hi all!

4. The fact that I cannot find any flightplanner that could export in a format that this plan's FMC could read is really annoying. Especially because there is no possibility to save the FP I typed in manually. I usually fly long hauls with a LOT of fixes, VORs to fly through, so it takes a LONG time to type in and if there is anything happen in the meantime, I have to start it again. Why there is no description of the file format that it reads without a problem so I could make a script or so, to import from other formats?  EFASS claims they export to JAR's a320 but a320 cannot load the plan EFASS exports, neither does A330. I tried a lot of flightplanners, spent a lot of money on PFPX, EFASS, X-FMC and so on and still I can't get a tool that would make it easier to load a flightplan into this a330. It is REALLY bothering, because solving this issue won't need much effort, JAR should only release the format that a flight plant has to follow in order to be readable by A330's FMC. It's all about input, nothing else, so no difficulties are epxected. If I type it in manually then almost any flight planner is suitable. But no, I have to type it. I am really angry about this, because otherwise it would be a nice plane to fly, but as we usually say, only a very small piece of shit can spoil even the most nicely prepaired dinner table sad

Hi
I use EFASS and I always "save" and then "Export" generared flight plans directly with the right format  (.txt) to A320 and A330 "flights plans folder" using the correct path. (You double click on the line in front of A320 (or A330) and enter the path to Aircraft "flights plans" folder)

In this folder you have already flights plans and you can see the .txt extension ...

An other way is to copy and paste the line giving the flight plan from EFASS in a text editor (such as Notepad if you have Windows) and save it
as DDDDAAAA file with DDDD departure Airport and AAAA arrival Airport ...this way you have the required coroute .

jcdp

I7 5930k @ 3,5Ghz , 32 Go Ram, NVidia 970 4Go , W10 64 bits, SSD 500Go , HD 3To
Moniteur Acer K242HQK (3840x2160)
CH Products : Flight Sim Yoke , Pro pedals
X-plane 11.41r2

So, I looked through the forums and I didn't see this listed, and there doens't seem to be an appropriate place to post this I have permission to, but the wheels of the landing gear of the 330 do not rotate during pushback, only when the plane moves under it's own power. This has been a bug for a while, but I've only seen one other youtuber mention it.

GridiroN wrote:

So, I looked through the forums and I didn't see this listed, and there doens't seem to be an appropriate place to post this I have permission to, but the wheels of the landing gear of the 330 do not rotate during pushback, only when the plane moves under it's own power. This has been a bug for a while, but I've only seen one other youtuber mention it.

Yes, that is the case with me as well but this is the least important issue for me, so I did not mention smile

jcdp wrote:

Hi
I use EFASS and I always "save" and then "Export" generared flight plans directly with the right format  (.txt) to A320 and A330 "flights plans folder" using the correct path. (You double click on the line in front of A320 (or A330) and enter the path to Aircraft "flights plans" folder)

In this folder you have already flights plans and you can see the .txt extension ...

An other way is to copy and paste the line giving the flight plan from EFASS in a text editor (such as Notepad if you have Windows) and save it
as DDDDAAAA file with DDDD departure Airport and AAAA arrival Airport ...this way you have the required coroute .

jcdp

That does not work for me. Now I tried again, made a plan from KJFK to BIKF, saved, then exported to A330. When tried to load it into the FMC, it said: CO-RTE ERROR. CHECK LOG. As always. The strange thing is, if I enter the very same route into the FMC manually, it accepts and works with it. When comparing the format of the exported plane with those that were shipped with the plane, they look the same. I attach the FP that was generated by EFASS, try to load into your a330 and let me know the outcome.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon KJFKBIKF.txt 222 b, 147 downloads since 2017-03-27 

Yoss wrote:
jcdp wrote:

Hi

jcdp

That does not work for me. Now I tried again, made a plan from KJFK to BIKF, saved, then exported to A330. When tried to load it into the FMC, it said: CO-RTE ERROR. CHECK LOG. As always. The strange thing is, if I enter the very same route into the FMC manually, it accepts and works with it. When comparing the format of the exported plane with those that were shipped with the plane, they look the same. I attach the FP that was generated by EFASS, try to load into your a330 and let me know the outcome.

Hi
I tried to reproduce your flight and EFASS gave a different route ...but the result is the same as for you ...the coroute is not recognized ...and I got the same message as you .

So, hope somebody else can have an explanation .
Sorry

jcdp
PS: generated FP from EFASS on my side (added 1 in the name)

Post's attachments

Attachment icon KJFKBIKF1.txt 222 b, 139 downloads since 2017-03-27 

I7 5930k @ 3,5Ghz , 32 Go Ram, NVidia 970 4Go , W10 64 bits, SSD 500Go , HD 3To
Moniteur Acer K242HQK (3840x2160)
CH Products : Flight Sim Yoke , Pro pedals
X-plane 11.41r2

jcdp wrote:

Hi
I tried to reproduce your flight and EFASS gave a different route ...but the result is the same as for you ...the coroute is not recognized ...and I got the same message as you .

So, hope somebody else can have an explanation .
Sorry

jcdp
PS: generated FP from EFASS on my side (added 1 in the name)

Hi!
Thanks for coming back so soon. I expected that it won't work for you smile

This what bothers me most, that no one explains how could we get this working. Currently I cannot find ANY solution to make the FMC loading flight plans and it seems there is no way to save the route you entered manually. I think this would be a very basic feature, it is all about input, nothing else. Not a rocket science and it has nothing to do with the "realness" of the plane.
Btw, the spoiler (speedbrake) problem now became permanent. After takeoff, when I try, it works, but a few hours of flying later it won't work anymore and in addition neither the managed descent is working well, the plane easily gets to overspeed sad