Re: a320neo JARDesign ver 2.7r1 WIN/MAC 64 bit (X-Plane 10)

Hello, I'm new member of the forum and would like to add improvements to the A320neo.
Recalling that the plane is spectacular, but needs some improvement. I use v2.7b3.
1- timer does not work;
2 with only one engine running at idle and APU off, I can not turn the second engine without accelerating the first to get pressure. Under these conditions the second engine would not start. Please correct this;
3- During the day LOGO LIGHT illuminates the vertical stabilizer. Should not;
4- APU consumes fuel;
5- Lack the reflection of light beacon on the cowling of the engine;
6- Lack single class option with 174 passengers;
7- Side Captain stick should not move along with the first officer. I suggest you to lead the side stick of the first officer, make the change in the side stick priority.
8. Speed is not decreasing to 250kt when I reached the FL100.

Thank you!

Hi!

Is there a way to control the amount of reflections in the cockpit window?
Yesterday I made a flight at night with all cockpit lights turned of and my personal opinion is, that there is too much reflection.
It is difficult to see outside when one always has the reflection of the seats on the window.
Or is it really like that in the real aircraft?

Many thanks,
joomie

SYSTEM: X-Plane 11.00pb9, Win 10 (64bit), Intel Core i7 6700K@4.5 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 8 GB GDDR5X, 32GB RAM, 1.25 TB SSD, SAMSUNG SUHD 55'' TV@3840x2160px, TrackIR5; PLUGINS/ TOOLS: FS Global Real Weather, SkyMaxxPro v4.1, Real Weather Connector, Gnd Handl. Deluxe, X-Camera, NDP Charts, Navigraph AIRAC; A/C: JARDesign: A320neo & A330

The refueling time frame seems unrealistic [ too fast ] is there anyway we can slow it down? (edit pref or files)

79 (edited by dron420 2016-11-08 16:12:02)

matevz.kramar wrote:

Good evening to everyone here from my side as well!

I am very pleased to say thank you JARdesign for taking your free time on developing an aircraft for X plane. It must be quite hard to read and answer all the feedback you get, however, I am hoping this message is to be read. From the time I have bought this plane till now I changed my opinion on almost everything. I think you are doing a great job developing and improving this aircraft. There are of course some bugs left and some will always be present, I understand that. I would like to point out some that bother me:
1. Gear compression: I can see that it has been implemented in the last update and is almost realistic. However, I still think that landing gear doesn't compress when spoilers are deployed (when drag is added), but when the nose is lowered. I don't know if that is possible to add, but it would be great if it is. Also, main landing gear compression is just about a few inches from perfect, I will add a picture of Air Berlin a320 when on the ground.
2. Wing flex: I can see that wing flex is present, but I think that wings don't flex enough yet. I will also add a picture of a320 wing.
3. some other bugs other people have already mentioned, such as flap problem etc.

That is all I would point out for now. I hope that I don't request too much.

P.S.: How is the development of new cockpit going as I think someone is making one, if you know? ;P

Best regards,

Matevž Kramar

The last time all landing gear stroke was cheсked and precisially tuned in model to be sure it is as real. You should understand that actual stroke is depending from actual CG and GW, so it is not possible to refer to any photos since you dont know actual CG/GW values this moment.

dron420 I just posted pictures as a comparison in case someone (referring to developers) didn't know it yet.

81 (edited by dron420 2016-11-08 16:08:06)

matevz.kramar wrote:

dron420 I just posted pictures as a comparison in case someone (referring to developers) didn't know it yet.

Matevz. I am Andrey and I did this with our landing gear. I mean - I am sure that now landing gear strokes have settings according to Airbus tables.

Hi,

Would it be possible in a next update to implemente the fuel liveries ?

It would be great to have more accurate possibilities to load fuel.
For example, if the Flightplanning said Block Fuel : 5895 kilos, that we are able to load such amount of fuel.

Thanks a lot

amischkowitz wrote:

Hi,

For example, if the Flightplanning said Block Fuel : 5895 kilos, that we are able to load such amount of fuel.

Thanks a lot

Do you know that real fuel panel provide only 100 kg accuracy?

In an Airbus you can select the the hundreds only. So in your case the block fuel would be 5900. But it would be nice to be able to select the fuel in one hundred steps and not in five hundred steps as it's now.

dron420 wrote:
amischkowitz wrote:

Hi,

Thanks a lot

Hi DRon,

Thanks a lot for your reply and information.

No, I didn't know that event the real fuel panel provided only 100 accuracy.
Also it is for example 5.700 kgs or 3.400 kilos ?
That's also the pilot who decide if it take a little more or a little less ?

It would be great to have also such possibilities in our favourites plane smile

Thanks

amischkowitz wrote:
dron420 wrote:
amischkowitz wrote:

Hi,

Thanks a lot

Hi DRon,

Thanks a lot for your reply and information.

No, I didn't know that event the real fuel panel provided only 100 accuracy.
Also it is for example 5.700 kgs or 3.400 kilos ?
That's also the pilot who decide if it take a little more or a little less ?

It would be great to have also such possibilities in our favourites plane smile

Thanks

100 kg it is only 3 minutes of cruize flight and 1 min for climb, so it is really not metter + or -.

J.A.Romanov wrote:
jmeleanor wrote:

Hi Mr Romanov.

First, Thank you very much for the fantastic work you've done on this A320 and the others products.

Just a Problem i have often with the flightplan; after some waypoints on the FMC, wich pass white during the travel,  all waypoints become green and on  the plane doesn't follow the flightplan and stop on a DECEL or TD waypoints.
I try to tell the plane to follow the next waypoint by the DIR function, but it doesn't work anymore.(there is no waypoints list at DIR option.)
I join some screenshots forexplain it.
Thanks for your help (Excuses me for my bad english.)

http://jardesign.org/forum/img/m/616/t/p1b0j9lqcvta841l1cuggfl3eh.png

http://jardesign.org/forum/img/m/616/t/p1b0j9o59t1r4k1iejjrl6uf1ijhp.png

http://jardesign.org/forum/img/m/616/t/p1b0j9oqd21fjl1dis16ig2fk12dd12.png

To check this i need to look at this files just after problem happen:

log.txt from x-plane folder
tmpfpln.txt from a320/FlightPlan/ folder
bbox.log from a320 folder

Hi Mr Romanov.

I found the problem with the flightplan; it's 124thATC plugin which create the problem, when we give it a new waypoint to follow it bugs the A320's fmc.

Thank you.

88 (edited by leosilva7719 2016-11-11 00:06:50)

1- Stopwatch (black button that is in front of the captain) does not work, works only by pressing the clock button;
2- I did not find any option to simulate engine starting with an external pneumatic source. With only one engine running at idle I turned off the APU to see if the second engine would start and to my disappointment the engine started normally. I can not turn on the second engine without BEING ACCELERATED first to get enough pressure. Under these conditions the second engine MUST not light up .;
3- During the day, the LOGO-LIGHT illuminates the vertical stabilizer. Should not;
4- APU DOES NOT consume fuel;
5- The reflection of the anti-collision light is lacking in the fairing of the engine;
6- Missing single-class option with 174 passengers;
7- The captain's side stick should not move along with that of the first officer;
8- Speed is not automatically decreasing to 250kt BEFORE reaching FL100. I have to reduce manually. I should make this manual reduction when below the FL100;
9- There is no PTU sound while I'm starting the engines. This PTU sound is classic in AIRBUS;
10- DO NOT DRAG when the speed brake is fired in flight.

WELCOME v2.8

thank you!

89 (edited by Homer.Simpson 2016-11-11 08:51:22)

To 1: Can confirm that.

to 2: Well you didn't find an option to simulate that? It means its not simulated. That's why you can start the second engine without having to increase the thrust, although it's not possible in real life. At the moment not all or only a least "system" failures are really covered. Maybe Jar will do that in the future?

to 3. Well on an Airbus the logo light is always on if Nav Light switch is set to 1 or 2 and the gear is compressed or flaps are extended to more then 15°. So on ground it's always on (gear compressed) and therefore also during daytime, so it illuminates the tail the whole day. Of course sometimes you see it, where in real life you wont't see that, in X-Plane, but that's not a JarDesign problem, it's a x-plane problem.

To 4: It consumes fuel. Maybe a little bit to less, but to prove that maybe you have data from airbus how much fuel should be burned and make a comparison to the JAR bus?

To 5: On my computer the beacon does reflect on the engine fairing. Tried to catch it on a screenshot, but wasn't possible.

To 6: I would like to have an option with 180 passengers single class, next one would like to have an option with all buissnes class seats, next one will want to have an option with only one buissines class seat. So it's not perfect, but I can understand that Jar modeled only on option, due to the fact that otherwise they would have to model to much different variants. (Takes time, which should be used on other things). If you want to simulate some more passengers add more weights to the compartments..

To 7: Yes it shouldn't but i thinks it's an simplification, because otherwise you would have to write some more lines of code. (Maybe they fix that in the future?)

To 8: How do you descend? If am on managed descend I've never experienced that the aircraft doesn't reduce to 250kts.

To 9: Well can't confirm that they don't produce drag.

90 (edited by ilankrt 2016-11-11 11:11:02)

What is a dream wish and what is a real wish? We can find a measurements mainly by comparison to other A320 models on the market.

The company "Flightsimlabs" (FSX) with its A320-X offers a good comparison. If you follow the excellent professional tutorial of the real airline pilot of "Airline2Sim", you get an idea of what an A320 model can include.

I have carefully registered the differences to JAR A320 model and found out that the "flightsimlabs" model not only contains everything the JAR model offers but also 25 additional important elements, which are worth to be integrated into the JAR model. These elements are therefore so important because they are included in the FCOM procedures for flight preparation, if you want to make the simulation as real as possible. The differences I will publish soon in my blog and open to the discussion.

http://ilankrt1.blogspot.co.il

On all cases I would like to ask you to watch this tutorial. As a matter of fact, the simulating real pilot did not find one procedure that was missing !!

https://youtu.be/zR6CjkC5r2A

I hope that as result we as JAR test pilots we will be able to develop a more realistic concept in our discussion

X-Plane 11.30r3 | iMac27 OSX Mojave 14.10.4, | Samsung ultra-wide screen 49-inch | Saitek equipment | MFG pedals |Gladiator Joystick | Plugins: GndHandling, RWC, SMP, SoundM, X-Life, BetterPushback, AutoGate, SoundMaxx, X-ATC-chatter, X-Camera | iPad 12.9, iPad Air 9.7  | Airliner: JAR A320/A330, FF A350XWB, FF B767, SSG B747-8 inter, Epic1000 new, TBM900  http://ilankrt1.blogspot.co.il

I would like to thank JARDesign team with the great achievements they made!
I am a very happy amature "X-Plane pilot". All the little problems I had with the a320neo dissapeared with the tips I got from Andrey and other developers and users, last beta and off course the latest version 2.7r1.
And the BSS Soundpack v3.1 is really super als well.

Of course it is okay to ask things or even complain. That is what a forum is all about.
But please try to keep it friendly. Keep in mind that X-plane and also JARDesign a320neo, a330, X-life, Goundhandling is part of something that started as a kind of Flight Simulator game. And off course it is a lot of money to spend, especially when it doesn't work at the level you expect, but stay friendly and respectfull to the developers. I am 100% sure that Mr. Romanov and his team do everything they can to help you out and try to solve your problems. And I am also sure that this team of JARDesign will do their best and get things to work with XP11.

Win 10, XP11

J.A.Romanov wrote:

Some fixes here (please apply it you really have this issues):

If two ECAM brightness knobs are inoperate - please download light.sec file and put it to /Custom Avionics/ folder instead of old file.

Recently found this message and downloaded the file. ECAM screen dimmer dials now work perfectly! Thanks much.

Bug report:

Thrust reduction stage:
Throttle at THr CLIMB mode.
Flaps 2.
Auto throttle accelerates past safe flaps  speed limit as if it was not engaged (or in MANUAL mode)

Thanks

stevehaines wrote:
J.A.Romanov wrote:

Some fixes here (please apply it you really have this issues):

If two ECAM brightness knobs are inoperate - please download light.sec file and put it to /Custom Avionics/ folder instead of old file.

Recently found this message and downloaded the file. ECAM screen dimmer dials now work perfectly! Thanks much.

From where did you downloaded the file?

X-Plane 11.30r3 | iMac27 OSX Mojave 14.10.4, | Samsung ultra-wide screen 49-inch | Saitek equipment | MFG pedals |Gladiator Joystick | Plugins: GndHandling, RWC, SMP, SoundM, X-Life, BetterPushback, AutoGate, SoundMaxx, X-ATC-chatter, X-Camera | iPad 12.9, iPad Air 9.7  | Airliner: JAR A320/A330, FF A350XWB, FF B767, SSG B747-8 inter, Epic1000 new, TBM900  http://ilankrt1.blogspot.co.il

ilankrt wrote:

What is a dream wish and what is a real wish? We can find a measurements mainly by comparison to other A320 models on the market.

The company "Flightsimlabs" (FSX) with its A320-X offers a good comparison. If you follow the excellent professional tutorial of the real airline pilot of "Airline2Sim", you get an idea of what an A320 model can include.

I have carefully registered the differences to JAR A320 model and found out that the "flightsimlabs" model not only contains everything the JAR model offers but also 25 additional important elements, which are worth to be integrated into the JAR model. These elements are therefore so important because they are included in the FCOM procedures for flight preparation, if you want to make the simulation as real as possible. The differences I will publish soon in my blog and open to the discussion.

http://ilankrt1.blogspot.co.il

On all cases I would like to ask you to watch this tutorial. As a matter of fact, the simulating real pilot did not find one procedure that was missing !!

https://youtu.be/zR6CjkC5r2A

I hope that as result we as JAR test pilots we will be able to develop a more realistic concept in our discussion

Hi,

It's really magic. I Watched the both videos. It would be so great to have also such a plane with all functionnalities simulated....

if you use BSS sound pack, please delete exist sound3d folder and add sound3d folder from BSS. It can be named sound3d-1 or you can rename it to sound3d as you like.

Hi,where is located that 3Dsound folder?Because there are two folders,one in the sound folder and one in the resorces folder.
Thank you,regards,Alex.

nataliars22 wrote:

if you use BSS sound pack, please delete exist sound3d folder and add sound3d folder from BSS. It can be named sound3d-1 or you can rename it to sound3d as you like.

Hi,where is located that 3Dsound folder?Because there are two folders,one in the sound folder and one in the resorces folder.
Thank you,regards,Alex.

You can find it in: X-Plane 10/Aircraft/320_JARDesign/plugins/

Win 10, XP11

Thank you Kees.Kva!!

Hello guys!
I come here again to request BASIC improvements on the A320 NEO.

1- there is no PTU sound during the start of the engines;

2- Black stopwatch button that is in front of the captain does not work;

3- in flight, the speed brake has NO drag;

4- speed does NOT automatically decrease to 250kt up to FL100.

These are basic items that were already corrected.

Thank you

Welcome v2.8

leosilva7719 wrote:

Hello guys!
I come here again to request BASIC improvements on the A320 NEO.

1- there is no PTU sound during the start of the engines;

2- Black stopwatch button that is in front of the captain does not work;

3- in flight, the speed brake has NO drag;

4- speed does NOT automatically decrease to 250kt up to FL100.

These are basic items that were already corrected.

Thank you

Welcome v2.8

Are you sure flying the JAR A320?

PTU sound is irrelevant !
Speed brake has a significant drag effect especially during descent !
Speed reduces to 250kt automatically reaching FL100 !
There are some ennoying simmer out there making a no-end "barking dog" noise....