Topic: Request for Middle East .

As we have a couple of Far East airports capable of utilising XLife now , it would be fantastic to link Far East to Europe . The airports requested are OMDB ( Dubai )  , OTHH ( Doha ) , OBBI ( Bahrain ) , OLBA ( Beirut ) .
I hope the wonderful Robster would consider this . Thanks in advance .

Re: Request for Middle East .

Muckycat wrote:

As we have a couple of Far East airports capable of utilising XLife now , it would be fantastic to link Far East to Europe . The airports requested are OMDB ( Dubai )  , OTHH ( Doha ) , OBBI ( Bahrain ) , OLBA ( Beirut ) .
I hope the wonderful Robster would consider this . Thanks in advance .

We need this airports urgently on the approved JAR airports map !

BTW, who can process also the successful Ben Gurion airport LLBG ?  It is also needed as a stopover airport for short flights between Europe (turkey) and the Emirates airports as a platform to Far East.....

X-Plane 11.30r3 | iMac27 OSX Mojave 14.10.4, | Samsung ultra-wide screen 49-inch | Saitek equipment | MFG pedals |Gladiator Joystick | Plugins: GndHandling, RWC, SMP, SoundM, X-Life, BetterPushback, AutoGate, SoundMaxx, X-ATC-chatter, X-Camera | iPad 12.9, iPad Air 9.7  | Airliner: JAR A320/A330, FF A350XWB, FF B767, SSG B747-8 inter, Epic1000 new, TBM900  http://ilankrt1.blogspot.co.il

I'm working on DOHA airport.
Regards Jens

Muckycat,

it is I see that someone has taken over with me. announcing its inception for not doing the work 2 times.

Hi Robster ,

Well I am surprised that Habbel is working on OTHH ....I would still appreciate your work , nevertheless .

Muckycat ,

So I throw myself on the biggest OMDB Airport.
and then there is time to spend.

Robster ,

Many thanks for all the hard work you've done , and I look forward to your results .

Hello,

well sorry I' ve begun building Doha one day before Muckycat posted the request. This should be my first real large airport.