Re: X-Life ver 1.1 (r1, ++)

ThommiTechnik wrote:
ilankrt wrote:

Note:
At this stage I think it makes no sense to discuss about getting vectors. More importent now is to get correct advices for SID and STAR and FL for descending.

SID and STAR needs vectoring - otherwise it's a video game, not a Sim. Take a look at charts, how often you'll find "expect vectors", especially in the US. Or listen to ATC of PANC, LSZH, VRMM,...

I'm not complaining, don't get me wrong. Just to want make it more real than a game....

Cheers,
Thomas

Vectoring - is not simple task for AI ATC, cause procedures should be readed and executed. This will be some harder then a320/330 AP part (I am about coding). Sure, may be some simplification will be Ok for first time - as example - vectoring aircraft to localizer intercept point.

Please read a FAQ before you post a bug http://support.jardesign.org

captbullett wrote:

Good day,
MisterX6 KBOS is at the org
B.

Great! Thanks for info.

ilankrt wrote:

Test flight KSFO - KPDX , A320neo  v.2.4r2, XL v.1.2b1, iMac27

KSFO
1. I thought to get red of it, but X-Plane ATC comes steady up while contacting XL  ATIS, DELIVERY and GROUND ! On radio I recognized that every time I clicked on them, the radio channel changes to 118..... That is surly an XL bug.

2 Before take-off, 2 AI aircraft run over my airliner

3 CENTER advice for STAR was wrong... (Had enough time to correct it during flight)

Note:
At this stage I think it makes no sense to discuss about getting vectors. More importent now is to get correct advices for SID and STAR and FL for descending.

every time to 118? is this happen in every airport? What freq of ATC position at this airport .txt file?

laohu314 wrote:

Did a flight from KBOS to BIKF in the A330 that went well from the XL point of view.
I did have issues with programming the route so I will maybe post this in the A330 part of this forum. Suffice it to say, I had trouble with auto-land (AP didn't capture glide slope, maybe because Navigraph AIRAC 1606 data for BIKF are incorrect) and had to manually land the bird which was scary to say the least. All went well though.
I'm planning to make my way east into Russia and China and back to US in many small steps using only XL approved airports...
So far I have done CYVR-KSEA-KPDX-KSFO-KSAN-KPHX-KDFW-KATL-KILM-KRIC-KBOS-BIKF

One additional thing on XL: when I try to load a route with transatlantic waypoints (e.g 6250N) the route doesn't get loaded into the aircraft correctly.
I can manually put it into the FMGC using the MCDU and all works well. Looks like that's a XL glitch. Maybe JAR Could look into it sometime, please?

Yes, issues with with transatlantic waypoints may happen if this point not in NavData. XL just cant read them correct now.

J.A.Romanov wrote:
laohu314 wrote:

Did a flight from KBOS to BIKF in the A330 that went well from the XL point of view.
I did have issues with programming the route so I will maybe post this in the A330 part of this forum. Suffice it to say, I had trouble with auto-land (AP didn't capture glide slope, maybe because Navigraph AIRAC 1606 data for BIKF are incorrect) and had to manually land the bird which was scary to say the least. All went well though.
I'm planning to make my way east into Russia and China and back to US in many small steps using only XL approved airports...

One additional thing on XL: when I try to load a route with transatlantic waypoints (e.g 6250N) the route doesn't get loaded into the aircraft correctly.
I can manually put it into the FMGC using the MCDU and all works well. Looks like that's a XL glitch. Maybe JAR Could look into it sometime, please?

Yes, issues with with transatlantic waypoints may happen if this point not in NavData. XL just cant read them correct now.

if you put DCT in the place of the way point in the atlantic I think you can make it work ... I have worked on it before, but I use X-Airports SkyVector and revered set-up, the route it is some work but I have managed to do so.

I will work on a route and post it but it will take a day or two since I have to test it I will run a " great circle rout and this is what every one should look at when trying to do an Atlantic or Pacific crossing. 

And here ids the answer to why it does not work so you might set up a route like this ;
http://www.askthepilot.com/questionansw … t-circles/

and this is a good site also ;

https://www.quora.com/What-are-the-reas … -the-Earth

Happy Flying,
Brian

106 (edited by captbullett 2016-06-06 17:54:48)

Good day,

Good report here now everyone knows that we have one Team member working hard to get scenery Packs converted to XL scenery and when this happens some notice and some need to say a big thank you to vatech for some really good work on the Cali area.
So, you ask why, Now it is possible to Fly GA route from KSAN/KAVX this route can be put in to the //*Output File/FMS plans///
I will attach the txt plan below for the two route both going and returning routes.

So the two file are the routes i use with the stock GNS 430/530 it is easy  to use I will post the manual also.

430 manual
http://ocflightcenter.com/documents/Gar … manual.pdf

530 manual
http://static.garmin.com/pumac/GNS530_PilotsGuide.pdf

Now the only aircraft I have found so far to work is the Alabeo C2207 Skywagon V3.2

I would like others to start to test the GA aircraft on the same route and see if we can get some good flying done.
the usual flight level is 11,000 feet to 12,000 feet and this is the sweet spot for the ATC to work and your aircraft to be able to operate.

Happy Flying,
Brian

Post's attachments

Attachment icon Cycle Dump.txt 19.28 kb, 272 downloads since 2016-06-06 

Attachment icon KAVXKSAN.fms 149 b, 270 downloads since 2016-06-06 

Attachment icon KSANKAVX.fms 156 b, 243 downloads since 2016-06-06 

captbullett wrote:
J.A.Romanov wrote:
laohu314 wrote:

if you put DCT in the place of the way point in the atlantic I think you can make it work ... I have worked on it before, but I use X-Airports SkyVector and revered set-up, the route it is some work but I have managed to do so.

I will work on a route and post it but it will take a day or two since I have to test it I will run a " great circle rout and this is what every one should look at when trying to do an Atlantic or Pacific crossing. 

And here ids the answer to why it does not work so you might set up a route like this ;

Happy Flying,
Brian

Thanks Brian,
I thought I had the DCT between the waypoints but will check again.

iMac5K 27” (2015), i7 4GHz, OSX 10.14.6, 32GB, AMD M395X 4096MB, Saitek X52, TPM, Radio, Switch & Multi, TM MFD, XP11.35r1, FFA320v0.11.2-2305, ToLiSs A319 v1.3.3, JDA320 v3.4r1, JDA330 v3.2r1, XL v4_250719, FM v2.6r2,  GndHdg v.4.010719, Air Plugin v4.8.3,  FWL 2.7.19, 3jFPS-wizard, PI v2.73.06, NOAA v2.4.4, XSPs v2.75, XCL v1.37, BPB v0.47, SAM 1.1.0

108 (edited by captbullett 2016-06-08 14:44:20)

laohu314 wrote:
captbullett wrote:
J.A.Romanov wrote:

Happy Flying,
Brian

Thanks Brian,
I thought I had the DCT between the waypoints but will check again.

Good day,
OK, starting on this now and will work out a doable route for you so give me a day or two ...

well I think i have the answer here ;

//*KBOS DCT SCUPP J575 TUSKY N377A ALLRY NATT PIKIL DCT NINEX UN593 BAMRA UL613 GONUT G11 MY G3 METIL DCT BIKF///

will be trying this route and if the route does not work I will just from here... but this is the starting route. what you need to do is un-check the SID and STAR when generating the flight plan then adjust it by adding back the SID and STAR to the beginning and end of the flight plan.

//* KBOS SID SCUPP J575 TUSKY N377A ALLRY NATT PIKIL DCT NINEX UN593 BAMRA UL613 GONUT G11 MY G3 METIL STAR BIKF ///

22L is the ATC departing RW/ LBSTA4 is the SID ... and the distance 3352nm not including the STAR distance .

and this is without a waypoint that has a #erd waypoint that is not recognized by the MCDU.

the JPG shows the route KBOS/BIKF

Brian

Ps, Just got everything set-up and I'm in the air. i had three CTD's from the SMP-3.2 plugin to get worked out it was a bad weather txt file so I had to trash the wx.txt files and start fresh. Now everything is set and working the way it should C27_2 was the gate I also use as it works well with the A330 and it is for the larger aircraft at Logan...

2) this is a great base route for a north Atlantic route to go to EU destinations like EGLL and English Airports and even German airports from a north route ...
that is not over 6000nm...

Pss,
Note 1b)
The route is complete with the contact of center and the TOD and 562nm till the approach to BIKF I would say we have something to work with now a good route that also works with XL.

Note 2B) the route needs some adjustments as there are some great distances between waypoints and the aircraft need to be adjusted during flight as it does not hold the course. I am adding the bbox.txt so it can be revue ...  along with the log.txt ...

Ok here is the SkyVector route to check out the link will show you the route ; and you can just it ...

KBOS SID WAXEN V3 YUKES V106 ENE V93 BGR V3 PRENT V300 YQM V311 YJT V382 YDF V381 YAY  STAR
https://skyvector.com

Post's attachments

Attachment icon bbox_log.txt 21.61 kb, 256 downloads since 2016-06-08 

Attachment icon Cycle Dump.txt 27.81 kb, 244 downloads since 2016-06-08 

Attachment icon Log.txt 149.42 kb, 337 downloads since 2016-06-08 

Attachment icon Screen Shot 2016-06-07 at 6.32.41 PM.png 272.79 kb, 142 downloads since 2016-06-07 

Is MisterX KBOS x-Life ready? I see on the map only the payware one.

Dewald wrote:

You can build it for your self

111 (edited by captbullett 2016-06-08 11:48:03)

Good day,

Note see note at bottom it will explain the rest;

KBOS by MisterX6 is X-Life ready out of the box all you have to do is download the scenery and place it in you custom scenery folder the X-Plane app will do the rest as I replaced the files with the ones on the XL site I really did not see any difference in the scenery and so, you do not have to download the new files on the KBOS XL site... since there is no static Aircraft exclusion files to download as vatech has done on many of his conversion packs. Not to say the work on the files for KBOS is not good I just did not see a difference in the taxi routes so I will have to spend more time there.

Happy Flying,
Brian

ps,
vatech wrote:
captbullett wrote:
Need a change log because I had two aircraft just go the opposite way I was while taxing so just the same as ... and need a excluding file for aircraft...
B
Hi
I will be create a Taxi route for this airport soon, with no static scenery, because MisterX6 asked me about it.
Good day,
Thank-you so much
Happy flying,
Brian

Dewald wrote:

I adjusted the routes that came with the scenery ...

http://jardesign.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=2061

iMac5K 27” (2015), i7 4GHz, OSX 10.14.6, 32GB, AMD M395X 4096MB, Saitek X52, TPM, Radio, Switch & Multi, TM MFD, XP11.35r1, FFA320v0.11.2-2305, ToLiSs A319 v1.3.3, JDA320 v3.4r1, JDA330 v3.2r1, XL v4_250719, FM v2.6r2,  GndHdg v.4.010719, Air Plugin v4.8.3,  FWL 2.7.19, 3jFPS-wizard, PI v2.73.06, NOAA v2.4.4, XSPs v2.75, XCL v1.37, BPB v0.47, SAM 1.1.0

laohu314 wrote:
Dewald wrote:

NO YOU TOOK ALL THE GATES AWAY AND MESSED UP MISTERX6 SCENERY PACK AND YOU GGOT ONE VERY ANGRY MAN RIGHT NOW I HAD A LISTA MILE LONG OF GATES NOW LOOK AT THE LIST OF WHAT YOU HAVE TO PARK AT AND I AM TIRED OF HAVING CHANGES MADE THAT MESS THING UP AND DONT FIX A THING

I HAD OVER 30 GATE TO CHOOSE FROM YESTERDAY WHAT HAPPENED TO THEM AND YEAS I AM YELLING!

Post's attachments

Attachment icon Screen Shot 2016-06-08 at 11.56.50 AM.png 70.16 kb, 147 downloads since 2016-06-08 

114 (edited by captbullett 2016-06-08 16:17:14)

laohu314 wrote:
Dewald wrote:

NO YOU TOOK ALL THE GATES AWAY AND MESSED UP MISTERX6 SCENERY PACK AND YOU GGOT ONE VERY ANGRY MAN RIGHT NOW I HAD A LISTA MILE LONG OF GATES NOW LOOK AT THE LIST OF WHAT YOU HAVE TO PARK AT AND I AM TIRED OF HAVING CHANGES MADE THAT MESS THING UP AND DONT FIX A THING AND NOW AIRCRAFT PARKED SIDEWAYS ?

I HAD OVER 30 GATE TO CHOOSE FROM YESTERDAY WHAT HAPPENED TO THEM AND YEAS I AM YELLING!

HOW ABOUT YOU PAY ME FOR THE DATA TO RE-DOWNLOAD THE AIRPORT...

Post's attachments

Attachment icon Screen Shot 2016-06-08 at 11.23.19 AM.png 5.75 mb, 141 downloads since 2016-06-08 

Attachment icon Screen Shot 2016-06-08 at 11.56.50 AM.png 70.16 kb, 133 downloads since 2016-06-08 

just because of knuckle heads that can't leave well enough alone i am now leaving X-Life and X-Plane I just don't have fun any more and when I keep getting hacked by boys that have not learned not to act like men then it's time for me to go

But beware Pay bak is a bitch!
cptbullett

116 (edited by TheFriedchicken 2016-06-08 18:18:09)

Payback may be a b***h but the attitude and shouting in this thread is very rude. If you want to leave then fine, but please don't spam the thread. I come here to look at the development not arguing and shouting.

Anyway Back on topic i suppose...

Is there a way to choose the runway to land on, as the atc can give me some odd runways at times including a grass runway one for a 737 haha big_smile

117 (edited by laohu314 2016-06-08 22:12:57)

captbullett wrote:
laohu314 wrote:
Dewald wrote:

NO YOU TOOK ALL THE GATES AWAY AND MESSED UP MISTERX6 SCENERY PACK AND YOU GGOT ONE VERY ANGRY MAN RIGHT NOW I HAD A LISTA MILE LONG OF GATES NOW LOOK AT THE LIST OF WHAT YOU HAVE TO PARK AT AND I AM TIRED OF HAVING CHANGES MADE THAT MESS THING UP AND DONT FIX A THING AND NOW AIRCRAFT PARKED SIDEWAYS ?

HOW ABOUT YOU PAY ME FOR THE DATA TO RE-DOWNLOAD THE AIRPORT...

I don't know what you are doing but it works just fine for me.

AND YOU DON'T HAVE TO USE IT!
Stick with the original if you cant get it to work!
And DO NOT EVER accuse me of messing up someone else's scenery. All I did was create ATC Taxi Routes for the scenery WITH static aircraft as in the original that go into the FM and XL plugin folder. The original scenery is UNCHANGED!

I demand a full retraction of this accusation!

captbullett wrote:

just because of knuckle heads that can't leave well enough alone i am now leaving X-Life and X-Plane I just don't have fun any more and when I keep getting hacked by boys that have not learned not to act like men then it's time for me to go

But beware Pay bak is a bitch!
cptbullett

http://jardesign.org/forum/img/m/1591/t/p1akoujjlu1gge1kp11ujr1v517n03.jpg

X-Plane 11.30r3 | iMac27 OSX Mojave 14.10.4, | Samsung ultra-wide screen 49-inch | Saitek equipment | MFG pedals |Gladiator Joystick | Plugins: GndHandling, RWC, SMP, SoundM, X-Life, BetterPushback, AutoGate, SoundMaxx, X-ATC-chatter, X-Camera | iPad 12.9, iPad Air 9.7  | Airliner: JAR A320/A330, FF A350XWB, FF B767, SSG B747-8 inter, Epic1000 new, TBM900  http://ilankrt1.blogspot.co.il

Test flight PANC - PAJN, A320neo v.2.4r2, XL v.1.2b1, iMac27
No crash but:

PANC is not on the list of prepared airports, though initiating XL did nothing, but I wanted to see if approaching to PAJN (approved scenery) would activate XL - it didn't at all. FM car was greeting at arrival but the MAP was not to see. It is interesting to know if the combination of prepared-unprepared/unprepared - prepared airports works at all in some cases....

PAJN is a very well made scenery with fully animated air and ground traffic.

BTW it hasn't ILS approach and the LOC don't lead straight to RWY. Also using the only chart to RWY 08 means very often landing with back winds at 10-15 knots. Furthermore, pilots have to fly manually over a hill just before going straight to RWY (at 500ft). Under real weather conditions it is a very challenging approach. Last annotation, try to land at 21.30 local time to get a wonderful scenery...

X-Plane 11.30r3 | iMac27 OSX Mojave 14.10.4, | Samsung ultra-wide screen 49-inch | Saitek equipment | MFG pedals |Gladiator Joystick | Plugins: GndHandling, RWC, SMP, SoundM, X-Life, BetterPushback, AutoGate, SoundMaxx, X-ATC-chatter, X-Camera | iPad 12.9, iPad Air 9.7  | Airliner: JAR A320/A330, FF A350XWB, FF B767, SSG B747-8 inter, Epic1000 new, TBM900  http://ilankrt1.blogspot.co.il

120 (edited by mruane 2016-06-09 10:19:20)

Could someone please explain to me how to find the version number of the version of X-Life that I am currently using? I have checked the Plugin Information screen but nowhere do I see the version number.

PS: Cptbullet (Brian) sorry to read above that you are pulling out. You have made a significant contribution by way of assistance to those like me who are learning and your help has been both valuable and appreciated. Many thanks for this and I am sure many others feel the same way.

Cheers Mike
iMac 27" Mid 2011, MacOS Sierra v10.12.1, i5 Intel 3.1Ghz, 16GB RAM, AMD HD 6970M 1024MB - Logitech Extreme Pro, X-Plane 10.51

mruane wrote:

Could someone please explain to me how to find the version number of the version of X-Life that I am currently using? I have checked the Plugin Information screen but nowhere do I see the version number.

PS: Cptbullet (Brian) sorry to read above that you are pulling out. You have made a significant contribution by way of assistance to those like me who are learning and your help has been both valuable and appreciated. Many thanks for this and I am sure many others feel the same way.

If you pay more attention on your screen while opening X-Plane you will see in the middle the announcement about the XL version you are using...

Hello,
Is there any way to get runway wait time down to one minute. It won't let me go down past 2.
Thanks

ilankrt wrote:
mruane wrote:

If you pay more attention on your screen while opening X-Plane you will see in the middle the announcement about the XL version you are using...

It's also in your log.txt

ryangregory00 wrote:

Hello,
Is there any way to get runway wait time down to one minute. It won't let me go down past 2.
Thanks

As you know, there are air turbulences caused by airliner during take-off. As the pilot you don't want to fly into it. 2 minutes waiting time are generally a safety distance. So be patient...
12 November 2001 - An Airbus A300 crashed into Queens, New York shortly after takeoff from JFK. This accident was attributed to pilot error in the presence of wake turbulence from a Boeing 747, that resulted in rudder failure and subsequent separation of the vertical stabilizer.

125 (edited by captbullett 2016-06-09 17:56:19)

Good day,
I'm not going any where I just went Phising to see the reaction of the people I believe were hacking me and it did not tae long for them to come out of the wood work and show after they thought I was gone. I now have a security specialist watching to see who is doing what he has Two deVry Master Degrees in security and he has to tools to watch and shut down your computer and render it useless if you are hacking anyone.

1) I do believe when i first opened MisterX6  KBOS that there were deicer trucks and 30 ramps showing to park your aircraft at now there is not this happening I can tell you this happened after I put the new txt files in place from laohu314 doing the txt file replacement file. Q: what happened to the ground traffic and what happened to the different ramps.

2) I have been working too hard and went to school for three years in computer classes if I was to charge for the tech support I have given over the three years at X-Plane I would be a Phat cat. but it's not who I am as a person.

3) There is already a developer knocking at my door asking for help now and I have not finished this post... so, moral to the story,
    you can't keep a 'Good man down ...

to the people i did offend and are not one's that did a thing to me  and should have to even see a post like this
I do humbly apologize and to the people that are the one's that like to argue and start issues on X-Plane and the JAR forum I am just not going to let you bait the hook any more.

And it was a Pilot friend the urged me not to go and to keep working.

Happy Flying,
Brian