Topic: Felis Boeing 742

I created a custom set for the above aircraft.

Recently GHD has stopped loading up that set and just seems to do a default one. In fact, when I tested by creating a completely new custom set it creates the new SET file but when i load the aircraft again GHD does not load this set up either. Any ideas on how to troubleshoot this would be appreciated. It seems to be just this aircraft that does this.

Re: Felis Boeing 742

jimsmac wrote:

I created a custom set for the above aircraft.

Recently GHD has stopped loading up that set and just seems to do a default one. In fact, when I tested by creating a completely new custom set it creates the new SET file but when i load the aircraft again GHD does not load this set up either. Any ideas on how to troubleshoot this would be appreciated. It seems to be just this aircraft that does this.

rename .set file with the same name what used for .acf file. So, if you see b737.acf file you should rename set like b737.set This trick will allow you to try to use any of exist set with any aircraft you want.

Please read a FAQ before you post a bug http://support.jardesign.org

Thanks but unfortunately that didn’t work. Is there any sort of log file i can share to help? Alternatively if i reinstall GHD is there a prefs file somewhere i need to delete?

jimsmac wrote:

Thanks but unfortunately that didn’t work. Is there any sort of log file i can share to help? Alternatively if i reinstall GHD is there a prefs file somewhere i need to delete?

Seems like it's some sort of special issue. Sure, you can contact me via skype j.a.romanov for direct help - we will check this issue online. You may call anytime when my skype label is green.

Please read a FAQ before you post a bug http://support.jardesign.org

J.A.Romanov wrote:
jimsmac wrote:

Seems like it's some sort of special issue. Sure, you can contact me via skype j.a.romanov for direct help - we will check this issue online. You may call anytime when my skype label is green.

Thanks. I will look out for that on Skype

I have done some testing on this today. It seems to be due to the version of the Felis 742.

If I use version 1.2.1 of the Felis then it works fine and uses the custom set that i created for it. If i use a newer version of the Felis such as 1.2.2.2 then it only uses the default set. Would you have any ideas why this is?

Possibly related but I also noticed that you cannot drain fuel using the EFB with 1.2.2.2 when GHD is installed (fuel increases instead of decreases) but it all works fine with 1.2.1 of the aircraft.

Obviously I will talk to support for the aircraft too.