Topic: Speech recognition MAC/Monterey

Hi!

Copilot works nice with Toliss A319 when in mouse/text mode. I wanted to try out voice control and set up speech recognition in MacOS Monterey which works good when testing in applications like word or chrome. But the copilot in Xplane wont hear me. I have tried several buttons on keyboard and joystick for the trigger but with no success.

So my question, has anybody got the voice control working under MacOS?

Thanks & regards

Leslie

Re: Speech recognition MAC/Monterey

lschnee wrote:

Hi!

Copilot works nice with Toliss A319 when in mouse/text mode. I wanted to try out voice control and set up speech recognition in MacOS Monterey which works good when testing in applications like word or chrome. But the copilot in Xplane wont hear me. I have tried several buttons on keyboard and joystick for the trigger but with no success.

Thanks & regards

Leslie

Sure, it work on Mac OS for most of users. Better way - call me Skype j.a.romanov directly - we will check settings online.

Please read a FAQ before you post a bug http://support.jardesign.org

3 (edited by mirkoblc 2023-03-19 19:37:34)

lschnee wrote:

Hi!

Thanks & regards

Leslie

** Have you been able to solve this? Can you help me out?....

It is problem with Ventura OS where voice API was broken. Another cases - should work. You may use skype j.a.romanov for direct help.

Please read a FAQ before you post a bug http://support.jardesign.org