Topic: Newest Linda sets approach baro to 29.92

Every time I run the approach checklist with the newest installation of the copilot, she says the barometer is 29.92 or 1013. This is with real-weather running. Active Sky, NOAA plugin or default real weather.

Thanks for looking into this.

Re: Newest Linda sets approach baro to 29.92

Kaida wrote:

Every time I run the approach checklist with the newest installation of the copilot, she says the barometer is 29.92 or 1013. This is with real-weather running. Active Sky, NOAA plugin or default real weather.

Thanks for looking into this.

The reason may be just wrong sequence. Need to do:

- set Baro at capitan side
- run approach checklist
- Linda will set the same Baro as on Capitan side

Please read a FAQ before you post a bug http://support.jardesign.org

That has not been my experience.

I just now set the baro on captain side, ran the approach checklist, and she set her baro to 29.92. Do I need to read it to her with my voice? I have been clicking the "Expected answers."

Nope. Reading it o her with my voice had the same results. I am using the last download listed on the main topic on this forum.

Resume writing services have been helping people with this task for over twenty years. I prefer you resume writers to learn more things about the resume assignment. With so many options available to you, it's hard to know which service will work best with your needs. We'll explain the details of the best resume writing services out there.