1 (edited by JumboAg 2021-12-03 01:21:36)

Topic: Stairway datarefs

Is there an updated manual available that shows the animation 1-5 information for stairways?  The pinned manual is helpful for the other items but it doesn't include the stairway.

Also, can you explain (for the Animation boxes) - There are 2 number fields in each section under the animation columns.  What is the significance of each field.

Trying to learn how to build/modify my own GHD sets.  Your tooling appears extremely customizable, I just need a gentle nudge to get started info wise.  ;-)

Re: Stairway datarefs

JumboAg wrote:

Is there an updated manual available that shows the animation 1-5 information for stairways?  The pinned manual is helpful for the other items but it doesn't include the stairway.

Also, can you explain (for the Animation boxes) - There are 2 number fields in each section under the animation columns.  What is the significance of each field.

Trying to learn how to build/modify my own GHD sets.  Your tooling appears extremely customizable, I just need a gentle nudge to get started info wise.  ;-)

The better way to understand animation - use AC3D with X-Plane plugin installed. This may allow you to move any animation axis work for any object.

Please read a FAQ before you post a bug http://support.jardesign.org