Topic: GHD and Multiple Monitor setup

Since I installed Multiple Monitors I'm unable to use GHD as the Control Window is not in view. I have the same problem with Better Pushback and other plugins. Disabling the extra monitors returns the ops to normal which doesn't help. By doing this I can find the Dataref Tool search window to find datarefs which is a pain because every time I re-include the extra monitors I have to set up all the parameters again. Any solutions?

Re: GHD and Multiple Monitor setup

GHD use just default X-Plane widget system and normally - it should work by default. So, if not - no solution I have right now. But sure, we can try. I can not try, am not use several monitor, but only one 43 inc on my table - need someone with multi monitor setup. If you ready to spend time for ideas and tests to solve this issue - I am in the Skype j.a.romanov

Please read a FAQ before you post a bug http://support.jardesign.org

OK, thanks. I'll get back to you.
Regards  Ian

4 (edited by helasm 2021-10-24 18:32:05)

I have exactly the same problem, using 2 monitors and I can´t see the widget and nothing happens when I choose drive up. On my Carenado SAAB the widget is visible and I can see the vehicles but they don´t move. I am struggling to find out why it doesn´t work. Maybe I need to disable all my other plugins to find out if there is some conflict!

UPDATE:
With the deafult B747 everything workds as is should, but why does it not work with my FF A320 or my ToLiss A321??
Hope that someone can enlighten me in this cause I am lost!!!

UPDATE1:
Everything works if I disable vulkan and run the sim in openGL. So basically the old version that was released for vulkan does not work anymore! Will there be a new one released?

helasm wrote:

I have exactly the same problem, using 2 monitors and I can´t see the widget and nothing happens when I choose drive up. On my Carenado SAAB the widget is visible and I can see the vehicles but they don´t move. I am struggling to find out why it doesn´t work. Maybe I need to disable all my other plugins to find out if there is some conflict!

UPDATE:
With the deafult B747 everything workds as is should, but why does it not work with my FF A320 or my ToLiss A321??
Hope that someone can enlighten me in this cause I am lost!!!

UPDATE1:
Everything works if I disable vulkan and run the sim in openGL. So basically the old version that was released for vulkan does not work anymore! Will there be a new one released?

Yes, look like need just use version for XP11.50+

You may download updated version here, please:
http://jardesign.org/forum/viewforum.php?id=44

Please read a FAQ before you post a bug http://support.jardesign.org

Resume writing service is not widely used by the job seekers. People in general make it a habit to compose the resume on their own because they do not want to pay out for the services that are being offered by the experts. Lets get resume assistance for new thinga related to the CV writing. If you are looking for resume writing service that is guaranteed to get you more interview calls, then go here.

Setting up multiple monitors for your computer setup is not as scary as it seems. Must you read the article and get new tips about app tools. Before these multi-screen setups became more and more common, it was typically computer experts or graphic designers that used them. Nowadays business professionals and even gamers are just as likely to have an array of monitors on their desk. In this article, we look at how to set up gHD monitors with a computer using 3 different methods.