Re: a320neo JARDesign ver 2.6 r2 WIN/MAC 64 bit

locvirtual wrote:

I would imagine all aircraft in the real world slow down when turning due to the weight of the aircraft. you have to have sufficient energy to keep the turn. I'm sure if you watch the speed during a turn at a slightly higher speed (for example 30 knots groundspeed) the speed will drop but not enough to stop the aircraft completely.

Thanks for that revelation!!

At 30kts with very little rudder input the nose wheel turns exponentially and halts the aircraft - literally.

This is not correct behaviour nor did this behaviour occur in the previous release.

I notice you didn't offer an explanation of the nose wheel doing a complete 360 ? What Airbus in the real world does that??

I'm on a MAC with El Capitan 10.11.5 with X-Plane 10.45r2 Logitech Extreme 3DPRO joystick.

Yes, EKCH have STAR so the route is created as it should all the way to landing at Copenhagen EKCH. The "F-Plan discontinuity" comes up between Aarhus EKAH and the actually STAR route to Copenhagen EKCH.

WoDi wrote:

A problem with Pitch Trim.
I´m using X-Plane 10.50b2 and A320neo 2.6 r2.
After take off the pitch trim is changing automatically from example DN0.1 step by step to UP11.0
So the aircraft can not be flown.
Any idea?

WoDi

Edit: A330 works fine.

Wait until 10.50 goes final. It doesn't make any sense to put time into troubleshooting here because liminar may change things again  back to the old behavior in their betas, so finding a solution was a waste of time. When 10.50 is in RC stage it makes sense to start troubleshooting and maybe think about how to change the behavior and when it's final you can take your time
To fully update the aircraft...

s1m0njc wrote:
locvirtual wrote:

I would imagine all aircraft in the real world slow down when turning due to the weight of the aircraft. you have to have sufficient energy to keep the turn. I'm sure if you watch the speed during a turn at a slightly higher speed (for example 30 knots groundspeed) the speed will drop but not enough to stop the aircraft completely.

At 30kts with very little rudder input the nose wheel turns exponentially and halts the aircraft - literally.

This is not correct behaviour nor did this behaviour occur in the previous release.

I notice you didn't offer an explanation of the nose wheel doing a complete 360 ? What Airbus in the real world does that??

No need for sarcasm I'm taking my time here to try and help you which I'm under no obligation to do regardless of whether it is correct or not.

I've no issues with the nose wheel steering that I've assigned to an axis so cannot replicate what you're asking. Perhaps take a look at your taxiing technique

locvirtual wrote:
s1m0njc wrote:
locvirtual wrote:

No need for sarcasm I'm taking my time here to try and help you which I'm under no obligation to do regardless of whether it is correct or not.

I've no issues with the nose wheel steering that I've assigned to an axis so cannot replicate what you're asking. Perhaps take a look at your taxiing technique

Or...the sliders in Settings>Joystick in the area that you center the joystick...those sliders above it.  just a thought since I had to change that for my rudder/nosewheel to be less sensitive

“The universe is big. It’s vast, complicated and ridiculous. And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles.”The Doctor
Win7Pro64/i76700k 4.6/GTX 1080ti STRIX oc/32gbCorsairVengeance DD4Ram3000/ASUS Z170Deluxe

If my taxiing technique was at fault then I would have had this issue for the last ten years and on other aircraft.

Also, I don't post on a whim, I have explored all what I know in regards to possible causes at my side (i.e. settings etc). The fact remains (and it is the point that doesn't seem to be getting across) is that on the previous release of this aircraft I had no issues whatsoever (well I did but they were known issues that have since been rectified by JAR, and were in no way related to taxiing or nose wheel steering) and upon opening the new release - this new (and wrong) behaviour has occurred.

I can't believe 'locvirtual' (and I apologise for my "revelations' remark, you are right, it was uncalled for) that you think that my nose wheel doing a complete 360 is down to my taxiing technique. If that were the case then you'd be able to replicate it wouldn't you.

Also, if you firmly believe that what I am experiencing is down to my technique then this A320 is modelled very wrong. Having spent many hours in a real A320, even more being right next to them when they are taxiing (for real, in the real world) I can assure you that the behaviour I am experiencing now with the new release is NOT what they do in real life.

I'm on a MAC with El Capitan 10.11.5 with X-Plane 10.45r2 Logitech Extreme 3DPRO joystick.

I will have a check next time I'm on XP to what the nose wheel does when I'm controlling with my tiller axis but from what I remember if I put full left or right it performs a tight turn but not constant rotation.

I can't remember if you mentioned before but are you using button or axis control for the nose wheel? Perhaps file support with Jardesign to mention the bug and hope it's addressed.

I'm out of advice here and hope you find a solution soon so you accurately control the 320 again.

All the best

Hi to all. A little question, since i dont get it: what's exactly the newest version of that A320? Is it this one (2.6 r2) or is it the 2.6 beta 4?

Thanks for any info and cheers
Franz

2.6r2

Franz007 wrote:

Hi to all. A little question, since i dont get it: what's exactly the newest version of that A320? Is it this one (2.6 r2) or is it the 2.6 beta 4?

Franz

Intel i5 3570K, Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 4GB, 16GB Ram

Good day,

This is a check list right from Airbus ; http://www.freechecklists.net/aircraftinfo.asp?ID=66

captbullett

zippy77777 wrote:

2.6r2

Franz007 wrote:

Franz

OK, thanks!

162 (edited by Wheelie 2016-06-25 08:40:29)

Hi y'all,

Today, I bought the latest version from the store at x-plane.org. Unfortunately the registration window doesn't appear after the very first start-up. According the ReadMe instructions it should be x-plane version 10.41, mine is 10.45. Hope the latter is no big deal....

The OS is WIN10/64, so, this according to spec.

Waiting for a helpful answer. Many thanks in advance

Hans aka Wheelie

Problem solved; missing C++ in the system!

Anyway, I originally planned to have a 'clean' WIN10 for x-plane only w/o any specific junk from Microsoft. Maybe you overthink the registration procedures and future software developments in order to keep systems simple (and fast!!).

@JAR is there anyway you can provide a quick fix for the trim issue in xplane 10.50b? I know that beta's are not supported but it would be nice to fly the A320 during beta testing. No issues with the A330

matteospacca wrote:

@JAR is there anyway you can provide a quick fix for the trim issue in xplane 10.50b? I know that beta's are not supported but it would be nice to fly the A320 during beta testing. No issues with the A330

Confirm problem pitch trim A320 2.6r2 with 10.50 b4

Post's attachments

Attachment icon bbox_log.txt 6.78 kb, 217 downloads since 2016-06-25 

Attachment icon bbox_log.txt 6.78 kb, 204 downloads since 2016-06-25 

Hello,

I have found since 10.50, I take off no problems, but as soon as I get to 10,000 feet and increase speed above 250 knots, the aircraft climbs very poorly. By about 13,000 feet, it is hardly climbing. I note that the pitch is at +11 (max) and manual flight doesn't help.

I thought I was too heavy at first, but I really have low passengers and low fuel, I normally should climb like a rocket!

Please help!

10.50 is in Beta phase so there is no solution for this than to use the latest stable 10.45. Before x-plane is in the final stages there won't be any updates by JAR

Hi !

ninuskanna wrote:

Hello,

I have found since 10.50, I take off no problems, but as soon as I get to 10,000 feet and increase speed above 250 knots, the aircraft climbs very poorly. By about 13,000 feet, it is hardly climbing. I note that the pitch is at +11 (max) and manual flight doesn't help.

I thought I was too heavy at first, but I really have low passengers and low fuel, I normally should climb like a rocket!

Please help!

Same here.

from http://developer.x-plane.org (Ben Supnik):

"Scenery and Aircraft Authors: I think 10.50 beta 4 should be stable enough to look at your add-ons"

Maybe it is time to look why the A320 does not climb any more...

http://jardesign.org/forum/img/m/552/t/p1am3sfbj4lb219l81d3i1dk6ahv3.jpg

best regards,

168 (edited by rogerwolfe57 2016-06-25 14:45:34)

I also notice that fuel consumption is about 5x normal.  The indicated fuel flow rate was 93kg/ min, but actual FOB decreased by 461 kg in 1 min.   Also could not climb much above 10000 feet.  Aircraft seems to be in an upward pitch even at cruise.    Of course XP 10.5  is still beta 4.

Homer.Simpson wrote:

10.50 is in Beta phase so there is no solution for this than to use the latest stable 10.45. Before x-plane is in the final stages there won't be any updates by JAR

Thanks Sir for replay ,we know that but x-plane 10.50 realase is a very very beautyful

rogerwolfe57 wrote:

I also notice that fuel consumption is about 5x normal.  The indicated fuel flow rate was 93kg/ min, but actual FOB decreased by 461 kg in 1 min.   Also could not climb much above 10000 feet.  Aircraft seems to be in an upward pitch even at cruise.    Of course XP 10.5  is still beta 4.

Did you save your A320 in a plane maker higher than 10.36?

Hello J.A. Romanov,
What's your thoughs about upcoming X-Plane 10.50 release? Any leaks about new sound engine?
Can we also have the PA system as on A330?

Thanks in advance.

Homer.Simpson wrote:
rogerwolfe57 wrote:

Did you save your A320 in a plane maker higher than 10.36?

I'm not sure I understand.   I have never used plane maker

Hi, yesturday,I donwload and pay the A320neo of JARDesign and I get my serial number by email.
I follow all the instrcutions to activate the aircraft but it doesn't worked.
Somebody can help me ?
My email adress : titou94130@gmail.com
Thanks

titou94130 wrote:

Hi, yesturday,I donwload and pay the A320neo of JARDesign and I get my serial number by email.
I follow all the instrcutions to activate the aircraft but it doesn't worked.
Somebody can help me ?
My email adress : titou94130@gmail.com
Thanks

Hi Sir contact Jar on page Support and take a ticket

LEZL LEMD
On approach, i lost completly the ILS (both channels) and never back again (32L LEMD)
AP disconnected for manual approach but dont let me elevate the aircraft (collision path).
Disc. FD and ILS and then i can trim, manually, the aircraft and landing safety.

https://gaming.youtube.com/watch?t=2908 … kGkIFUP_cE

Best regards

Post's attachments

Attachment icon bbox_log.txt 9.58 kb, 198 downloads since 2016-06-28 

Attachment icon Log.txt 234.8 kb, 395 downloads since 2016-06-28