Re: a320neo JARDesign ver 2.6 r2 WIN/MAC 64 bit

kamel wrote:

hello all, is  someone like me has problems introducing its activation code?
I explain: after downloaded the V2.6.R1 version and installed, I run X plane, I choose  A320 aircraft,  but no box to put my activation code. even starting administrator mode, as well as Xplane 10.42 or 10.45.
Everything was going well with the previous version of the A320.
someone would have an idea, thank you and good day
excuse my poor english

try this :
http://www.jardesign.org/ticket/kb/faq.php?id=3

donnergurke wrote:

Hi, thanks for the update.

I use a separate steering tiller for ground control. However when moving the tiller to any direction and then centering it again will leave the nosewheel stuck at approximatelx 45° left. All controls were calibrated and centered. Only solution was to delete the assignment for the steering tiller and do ground control with the yaw controls.

i use tiller on a separate axis
no problems whatsoever

Every time i am going below 140kt on approach the ram air turbine deploys and i lose the ND display until the speed reaches 140kt again. i have turned failures of but this stil happens every time... why?? sad

and for some airports i am missing runways on approach plan but they are their on depature plan??

unless you've activated the RAT in flight manually or through engine shutdown in-flight then it shouldn't be deploying itself. Have you changed the key mapping for this, if I remember the space bar used to deploy it for me inadvertently and I'd end up with the same issues as you've described

Route deviation A320neo v2.6r1

Route: SBRJ SID (IH 1C) NAXOP UZ45 ORANA STAR (OCASO 1) IAC (ILS W) RWY 15 SBCT

Video at the deviation route
https://youtu.be/_A62JWaNjEo

Charts
SID IH 1C - http://goo.gl/y5VgD1
STAR ORANA 1 - http://goo.gl/eSWclG
IAC ILS W - http://goo.gl/ZqiUG9

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hardware
Placa Mãe: Chipset B85 4ª Geração - Asus
Processador: Intel Core I5 4460 3.4Ghz (Turbo) LGA 1150 4ª Geração
Memória: 8GB DDR3 1600Mhz Hyper X Fury – Kingston (Dual Channel 2x4GB)
HD: 1000GB Sata3 7200Rpm com 64MB Buffer
Placa de Vídeo: Nvidia Geforce GTX 960 2GB DDR5 - 1024 Cuda Cores
Fonte: EVGA 500w Reais com PFC Ativo e Certificação 80 Plus

Post's attachments

Attachment icon bbox_log.txt 15.58 kb, 320 downloads since 2016-04-20 

Attachment icon Log.txt 80.13 kb, 472 downloads since 2016-04-20 

Im having a problem with the fmc. Every time i try to enter my route, but i dont depart with a SID, it automatically goes direct to the arrival airport and leaves a disco between the departure runway and the destination

jamysondore wrote:

Im having a problem with the fmc. Every time i try to enter my route, but i dont depart with a SID, it automatically goes direct to the arrival airport and leaves a disco between the departure runway and the destination

Cancel discontinuity and confirm

Hello all;
I might be asking over again, but i am again with have some issues with activation of new updated version, first of all activation windows appears, but my question is, will i need a new activation or i can use the old one which was v2.5 ' i tried this already' ? I created ticket in support website but nobody is responded since  14th of this month. Can somebody advice please?

archuser01 wrote:

Hello all;
I might be asking over again, but i am again with have some issues with activation of new updated version, first of all activation windows appears, but my question is, will i need a new activation or i can use the old one which was v2.5 ' i tried this already' ? I created ticket in support website but nobody is responded since  14th of this month. Can somebody advice please?

You can to use a old actiivation key

Having problem with pitch. The aircraft is pitching extremelly high. Even with autopilot on the pitch is arround 11 degrees up. Impossible to correct manually. Impossible to continue the flight.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon bbox_log.txt 6.1 kb, 302 downloads since 2016-04-22 

Attachment icon Log.txt 52.99 kb, 413 downloads since 2016-04-22 

61 (edited by captbullett 2016-04-23 01:43:44)

domined39aniello wrote:
archuser01 wrote:

Hello all;

there is only one activation key given per product so if it is the on you used before then it should work .
if not contact JAR via email.
captbullett

check to see if your C++ VB by Microsoft is up-to date or if you have the 2014/15 installed also ...

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downloa … x?id=40784

rodrigoef wrote:

Having problem with pitch. The aircraft is pitching extremelly high. Even with autopilot on the pitch is arround 11 degrees up. Impossible to correct manually. Impossible to continue the flight.

Try reentering INIT Page 2 data again with fuel level you started with and should sort itself. That's what happened to me when I turned engines off mid flight and ended up with same issue as the AC was trying to maintain altitude over speed.

domined39aniello wrote:
archuser01 wrote:

Hello all;

i already tried the old key, but i wil try again, thank you

captbullett wrote:
domined39aniello wrote:
archuser01 wrote:

Hello all;

there is only one activation key given per product so if it is the on you used before then it should work .
captbullett

check to see if your C++ VB by Microsoft is up-to date or if you have the 2014/15 installed also ...

I will download the C++ , and will see what will happen, and where i can find his email? thank you for your help .

archuser01 wrote:
captbullett wrote:
domined39aniello wrote:

captbullett

its on the main webpage ..

I will download the C++ , and will see what will happen, and where i can find his email? thank you for your help .

66 (edited by rodrigoef 2016-04-24 02:50:58)

Just discovered a bug, the one that is affecting the trim, and just a weird bug.

I like to check my joystick before flight (I already had problems with misconfigured buttons).

If you go to the configuration page with JAR A320, when you close the config window the aircraft trim goes full up. Changing the trim in MCDU has no effect and is impossible to trim manually, it goes back to full up ever and ever.

The same problem occours when you plug  a controller with rhe aircraft open. A problem for me, my wireless joystick disconects two or three times in a flight, when reconnect the pitch goes crazy. Didin't happen with 2.5

riksena wrote:

I'm having to revert back to the previous version. I see a load of these messages in the x-plane log:

[SASL ERROR] Error updating avionics: [string "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common..."]:0: attempt to perform arithmetic on a nil value

And I am unable to remove the cones and engine covers when clicking on "PARK". Tried downloading the update twice ow and same both times....

I have this same issue. My log reports:

[SASL ERROR] Error updating avionics: [string "/home/sal/X-Plane 10/Aircraft/Other/320neo_JA..."]:0: attempt to perform arithmetic on a nil value

And i cannot input DEP/ARR airports in FMC.

pic wrote:
saleiro wrote:

I updated to version 2.6 but after registration and reloading the aircraft i cannot init FMC. Got the message that DEP/ARR APT NOT FOUND. I downloaded and reinstall: same thing. Then i load the older version and everything looks fine (I'm using SBPA/SBFL). Maybe some else have the same problem? I use X-Plane 10 on Linux (Debian Jessie), can it be a problem?

I've encountered that as well. The solution is to wait until the nav system is in sync.  What I do is go and set up other things while that is going on. I then go back and enter my dep and then it works.
At first I felt the same way but I just continuously clicked DEP until it worked lol....and it did smile
So, the real solution is just wait until the nav system catches up...about two minutes more.

I've tried that but for me it does not work. I found another user with the same problem, after i looked at the log file:

[SASL ERROR] Error updating avionics: [string "/home/sal/X-Plane 10/Aircraft/Other/320neo_JA..."]:0: attempt to perform arithmetic on a nil value

Some trouble updating avionics...

saleiro wrote:
pic wrote:
saleiro wrote:

I updated to version 2.6 but after registration and reloading the aircraft i cannot init FMC. Got the message that DEP/ARR APT NOT FOUND. I downloaded and reinstall: same thing. Then i load the older version and everything looks fine (I'm using SBPA/SBFL). Maybe some else have the same problem? I use X-Plane 10 on Linux (Debian Jessie), can it be a problem?

I've encountered that as well. The solution is to wait until the nav system is in sync.  What I do is go and set up other things while that is going on. I then go back and enter my dep and then it works.
At first I felt the same way but I just continuously clicked DEP until it worked lol....and it did smile
So, the real solution is just wait until the nav system catches up...about two minutes more.

I've tried that but for me it does not work. I found another user with the same problem, after i looked at the log file:

Some trouble updating avionics...

Are you using any Gizmo application? Skymaxx Pro, Ixeg 733...

Please contact support with this details.

Please read a FAQ before you post a bug http://support.jardesign.org

Hi everybody
I have a little problem with the flights plans. I am on a Mac and when i go to the website route finder and I copy the flight plan in my airbusA320 neo flights plans folder copy the link is not with .txt so when i change this the MCDU don't recognize the flight plan.
Do you have an answer ?
Thanks a lot

Hi everybody
I have a little problem with the flights plans. I am on a Mac and when i go to the website route finder and I copy the flight plan in my airbusA320 neo flights plans folder copy the link is not with .txt so when i change this the MCDU don't recognize the flight plan.
Do you have an answer ?
Thanks a lot

Hi jules.bouchere13
out of XP you must copy and paste your route into a standard txt writer for Mac, like "Pages".
After doing that check if there is no space or dot or anything behind your destination airport.
Than export (menu) in 'flat text' and into your Flightplans map.
That will do the trick.

Win 10, XP11

In an upcoming beta would it be possible to have more possibilities and accuracy with the fuel livery ?

The main goal is to be closer to the reality according the flight planning software

Thanks

For example :

http://jardesign.org/forum/img/m/1125/t/p1ahc6ioojj0bcmh1qc91s4l19ra3.jpg