Re: a320neo JARDesign ver 2.6 r2 WIN/MAC 64 bit

04danikk wrote:

small bug..when replay mode, speed brake doesn't deploy on landing.
=================

+ clear wing on landing (if flaps retracted after vacating of rwy)

Hi ,if you delete the key assignments on the keyboard for speed break(3-4) ,they work very well. You must assign them to the joystick

You can use the flashlight at night before turning power on. Works better then night vision

Hi!

You can set on, the aviation light. View menú, one of the last options.

Regards.

s1m0njc wrote:

Hi. I have observed a slight issue when at night.

At night, it is impossible to see the OH panel, even when the GPU is connected. So to get started I would set the sim (Xplane) to night-vision mode, turn on the GPU power and then the batteries. All of the OH buttons and screens are showing ok (in night vision mode). As soon as I turn night-vision mode off, none of the buttons, dials, screens show their illumination.

For now, I have to turn the sims clock back/forward to daylight, then start the preps, then put the sim back to actual time (if flying at night). Not a major inconvenience I agree, but it didn't happen before smile

I love this aircraft and salute you for the genius work that has gone in to making this an absolute pleasure to fly smile

29 (edited by pic 2016-04-14 14:56:09)

domined39aniello wrote:
04danikk wrote:

small bug..when replay mode, speed brake doesn't deploy on landing.
=================

+ clear wing on landing (if flaps retracted after vacating of rwy)

Hi ,if you delete the key assignments on the keyboard for speed break(3-4) ,they work very well. You must assign them to the joystick

Ahh! I'll give that a shot, Thank You!
EDIT
That did the trick! Thank you!

“The universe is big. It’s vast, complicated and ridiculous. And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles.”The Doctor
Win7Pro64/i76700k 4.6/GTX 1080ti STRIX oc/32gbCorsairVengeance DD4Ram3000/ASUS Z170Deluxe

30 (edited by a.dustin 2016-04-14 03:54:49)

Im not understnad... why in FMGS many times a have see, what some SID's drawn not correctley.

For example not "hard" RNAV approach in Prague, ILS 06, VLM1T SID.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon 1.png 942.54 kb, 208 downloads since 2016-04-13 

Attachment icon 2.png 169.18 kb, 158 downloads since 2016-04-13 

Hi JAR, thank you for your work and the efforts put in improving this plane getting better and better!
Just one thing which is still there and I don't know if it's already been noted: at acceleration altitude, when retracting flaps to 0, the v/s goes negative, while the plane should always be climbing. If this little problem could be fixed the behaviour would be far more realistic. Thank you!
Cris

a.dustin wrote:

Im not understnad... why in FMGS many times a have see, what some SID's drawn not correctley.

For example not "hard" RNAV approach in Prague, ILS 06, VLM1T SID.

This is the forum for the 320, not 330.

Hi JAR...found a bug
After starting the 320, I noticed two of the instruments did not materialize....the clock and chrono. ...after a few minutes they did finally come on....In the log tx attached, there's about 1,000 lines pertaining to this.
Not sure why this happened since I've been having great flights without probs.
For this flight I did not use x-life since the airports I flew into and from were not supported.
Otherwise, plane flies great...excellent update

Post's attachments

Attachment icon bbox_log.txt 10.64 kb, 396 downloads since 2016-04-14 

Attachment icon Log.txt 535.21 kb, 324 downloads since 2016-04-14 

“The universe is big. It’s vast, complicated and ridiculous. And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles.”The Doctor
Win7Pro64/i76700k 4.6/GTX 1080ti STRIX oc/32gbCorsairVengeance DD4Ram3000/ASUS Z170Deluxe

Thanks for reports, dear Pilots! Will take in account!!!

Please read a FAQ before you post a bug http://support.jardesign.org

35 (edited by Zeke*Earl 2016-04-15 04:16:06)

Hi, what is FlightPlan "strunning" fixed?

First of want to say thank you to JarDesign for a a great airplane. Its getting better with each update. I only have one question and hope you can tell me how to fix it. I notice when flying at night the passenger cabin is completely dark, Is there anyway to turn on the light in the cabin? thanks

vbcrump wrote:

First of want to say thank you to JarDesign for a a great airplane. Its getting better with each update. I only have one question and hope you can tell me how to fix it. I notice when flying at night the passenger cabin is completely dark, Is there anyway to turn on the light in the cabin? thanks

Hi, you must be in HDR mode on x-plane

Hi,

I don’t know if already happened in previous versions, but flaps behavior is not correct.
On air from flaps 0 to Flaps 1 it has only to extend slats (no Flaps 1+F) whatever speed the plane has. Jar is extending to Flaps 1+F if below 210 KIAS and to Flaps 1 (only slats) if above 210 KIAS.
Also, if in Flaps 1 (only slats) above 210 KIAS and you reduce below 210 KIAS it automatically extends to Flaps 1+F, and it shouldn’t.
The other way around, if in Flaps 1+F below 210 KIAS and you accelerate above 210 KIAS it retracts to Flaps 1 (only slats). That’s correct.
Also on ground works ok as it always extends and retracts to 1+F as it should.
Shouldn’t be difficult to correct.
Here is a chart from FCOM where is summarized.

http://jardesign.org/forum/img/m/1858/t/p1agfb2f13171afq1n341fuv136q3.png

Thanks, regards

Thank you for your reply but i don't use HDR

40 (edited by pilotalva 2016-04-16 23:55:38)

ive just done a small traffic pattern with the plane and I have to give you a big congratulations for having nailed down the fbw system

very nice work JAR

on the bug list I would like to report that it is no longer possible to clear the flp discontinuity if you dont select a SID for departure

this was possible to accomplish in previous versions but apparently the issue has come back

Hi, I noticed the smartcopilot.cfg is not working anymore with the new v2.6, due to a new logic with the "clicks" in the .acf file. Basically the MCDU is no more synced.
Eugeny can you do anything for this? Thanks.

I updated to version 2.6 but after registration and reloading the aircraft i cannot init FMC. Got the message that DEP/ARR APT NOT FOUND. I downloaded and reinstall: same thing. Then i load the older version and everything looks fine (I'm using SBPA/SBFL). Maybe some else have the same problem? I use X-Plane 10 on Linux (Debian Jessie), can it be a problem?

saleiro wrote:

I updated to version 2.6 but after registration and reloading the aircraft i cannot init FMC. Got the message that DEP/ARR APT NOT FOUND. I downloaded and reinstall: same thing. Then i load the older version and everything looks fine (I'm using SBPA/SBFL). Maybe some else have the same problem? I use X-Plane 10 on Linux (Debian Jessie), can it be a problem?

I've encountered that as well. The solution is to wait until the nav system is in sync.  What I do is go and set up other things while that is going on. I then go back and enter my dep and then it works.
At first I felt the same way but I just continuously clicked DEP until it worked lol....and it did smile
So, the real solution is just wait until the nav system catches up...about two minutes more.

I have an issue too! Actually, one I've lived with for awhile without saying anything.
I have the GoFlight EFIS and MCP...the script that's supposed to make it work (JSON file) used for the JAR A320 and 330 actually does not work.
I have the JSON in the root of the ac, mabe that's wrong?
Does anyone have a proper script, maybe Mr R can shed some light on this.
Thanks in advance...
di Luigi

I'm having to revert back to the previous version. I see a load of these messages in the x-plane log:

[SASL ERROR] Error updating avionics: [string "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common..."]:0: attempt to perform arithmetic on a nil value

And I am unable to remove the cones and engine covers when clicking on "PARK". Tried downloading the update twice ow and same both times....

I have redownloaded the A320 ( my favorite airplane!) after the update to V2, but activation doesn't succeed. Manual activation reports that I have used the maximum number of activations. I've had to reinstall a few times, but not more than maybe 4 or 5 times? What can I do?

JAR (Eugeny) probably reads this thread and will make the proper adjustments in his system. If bought at the Org Store, did you let Nicolas know? I guess that the organization who sells you this puppy, can make its own arrangements. Just my 2 cents ...

Either way: it'll solve itself ...

Sierra 10.13.6 - 4.5 GHz i7 - Retina 5120 x 2880 - 16 GB - Radeon Pro 580 8 GB - X-Plane 11 - Ravcore Javelin - 767 FF - 777 FF - 787 Dreamliner - plugin tester Airbus A350 FF - A320Neo JD - A380 PH - A330 PH - alpha/beta tester A330 JD - CRJ200 - beta tester 747-8i SSG - IXEG 733 - EADT 737-800 v5 - 757 v2 FF - ZIBO 737-800 - SSG Embrear 195 - FF A320

fwmtwiss wrote:

I have redownloaded the A320 ( my favorite airplane!) after the update to V2, but activation doesn't succeed. Manual activation reports that I have used the maximum number of activations. I've had to reinstall a few times, but not more than maybe 4 or 5 times? What can I do?

Contact JAR design group in to support and take a ticket and write  your problem.

Hi, thanks for the update.

I use a separate steering tiller for ground control. However when moving the tiller to any direction and then centering it again will leave the nosewheel stuck at approximatelx 45° left. All controls were calibrated and centered. Only solution was to delete the assignment for the steering tiller and do ground control with the yaw controls.

hello all, is  someone like me has problems introducing its activation code?
I explain: after downloaded the V2.6.R1 version and installed, I run X plane, I choose  A320 aircraft,  but no box to put my activation code. even starting administrator mode, as well as Xplane 10.42 or 10.45.
Everything was going well with the previous version of the A320.
someone would have an idea, thank you and good day
excuse my poor english

Windows 10 sur SSD 250, CPU I5 3570K 3.40Ghz, RAM 8Go, Nvidia GTX 650 2giga,, , Logitech G940
Xplane10.42 and 10.45 sur DD 1 To.