1 (edited by vatech 2016-03-28 11:24:48)

Topic: KSFO San Francisco USA

For freeware (5 star) KSFO San Francisco airport.
http://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/fi … and-city/]

http://jardesign.org/forum/img/m/2234/t/p1ae7mvk15n3l1j261u31ofc9ln3.jpg
http://jardesign.org/forum/img/m/2234/t/p1ae7mvqrm11bc3erjarbu7rcs5.jpg

When you start FMCar and/or X-Life next time, KSFO files will be autodownloaded to your /Airports/ folder.

Static aircraft in the scenery:
This scenery contains very beautifful static aircrafts with ground shadows (it's awesome). Thats why I don't delete all of static aircrafts, I delete it only in that place where necessary some space for X-Life traffic.
As usual I added the 'KSFO - San Francisco Nostatic' scenery.
To remove the existing static aircrafts, please install "KSFO - San Francisco Nostatic" scenery to you 'custom scenery' folder. Don't forget what "nostatic scenery" must be located higher then all 'KSFO - San Francisco' sceneryes in the scenery_packs.ini file. Please don't forget to follow this rule.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon KSFO - San Francisco Nostatic.zip 3.88 kb, 1133 downloads since 2016-03-19 

Attachment icon KSFO.dat 59.53 kb, 872 downloads since 2016-03-19 

Attachment icon KSFO.txt 7.85 kb, 878 downloads since 2016-03-19 

Re: KSFO San Francisco USA

Something missing? wink

3 (edited by vatech 2016-03-19 15:38:24)

ThommiTechnik wrote:

Something missing? wink

Everything is fine. Job is finished smile.

So I've been too fast wink Sorry!

ThommiTechnik wrote:

So I've been too fast wink Sorry!

don't mension it. smile

In the image at top..what is that box with runways and the map..is that part of another program I just got X-Life and downloaded the KSFO scenery. I downloaded the .dat and txt file...what do I do with them. Sorry to be a dumbass lol.

Thanks,

Bob Morehead

Thanks..great program. (videos I have seen with X-Life and FM Car) I still don't know or what or where  do I put the dat and text file. Do they go with the Follow Me Car files should I buy.. or something to do with X Life files.

Thanks...very new at this..

Bob Morehead

unc1rlm wrote:

Thanks..great program. (videos I have seen with X-Life and FM Car) I still don't know or what or where  do I put the dat and text file. Do they go with the Follow Me Car files should I buy.. or something to do with X Life files.

Bob Morehead

Good day,
you can put the two files in the airport file that is located in the FollowMeCar file there you will find other dat and txt files once you see them you will know you'er in the right place.
captbullett

9 (edited by vatech 2016-03-20 06:20:53)

unc1rlm wrote:

Bob Morehead

Good day Bob.

You should put this two files:
For the Follow Me Car to the "X-Plane 10\Resources\plugins\FM\Airports\" folder.
For the X-Life to the "X-Plane 10\Resources\plugins\X-Life\Airports" folder.
Where "X-PLANE 10" it's your X-Plane folder.

Please note, what the airports that are present on the X-Life map (https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mi … ecn3NB3GZ8) created with consultation of JAR Group and will be automatically downloaded to this folders from server, when your plugin starts first time. If new airport will be added to map, it also will be downloaded when plugin will start.

10 (edited by unc1rlm 2016-03-21 13:55:01)

Thank you..I did buy both.I will check folders..Great program..just need some more airports for usa like Atlanta smile  maybe it's me..should I hear some sound or atc if I want to sit and watch. One thing I noticed..my frame rates plummet to signal digets like 5 or 6. I am using a i7 3750 or 3570 ..don't  remember and a 970gtx...maybe it's just me. Congrats on your awesome programs and keep it coming...maybe when I can afford...I will get one of your airplanes..discount nice..senior citizens and infant to xplane lol
Thanks.  Bob Morehead

Thank you

unc1rlm wrote:

Thank you

Don't mension smile

13 (edited by Jefeon 2016-10-27 21:17:59)

When I replace the earth nav data file with your nostatic one the airport disappears in-game.

If you don't want to spend a fortune opening cases, there is another option to get keys. Using Free CSGO Ak47 Skins you can get CS:GO keys for taking surveys online. Later on, you'll be able to buy/trade for keys easily with your profits, but this site is great if you're just starting out or don't want to spend your profits on keys. Usually it's better to just buy the skins you want instead of opening cases, but we all know how addicting it is.I read what you published, I recently played a game and you want to share with you.

15 (edited by laohu314 2016-10-28 15:59:40)

Jefeon wrote:

When I replace the earth nav data file with your nostatic one the airport disappears in-game.

Don't replace the earth nav data file!!!

Just put the apt_no-static.dat in your Custom Scenery folder and make sure it's loaded before the actual airport by putting it higher in the .ini file. See post #11 here: http://jardesign.org/forum/viewtopic.ph … 094#p14094

iMac5K 27” (2015), i7 4GHz, OSX 10.14.6, 32GB, AMD M395X 4096MB, Saitek X52, TPM, Radio, Switch & Multi, TM MFD, XP11.35r1, FFA320v0.11.2-2305, ToLiSs A319 v1.3.3, JDA320 v3.4r1, JDA330 v3.2r1, XL v4_250719, FM v2.6r2,  GndHdg v.4.010719, Air Plugin v4.8.3,  FWL 2.7.19, 3jFPS-wizard, PI v2.73.06, NOAA v2.4.4, XSPs v2.75, XCL v1.37, BPB v0.47, SAM 1.1.0