Re: X-Life public beta-6, 7, 8, 9 (Win & Mac)

pic wrote:

Hi Mr. R,
Major problem with latest version (7).  When I click on the settings in xlife menu (little gear icon), the sim goes to single digit frame rate (I have a 980ti).  Also, could not send flight plan to a320 fms. Log attached for your viewing smile

are you use a320 by JARDesign?

Please read a FAQ before you post a bug http://support.jardesign.org

102 (edited by TKurzweg 2016-02-21 07:55:12)

Hello x-life crew, today I have my first crash after hours of fly with x-life. Don't know why !
Flight with A320neo from EDDT to EDDM. SkyMaxxPro and FSGRW plugin for x-plane.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon Log.txt 98.86 kb, 266 downloads since 2016-02-21 

was just x-plane crash with
--=={This application has crashed!}==--

104 (edited by thomas_99 2016-02-21 09:17:53)

Hi !

And again, CTD.

Flight from EDNY to LOWI, last messages:

---+++--- Pilot: Contact INNSBRUCK Approach 123,625, TH123
---+++--- Pilot: INNSBRUCK Approach ,TH123, FL110, descending to FL120, information Romeo on board
---+++--- ATC: TH123, INNSBRUCK Approach, Wrong ATIS Information

Click on ATIS, CRASH.

http://jardesign.org/forum/img/m/552/t/p1ac1hpu4cqoo1bvn6co1glf163a3.jpg

That was my 2. crash at same state, arrival airport, wrong atis information, click on atis, crash.

best regards,

Post's attachments

Attachment icon Log.zip 17.39 kb, 276 downloads since 2016-02-21 

I think there is a problem. If we use a third party ATC software, X-Life and the ATC are in conflict and don't say the thing.
Essentially for the take-off and landing runway.
It could be very interesting we can ask to x-life to change take-off runway after it give it to us or at the start when we set flightplan in X-Life. And ask him to change landing runway after he give it to us during the flight.So we could be synchro with ATC.
Thanks.

VOICECOMMANDER CREATOR. Free and PRO profiles available on https://xplane.amisinformatique.com/

Windows 10 64bits – 6 coeurs I7 4,5 GHz - SSD – 32Go RAM – nVidia GTX Titan X 12Go – X-Plane 11 - A320 Neo Jardesign – A330 Jardesign - A350 FF - B777 FF - B767 FF - B757 V2 FF - Rotate MD80 - B737 IXEG - GH Deluxe - FollowMe - X-Life Deluxe

Yes sir. Latest RC, not beta.  I was able to reload the plugin with a new DL, everything worked EXCEPT sending flight plan to the fms. Then I took the ac from LFMN to LICC, and upon final ctd. Log again attached  I absolutely LOVE this plugin and hope to get it working for all again wink Thank you

J.A.Romanov wrote:
pic wrote:

Hi Mr. R,
Major problem with latest version (7).  When I click on the settings in xlife menu (little gear icon), the sim goes to single digit frame rate (I have a 980ti).  Also, could not send flight plan to a320 fms. Log attached for your viewing smile

Post's attachments

Attachment icon Log.txt 127.06 kb, 259 downloads since 2016-02-21 

“The universe is big. It’s vast, complicated and ridiculous. And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles.”The Doctor
Win7Pro64/i76700k 4.6/GTX 1080ti STRIX oc/32gbCorsairVengeance DD4Ram3000/ASUS Z170Deluxe

Oh another thing Mr R., In addition to the new ctd and new file I just posted with your answers above, I forgot to mention that when the agreement pops up, it covers the NEWS, and when you try to click the Read and or accept agreement it continually opens a new window to the splash page of the xlife site.  I was able to overcome this by making my xplane into a Window, (thru xplane settings) then adjusting the window so the NEWS shows, then I click off the NEWS then the agreement works fine.
Also, the ATC window comes on so close to the top, it is virtually impossible to move it to a more convenient location, the xlife menu does this as well
Thanks again...

“The universe is big. It’s vast, complicated and ridiculous. And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles.”The Doctor
Win7Pro64/i76700k 4.6/GTX 1080ti STRIX oc/32gbCorsairVengeance DD4Ram3000/ASUS Z170Deluxe

Traffic at airports on the schedule or just generated by the plugin?

dadez77 wrote:

Hi,

Other test with flight from egll to eddl but same problem, after last istruction from approach stop comunications.

Attach screen where i click on approach (i was to TOD) but no istruction available.

how did you get 2.6b4p on dash?

Intel i5 3570K, Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 4GB, 16GB Ram

twinrix wrote:

I was able to agree to the license by just clicking like mad on it, sooner or later it works. Now how do i activate the Deluxe features? Im confused here...

no deluxe features, its more of a donation :-)

Sloboda wrote:

I think there is a problem. If we use a third party ATC software, X-Life and the ATC are in conflict and don't say the thing.
Essentially for the take-off and landing runway.
It could be very interesting we can ask to x-life to change take-off runway after it give it to us or at the start when we set flightplan in X-Life. And ask him to change landing runway after he give it to us during the flight.So we could be synchro with ATC.
Thanks.

no way to integrate any other ATC now. this should not work

pic wrote:

Yes sir. Latest RC, not beta.  I was able to reload the plugin with a new DL, everything worked EXCEPT sending flight plan to the fms. Then I took the ac from LFMN to LICC, and upon final ctd. Log again attached  I absolutely LOVE this plugin and hope to get it working for all again wink Thank you

J.A.Romanov wrote:
pic wrote:

Hi Mr. R,

But are you have ATC-taxiroutes for LICC?

Metallist wrote:

Traffic at airports on the schedule or just generated by the plugin?

generated now

zippy77777 wrote:
dadez77 wrote:

Hi,

Other test with flight from egll to eddl but same problem, after last istruction from approach stop comunications.

Attach screen where i click on approach (i was to TOD) but no istruction available.

http://airbus320neo.com/updates/

pic wrote:

Oh another thing Mr R., In addition to the new ctd and new file I just posted with your answers above, I forgot to mention that when the agreement pops up, it covers the NEWS, and when you try to click the Read and or accept agreement it continually opens a new window to the splash page of the xlife site.  I was able to overcome this by making my xplane into a Window, (thru xplane settings) then adjusting the window so the NEWS shows, then I click off the NEWS then the agreement works fine.
Also, the ATC window comes on so close to the top, it is virtually impossible to move it to a more convenient location, the xlife menu does this as well
Thanks again...

thanks, understand

Hello,
Flight LFMN to EDDH :
At start  at LFMN when take off on the 04 runways it is always the 04L that it is used
is it not possible to take off from the 04R or (in upcoming betas) to ask ATC an other runway (for landing it would be great also)
PS : in real life 04L is at the moment closed
Thanks a lot

J.A.Romanov wrote:
zippy77777 wrote:
dadez77 wrote:

Hi,

http://airbus320neo.com/updates/

still says 2.6b3

zippy77777 wrote:
twinrix wrote:

I was able to agree to the license by just clicking like mad on it, sooner or later it works. Now how do i activate the Deluxe features? Im confused here...

no deluxe features, its more of a donation :-)

Yep, thats what i am talking of. Would love to donate to use the deluxe features again smile

Just tried x-life and when I pressed the "turn traffic on" x-plane crashed?

From Log.txt

X-Life plugin by JARDesign Ver.beta 7 200216
OpenSceneryXpath find
OPEN scenery_packs.ini FILE OK
scenery_class: CANT OPEN FILE
JARDesign plugin: F:\X-Plane Games\X-Plane10_Heli\Resources\plugins\X-Life\Metar/ENGM.TXT file updated.
--=={This application has crashed because of the plugin: X-Life}==--

Will this plugin work with SkyMaxx Pro? I just experienced a crash and it said that SkyMaxx Pro stopped working because of xlife. I just want to see if anyone else has experienced this?

I used SMP and x-life. No problem here.

I also use SkyMaxx Pro v3 without any problems. No crashes at all.

zippy77777 wrote:
dadez77 wrote:

Hi,

Yes, i've the last b4 Sir.

Nex time i'll make a video from take off and in the proximity to TOD to explain better whats happend. Thanks far all

nubbix wrote:

Just tried x-life and when I pressed the "turn traffic on" x-plane crashed?

From Log.txt

X-Life plugin by JARDesign Ver.beta 7 200216
OpenSceneryXpath find
OPEN scenery_packs.ini FILE OK
scenery_class: CANT OPEN FILE
JARDesign plugin: F:\X-Plane Games\X-Plane10_Heli\Resources\plugins\X-Life\Metar/ENGM.TXT file updated.
--=={This application has crashed because of the plugin: X-Life}==--

this error may happen if plugin cant open apt.dat file. May be not compatible scenery was used?

I think X-Life is a great new plugin and I hope it will develop further! I am already impressed by how the beta works right now!

I have installed X-Life on XP10.42 and XP10.45r2 and both seem to work. I have a couple of questions / remarks:

- I received the error "impossible to create ground route". After a lot of trial and error I discovered that was solved by reversing the part of the atc route where the ramp start was placed (switch from and to node). It was hard to find + the layout was valid according to WED. Is it possible that X-Life is too strict when dealing with this?

- When AI planes land they always seems to taxi to the end of the runway even if there are exits halfway (with atc routes of course). Is this a limitation of X-Life or is something wrong with my atc layout?

- When X-Life starts there are 3 lines indicating traffic: 2 Arriving (Arr) and 1 Departure (Dep) at my airport. The departure never happens -> suddenly this line is gone (so 1 have 1 blank line on the list: the 2 Arr lines are still there).  The plane just sits on the ramp. The arrivals are executed: status Fly etc. What happens here?

- Is there a separate log file of X-Life to check what decisions are made or what errors are found? I can't find much info in the log file of X-Plane + you can only read the full log after closing XP.

- I read in the forum that ATC in combination with mountains is not functional (which I fully understand). You are probably aware of this but there is information available about terrain height: Digital Elevation Model files (DEM) which are freely available on the internet. But even then it is a complex issue :-)

Hope this helps! Keep up the good work!

Cheers,

Matthijs