Re: X-Life public beta-5 090216 (Win & Mac)

Wangenheim wrote:

Yesterday, I have a flight from UMMS to EYVI, pressure in UMMS was Q0999 in EYVI Q0995. X-Life ATC shouting that pressure settings is wrong and requres Q1013 (standard pressure) below TA.

Can you add support of external weatcher addons like XP_NOAAWeather or EFASS?

XL newer produce own "QNH info" but read this from x-plane metar file. Sometimes x-plane have internal "standart 1013" and I dont know why.

Please read a FAQ before you post a bug http://support.jardesign.org

TKurzweg wrote:

AI traffic Folder: it is possible or planned in the future to revise the OpenSceneryX aircrafts? too many old paints or wrong aircraft types! For example: I have the A320 Air Berlin, where a new paint from the OpenSceneryX and now it flies in the correct paint with X-Life!

to be clear, we need just one of three kind of:

enthusiasts
or
investors
or
payware library designer

As I know X-Plane business well, i think no investors we will get smile

But, if X-Life will be popular may be we will see enthusiasts or payware library designer in future.

thomas_99 wrote:

CDT: Flight from EDDL to EDDH.

Wrong ATIS information for some times, could not get byond this, then CDT.

---+++--- Pilot: DUSSELDORF  ,hello, JAR123, Radiocheck 999.99
---+++--- ATC: JAR123, DUSSELDORF Delivery, hello, reading you five
---+++--- ATC: JAR123, Contact DUSSELDORF Delivery
---+++--- Pilot: Roger, JAR123
---+++--- Pilot: DUSSELDORF Delivery ,JAR123, Stand V43, A320, with information Alpha, QNH1008, request clearance
inRW=23L
inSidPoint=MEVEL
---+++--- ATC: JAR123, DUSSELDORF Delivery, Wrong ATIS Information
---+++--- Pilot: DUSSELDORF ATIS ,JAR123, Stand V43, A320, with information Xray, QNH1005, request clearance
inRW=23L
inSidPoint=MEVEL
---+++--- ATC: Initial Altitude 7000 feet, Squawk 7444
---+++--- ATC: JAR123, DUSSELDORF Delivery, Cleared to HAMBURG, Runway 23L, via MEVE1T departure,
---+++--- ATC: JAR123, Contact DUSSELDORF Delivery
---+++--- Pilot: DUSSELDORF Delivery ,JAR123, Stand V43, A320, with information Xray, QNH1005, request clearance
inRW=23L
inSidPoint=MEVEL
---+++--- ATC: Initial Altitude 7000 feet, Squawk 7444
---+++--- ATC: JAR123, DUSSELDORF Delivery, Cleared to HAMBURG, Runway 23L, via MEVE1T departure,
---+++--- Pilot: Cleared to HAMBURG, Runway 23L, via MEVE1T, Initial Alt 7000, Squawk 7444, JAR123
---+++--- Pilot: DUSSELDORF Delivery ,JAR123, Stand V43, request push-back
---+++--- ATC: JAR123, push-back approved
---+++--- ATC: JAR123, Contact DUSSELDORF Ground
---+++--- Pilot: DUSSELDORF Ground ,JAR123, Stand V43, request push and start
---+++--- ATC: JAR123, push and start approved
---+++--- Pilot: Push and start approved, JAR123
---+++--- Pilot: DUSSELDORF Ground ,JAR123, Stand V43, request taxi
---+++--- ATC: JAR123, DUSSELDORF Ground, taxi to holding short runway 23L, via T,L3,N,M,L1
---+++--- Pilot: Taxi to holding short runway 23L, via T,L3,N,M,L1, JAR123
---+++--- Pilot: DUSSELDORF Ground ,JAR123, Stand V43, request FollowMe car
---+++--- ATC: JAR123, DUSSELDORF Ground, expect FollomMe car 1 minute
---+++--- Pilot: DUSSELDORF Ground ,JAR123, approaching holding short runway 23L
---+++--- ATC: JAR123, DUSSELDORF Tower, line up runway 23L, and wait
---+++--- ATC: JAR123, Contact DUSSELDORF Tower
---+++--- Pilot: DUSSELDORF Tower ,JAR123, approaching holding short runway 23L
---+++--- ATC: JAR123, DUSSELDORF Tower, line up runway 23L, and wait
---+++--- Pilot: Lining up and wait runway 23L, JAR123
---+++--- ATC: JAR123, runway 23L cleared for take-off
---+++--- Pilot: Cleared for take-off, Runway 23L, JAR123
---+++--- ATC: JAR123, contact DUSSELDORF Approach 124.6
---+++--- Pilot: Contact DUSSELDORF Approach on 124.6, JAR123
---+++--- Pilot: DUSSELDORF Approach ,JAR123, MEVE1T departure, passing 700 feet, climbing to 7000 feet
---+++--- ATC: JAR123, DUSSELDORF Approach, radar contact, climb to FL 70
---+++--- Pilot: Climbing to FL70, JAR123
---+++--- ATC: JAR123, Climb to FL 250
---+++--- Pilot: Climbing to FL250, JAR123
---+++--- Pilot: Ready for Descend, JAR123
---+++--- ATC: JAR123, Maintain FL 145, expect NOLG1A arrival, Runway 23 in use
---+++--- ATC: JAR123, Contact HAMBURG Center
---+++--- Pilot: Ready for Descend, JAR123
---+++--- ATC: JAR123, Maintain FL 140, expect NOLG1A arrival, Runway 33 in use
---+++--- Pilot: Maintaining FL131, expect NOLG1A arrival, Runway 33, JAR123
---+++--- ATC: JAR123, contact HAMBURG Approach 123,625
---+++--- Pilot: Contact HAMBURG Approach 123,625, JAR123
---+++--- Pilot: HAMBURG Approach ,JAR123, FL127, descending to FL140, information Xray on board
---+++--- ATC: JAR123, HAMBURG Approach, Wrong ATIS Information
1:03:08.358 I/ATC: Airport flow changed at EDDL!
CurFlow: Westerly FlowFlow NewFlow: AUTOGEN: West
1:03:08.358 I/ATC: Changing EDDL CabState from 0 to 1
1:03:08.358 I/ATC: All departures are done at EDDL. Advancing...
1:03:08.358 I/ATC: Changing EDDL CabState from 1 to 2
1:03:08.358 I/ATC: All arrivals are done at EDDL. Advancing...
1:03:08.358 I/ATC: Changing EDDL CabState from 2 to 0
---+++--- Pilot: HAMBURG Approach ,JAR123, FL117, descending to FL140, information Xray on board
---+++--- ATC: JAR123, HAMBURG Approach, Wrong ATIS Information
--=={This application has crashed!}==--

thanks for log. I see what X-plane was crashed, not XL.. not good.. Dont know is this CTD stable. If yes - will try to find a solution.

29 (edited by captbullett 2016-02-12 03:48:58)

Good day,
So, here is a bbox so you can compare a good flight with everything working as far as I could tell also the route was generated from the X-Life Flight plan widget.
Next, the aircraft I used this time was the A330 just for a change of pace.. just a dream to use in XL ...
captbullett

Post's attachments

Attachment icon bbox_log.txt 34.2 kb, 321 downloads since 2016-02-11 

Attachment icon Log.txt 302.68 kb, 330 downloads since 2016-02-11 

Hi,

Just any questions :

-is it possible to use Xlife with SkyMaxx Pro 3 ? If yes, how must the parameters set ?
-in upcoming time, a new addon will come : the new weather connector : would it be compatible with xlife ?
http://forums.x-pilot.com/forums/topic/ … ment-91461

Thanks a lot for your beautiful work

Alexandre

amischkowitz wrote:

Hi,

Just any questions :

-is it possible to use Xlife with SkyMaxx Pro 3 ? If yes, how must the parameters set ?
-in upcoming time, a new addon will come : the new weather connector : would it be compatible with xlife ?

Alexandre

Skymaxx3 is only a cloud and sky builder that read the metar from weather plugin and work with x-life without problem. The problem is for the weather injector (ex FSGRW or noaaplugin, ecc), i've tried to use fsgrw but x-life don't read the metar. At the moment, and for my situation, x-life work well only with x-plane default weather

Another thought.  Would it be possible to code XL so that you could request an alternative RWY/approach?

Good Evening,

Flight LFMN to EDDH

some remarks :

At LFMN :
-ATC told me to take off runway 04L. But all the others aircrafts take off from 04R as often usual in real life and arriving aircraft are landing runway 04R
-ATC told me " Lining up and wait runway 04L" . Whats do it mean ? Wait on the holding point before the runway or to align on the runway  and wait there ?

When reaching the Top of Climb, I have to report these one. But unfortunately ATC told me already "ready for descend"; pilot's discretion descending to FL 30 expect. But I was at 350 NM from airport

-would it be possible to update the bug with the TA/RA mode of the transponder (actually only the TA mode is OK)

Thanks a lot

amischkowitz wrote:

Good Evening,

Flight LFMN to EDDH

some remarks :

At LFMN :
-ATC told me to take off runway 04L. But all the others aircrafts take off from 04R as often usual in real life and arriving aircraft are landing runway 04R
-ATC told me " Lining up and wait runway 04L" . Whats do it mean ? Wait on the holding point before the runway or to align on the runway  and wait there ?

When reaching the Top of Climb, I have to report these one. But unfortunately ATC told me already "ready for descend"; pilot's discretion descending to FL 30 expect. But I was at 350 NM from airport

-would it be possible to update the bug with the TA/RA mode of the transponder (actually only the TA mode is OK)

Thanks a lot

Line up means roll on the runway and wait for takeoff clearance on the runway

SYSTEM: X-Plane 11.00pb9, Win 10 (64bit), Intel Core i7 6700K@4.5 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 8 GB GDDR5X, 32GB RAM, 1.25 TB SSD, SAMSUNG SUHD 55'' TV@3840x2160px, TrackIR5; PLUGINS/ TOOLS: FS Global Real Weather, SkyMaxxPro v4.1, Real Weather Connector, Gnd Handl. Deluxe, X-Camera, NDP Charts, Navigraph AIRAC; A/C: JARDesign: A320neo & A330

dadez77 wrote:
amischkowitz wrote:

Hi,

Just any questions :

Alexandre

Skymaxx3 is only a cloud and sky builder that read the metar from weather plugin and work with x-life without problem. The problem is for the weather injector (ex FSGRW or noaaplugin, ecc), i've tried to use fsgrw but x-life don't read the metar. At the moment, and for my situation, x-life work well only with x-plane default weather

I use X-Life with FS Global Real Weather and SkyMaxxPro v3.
It works fine beside the fact, that ATIS doesn't show the weather info.

SYSTEM: X-Plane 11.00pb9, Win 10 (64bit), Intel Core i7 6700K@4.5 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 8 GB GDDR5X, 32GB RAM, 1.25 TB SSD, SAMSUNG SUHD 55'' TV@3840x2160px, TrackIR5; PLUGINS/ TOOLS: FS Global Real Weather, SkyMaxxPro v4.1, Real Weather Connector, Gnd Handl. Deluxe, X-Camera, NDP Charts, Navigraph AIRAC; A/C: JARDesign: A320neo & A330

Hello,

i tested this nice plugin. The most things work fine.

Some announcements:

1. If you use not a JarDesign Aircraft, maybe the standard 747 from X-Plane 10.42, and i activate the ATC Panel and press there a button, X-Plane will crash immediately. X-Life is only for JarDesign Aircrafts ?

2. If i use my A330 Jardesign Aircraft and i finished pusback, i can request a follow me car. But it do not appear after 1 minute. I think i need the Follow Me Plugin from Jardesign ?

3. i tested serveral airports and at the airports EDDL; EDDM; EDDV;  EDDH; EDDN, i get AI Traffic from the X-life Plugin.
At a smaller airport EDDG was no AI traffic.

Which information need the airport, that x-life produce there AI Traffic?

4. The ATC Panel is sometimes not reachable, if another plugin use the space on the right side. Take  a look at the following screenshot.

Regards,

Post's attachments

Attachment icon t_quest1.jpg 126.59 kb, 157 downloads since 2016-02-12 

37 (edited by joomie 2016-02-13 10:13:31)

marvel_master wrote:

Hello,
3. i tested serveral airports and at the airports EDDL; EDDM; EDDV;  EDDH; EDDN, i get AI Traffic from the X-life Plugin.
At a smaller airport EDDG was no AI traffic.

Which information need the airport, that x-life produce there AI Traffic?

How did you get AI traffic coming from X-Life at EDDN & EDDV?
Did you create your own plugins/X-Life/Airports/.dat plugins/X-Life/Airports/.txt files for these airports?

Have a look at

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mi … ecn3NB3GZ8

and

http://jardesign.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1670

Line up and wait runway 06

CTD

I would upload the LOG but I can't see how you do it?

Intel i5 3570K, Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 4GB, 16GB Ram

zippy77777 wrote:

Line up and wait runway 06

CTD

I would upload the LOG but I can't see how you do it?

Click "Post Reply" at the bottom right of the last mail.  You will then see the option to upload a file.  The quick reply doesn't give you the option to upload a file.

Nice one thank you :-)

Post's attachments

Attachment icon Log.txt 98.9 kb, 333 downloads since 2016-02-13 

Intel i5 3570K, Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 4GB, 16GB Ram

Hi !

last flight from EDDL to EDDH was no problem.

- NO CDT :-)

- after copying "...corporate\citation_x\object.obj" to "...\citiation_x\lit\" and "...\citiation_x\unlit\" no more invisible planes.

- on taxyway, a plane drive through me :-)

> ATC: JAR123, Contact DUSSELDORF Delivery
> Pilot: Roger, JAR123
> Pilot: DUSSELDORF Delivery ,JAR123, Stand V43, A320, with information Romeo, QNH993, request clearance
> ATC: Initial Altitude 7000 feet, Squawk 6552
> ATC: JAR123, DUSSELDORF Delivery, Cleared to HAMBURG, Runway 05R, via MEVE7Z departure,
> Pilot: Cleared to HAMBURG, Runway 05R, via MEVE7Z, Initial Alt 7000, Squawk 6552, JAR123
> Pilot: DUSSELDORF Delivery ,JAR123, Stand V43, request push-back
> ATC: JAR123, Contact DUSSELDORF Ground
> Pilot: Roger, JAR123
> Pilot: DUSSELDORF Ground ,JAR123, Stand V43, request push-back
> ATC: JAR123, push-back approved
> Pilot: Push-back approved, JAR123

Now I pushed back, then Bye TOW.

After that, a plane marked "taxiing" just went through me :-)

Rest was no problem :-)

best Regards,

joomie wrote:

I tested it again. It was only EDDN. I have read some threads about ATC Taxi Lines in this forum
and i can see them inside the apt.dat from the EDDN airport. That is the reason, why there drive
AI Aircrafts with the X-Life Plugin.

EDDV has not this ATC Taxi Routes.

Did you create your own plugins/X-Life/Airports/.dat plugins/X-Life/Airports/.txt files for these airports?

No. If i understand correct, then the ATC Taxi Routes have to be in the apt.dat File from the airport or
inside the folder:
C:\X-Plane 10\Resources\plugins\X-Life\Airports

There are to files:
EDDH.dat
EDDH.txt

*.dat is for ATC Taxi Routes.
What is the task from the EDDH.txt file? It seems to be the parking position of the aircraft. But in normal
case this position are inside the eddh.dat or apt.dat file too ?!

Regards

43 (edited by joomie 2016-02-13 22:36:35)

marvel_master wrote:
joomie wrote:

I tested it again. It was only EDDN. I have read some threads about ATC Taxi Lines in this forum
and i can see them inside the apt.dat from the EDDN airport. That is the reason, why there drive
AI Aircrafts with the X-Life Plugin.

EDDV has not this ATC Taxi Routes.

No. If i understand correct, then the ATC Taxi Routes have to be in the apt.dat File from the airport or
inside the folder:
C:\X-Plane 10\Resources\plugins\X-Life\Airports

There are to files:
EDDH.dat
EDDH.txt

*.dat is for ATC Taxi Routes.
What is the task from the EDDH.txt file? It seems to be the parking position of the aircraft. But in normal
case this position are inside the eddh.dat or apt.dat file too ?!

Regards

The .dat files are the ones, where the taxi routes and ramp start positions are read from.
note, that x-life positiones the aircraft's nose at the ramp start position. since you don't want to get your aircraft loaded too far in the front (x-plane positions the center of gravity of your aircraft at the ramp start whenan airport is being loaded), the ramp start positions between the .dat file in custom scenery and the .dat file (same airport) in x-life's airports folder differ a bit.

The .txt files in X-life's airports folder contain the exact details (kind of taxi in and taxi out, wingspan, reserved for static aircraft only etc.) for every ramp start. you can define them, via the gate editor of x-life (see plugins menu) if the file doesn't exist or seems to be incorrect. notify the developer of x-life, if you think that you found an error in one of the existing .txt files.

Ok completed a flight from LOWI to EDDL and no CTD. Just 2 thing i noticed:

- At LOWI i've been at holding point for about 10 minutes waitin a GA aircraft for landing (think a better timing is needed)
- When the GA Aircraft landed i got the clearance for line up but i was the number 2 at holding point and i had to pass over another aircraft

Finally just an idea for the ai traffic aircrafts: there are for free at the x-plane.org sets of planes (from user bluebell) made for another plugin and they cover already almost entire fleet of aircraft in the world and maybe will be possible a conversion (asking the author obviously).
Anyway this will be absolutely a must have plugin - keep up the good work

Hi,

Yesterday I flew from LFMN to LFBO

flight OK. But at LFMN, ATC told me to take off runway 04L : all the other planes arrived and take off from 22R / 22L
Moreover the real used runway (i phoned the number at the ATIS service in Nice)  were also the 22R and 22L.

Does exist a special things to do with the plugin, to update the current runway in use ?

Thanks a lot

On this stage of development may be a situation when you get landing Runway at TOD, but while you fly wind was changed and was changed runway in use. For "like this" situation be cool to have wind info from ATIS and from Tower saved with report. From Tower - it always saved to log.txt I will do some to save ATIS too.

Is it possible to make the A321 work in x-life ? Or can someone write the anim for it ?
I have modified my OpenSceneryX aircrafts with real paints for the B737 (all types), A319 and A320. Works fine, but there is no A321 folder in X-Life and the OpenSceneryX !!!
This plugin rules and it make fun to test X-Life. Thanks

I think I will make a folder for custom-build aircrafts inside X-Life folder. X-Plane will read this aircrafts too, like OpenSceneryX library. Also may be a good idea to make animated LG (just show/hide or smooth). I expect what as soon as X-Life traffic will be freeware - will be a number of users who want prepare more advanced 3D for it. I think what payware will be only some "Deluxe" options - ATC, Flightplan, e.t.c. for whom, who really need it. But if you take part in beta-tests and post helpful reports, sure, i will just send "Deluxe" serials for free.

Yes, I can add animations and lights for model. I usually online (check if my skype j.a.romanov label is green) for details.

Good day,
Yes, this is a very good idea the F-35 Lightning has a folder for wingman, and diamond formation just to name two.
B

J.A.Romanov wrote:

I think I will make a folder for custom-build aircrafts inside X-Life folder. X-Plane will read this aircrafts too, like OpenSceneryX library. Also may be a good idea to make animated LG (just show/hide or smooth). I expect what as soon as X-Life traffic will be freeware - will be a number of users who want prepare more advanced 3D for it. I think what payware will be only some "Deluxe" options - ATC, Flightplan, e.t.c. for whom, who really need it. But if you take part in beta-tests and post helpful reports, sure, i will just send "Deluxe" serials for free.

Yes, I can add animations and lights for model. I usually online (check if my skype j.a.romanov label is green) for details.

Good day,
I think a bbox.txt would help JAR find out why the timing is off.
captbullett

newmind wrote:

Ok completed a flight from LOWI to EDDL and no CTD. Just 2 thing i noticed:

- At LOWI i've been at holding point for about 10 minutes waitin a GA aircraft for landing (think a better timing is needed)
- When the GA Aircraft landed i got the clearance for line up but i was the number 2 at holding point and i had to pass over another aircraft

Finally just an idea for the ai traffic aircrafts: there are for free at the x-plane.org sets of planes (from user bluebell) made for another plugin and they cover already almost entire fleet of aircraft in the world and maybe will be possible a conversion (asking the author obviously).
Anyway this will be absolutely a must have plugin - keep up the good work