Topic: More of the same service vehicle options

I like the idea of using more of the already set vehicles but using a different ID.

What I mean by that is if you have two separate Catering trucks (now you have only one that is duplicated) You can make one Catering truck still a Catering Truck, but the other an environmental Truck (Aircraft cleaning and waste removal), same truck but different jobs and different liveries.

Vans as well would be good as you could have an Airline van and an Airport van. Same with the Neoplan.

Baggage carts and just small trucks and small (Airline) Bus would be a great addition as well.

Pushback (iTow) merged into Handling Services?

Simply great X-Plane tool.... SD@X-PlaneReviews

Re: More of the same service vehicle options

I haven't tried it, but you could try to duplicate the respective objects and put an A or B at the end of their name. Same goes to the liveries. Give it a try.

Okay thanks will try that. SD@X-PlaneReviews

Vehicle maintenance manuals are the best way to learn how to maintain your vehicle. It was created by a representative of a factory that designs and manufactures automobiles so you can also click here to buy your ram decoder. No wonder you need to know the best way to make everything run smoothly.