1 (edited by A350Pilot 2016-01-09 12:02:28)

Topic: FlightFactor B772F

This is my first Attempt. to build a Set for GndHandling. Hope, you enjoy it.
Before using this Set, it is very important, to read the Installation and Usage Info.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon FF B772F.zip 1.74 kb, 554 downloads since 2016-01-08 

Attachment icon How to install and use.txt 3.1 kb, 1633 downloads since 2016-01-08 

X-Plane since V10

Re: FlightFactor B772F

Hi,

is it possible to change the loader to the new larger C model ?
Could you also add a catering truck, loaders on the right and cones ?
Thanks.

Safeflight

Hi,

i am on the Work with it. But unfortunately, it is much more work to do, as thought before. So, please be a little patient.
I will post the new Set soon, when it is ready.

A Catering Truck on a Freighter? I don't think, that any Airline will pay that Cost for a max. of 6 Souls aboard.
Therefore, and instead of a Baggage Loader, i added the Van. Hope, you can accept this.

Joachim

X-Plane since V10

A350Pilot wrote:

Hi,

i am on the Work with it. But unfortunately, it is much more work to do, as thought before. So, please be a little patient.
I will post the new Set soon, when it is ready.

A Catering Truck on a Freighter? I don't think, that any Airline will pay that Cost for a max. of 6 Souls aboard.
Therefore, and instead of a Baggage Loader, i added the Van. Hope, you can accept this.

Joachim

I think he means that you can use it also with the PAX 777-200 because what falcon63 did is nice but i never see a luggages loader on a 777-200 only on the little bulkdoor.

It is always container luggages plane!!

Aaah, thanks for the Explanation.
But this  Set is for the Freighter only. I use the same Set for my Freighter. So, i place anything, that is needed for the Freighter.

If i have some Time, i will build a Set for the 777-200 PAX Version. But i do not promise to do that, because it cost much Time.

X-Plane since V10